Yes it's working on permissive builds. It's bugged in enforcing builds. Will try to fix by next update or else will shift to permissive:good: as most of the people seems to concerned about encryption
New build is up.
• December security patch (r_20)
• Added old signal icon
• Added quickpulldown options
• Added statusbar padding preferences
• Notch friendly network traffic
• Pulse on new track toggle
• Improved brightness bar and added (+ , -) options. (glitch fixed while seeking)
• Allow to suppress notifications sound/vibration if screen is On
• Fixed Airtel volte [No need of toggling APN anymore]
• And some more udh changes
I think it will come later
* Your warranty is now void. * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
[LIST] [U][B]STATUSBAR:[/B][/U] [*]Statusbar icons. [*]Traffic indicators. [*]4G Icon Instead of LTE. [*]Clock & date customizations [*]Battery icon customization [U][B]Navigation Bar:[/B][/U] [*]Navbar invert layout. [U][B]QUICK SETTINGS:[/B][/U] [*]QS brightness slider position. [U][B]LOCKSCREEN:[/B][/U] [*]Charging info. [*]Fingerprint Authentication Vibration. [*]Unlock keystore with fingerprint after reboot. [*]Lockscreen Weather. [*]Lockscreen Visualizer [U][B]BUTTONS:[/B][/U] [*]H/W keys customisation. [*]H/W buttons backlight customisations. [*]Volume key cursor control. [*]Volume rocker wake. [U][B]NOTIFICATIONS:[/B][/U] [*]Headsup Customisations. [*]Incall Vibrations. [*]Battery light customization. [*]Notifications light customization. [U][B]MISC:[/B][/U] [*]Three Finger Screenshot. [*]Wake on plug. [U][B]Others:[/B][/U] [*]Doubletap or longpress power to toggle flashlight. [*]Force Fullscreen apps Lots more to come soon!..Stay Tuned!!![/LIST]