- May 23, 2017
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Now that I'm done saving my butt, let's proceed
Potato Open Sauce Project is a butter smooth Android aftermarket firmware. We handpicked the best features around and are adding our own sauce to it.
Get ready to taste the unique features it brings with itself.
We aim to deliver an experience with original ideas and features along with the useful things the community is accustomed to.
[SIZE=+1]Got an issue or suggestion? Reach us at[/SIZE]
- Custom RGB/HSL QS background colors and opacity
- Advanced reboot
- Double tap status bar to sleep
- Custom RGB/HSL accent picker for dark/light themes
- Custom icon shapes and icon pack support
- POSP logo in statusbar
- 4G/VoLTE icon on status bar
- Lockscreen media art blur level
- Permission hub
- Signature spoofing
- Custom height for new Q nav gestures
- Improved AOD ambient play ticker
- Three mode Notch Handler (Notch-City)
- QS rows/column numbers
- Pre-P style mobile data icon
- Network speed indicator (OOS style)
- and moar!
POSP Device Sources: PotatoDevices
POSP Code Review: Gerrit Code Review
- Backup all your data (Important)
- Flash 10.0.13.0
- Boot to TWRP
- Wipe data
- Install ROM
- Install TWRP (Download this one > HERE!
- Change slot
- Reboot to recovery
- Install Gapps
- Install Magisk (optional)
- Reboot to system
- Download and install the OTA
- After the OTA is installed, DON'T TAP ON "REBOOT". Instead, go to Magisk Manager and install a module called "TWRP A/B Retention Script" (you should be able to find it in the "Downloads section")
- Go to the Magisk Manager main menu, tap on "Install" and choose "Install to inactive slot (After OTA)"
After the installation process is completed, you can reboot. You have to repeat the process every time you get an OTA if you want to keep Magisk and TWRP on your newly updated system.
- Google for AOSP
- Team Potato
- Dirty Unicorns
- Team Lawnchair for Lawnchair Launcher
Thanks a lot to these people for donating to me i really appreciate it and it really helps me out and its a great way to support me.
Keep in mind that donating will not grant you any extra perks besides being mentioned on this thread post.
- Harry Hauer
- The stock camera will show some color artifacts in low light
- Flashlight not working in some camera app's
- Front hdr might not work in all camera app's (should be in all cams besides miui / stock cam)
- Wi-Fi display reboots the phone (source side issue)
- OTA doesn't work (source side issue)
Potato Open Sauce Project V3, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: 10.0.13.0
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2020-10-21