[ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0-11.0] crDroidAndroid 6.x-7.x [SANTONI][STABLE]

jabieff

Jan 26, 2018
Baku
It's pity - I experienced too the no sound on 01.19. - that you post a version with such a big problem!

But it is my fault that I try it on 0. day... I had to wait for someone else experience...
No one is forcing you to use this ROM. Use someone else. If I had noticed this problem I wouldn't have posted anyway.

chovrozc

Dec 3, 2019
Holy crap, you're quick! Thank you!
Nevertheless, I'll be using the previous one since I don't like to fix things that aren't broken :D Will do the next major upgrade that comes. As for the build I'm using, 0% drain overnight on aeroplane mode (so says GSam) which is amazing since the reason I tried crDroid is tat RR had idle drain around 35% overnight. yeah. this ROM seems really ntive to this phone and I love it. So far so good.
My only wish is that it had some form ofbattery/performance control in the battery settings...some kind of slider by which you can manipulate the "snappyness" of the phone, maybe it could just choose between different cpu governors, I don't know, I'm far from expert.

Thank you very much on thequick and frequet updates :)

Reactions: jabieff

McJohn.br

Feb 26, 2017
[QUOTE = "blackbile, post: 84324715, membru: 2091245"]
Ieri am trecut la cea mai recentă versiune și ...
Aseară: -4% nucleul rulează continuu ...
[/CITAT]
I also installed this ROM yesterday .
I don't know what's the consumption of the night battery, because it's charged.
But I notice a temperature increase above 40 °C when used!

Attachments

chovrozc

Dec 3, 2019
I can see a steep drop in your battery charge, using a screen and wifi while being active...so a drop of ~23% in ~90min seems weird because on appsucker there are no apps that would use that much battery...maybe if you poked around settings, crdriod settings and installed new apps right after flashing this ROM, AND having a phone in the case, and all that whie having full brighness...maybe that could explain it...
but still, I never had that fast drain on my phone in 3years that I've had it unless I played games. did you overclock?

McJohn.br

Feb 26, 2017
but still, I never had that fast drain on my phone in 3years that I've had it unless I played games. did you overclock?
I don't know how the word "overclocked" translates.
But surely tomorrow I'll have another ROM installed.
Maybe Cr Droid 6, maybe Havoc 3, or Xcalibur.
Looking ...

Windaar

Dec 1, 2013
Paris
I'm rolling back to crdroid 6 as Android Auto doesn't work with any fix on any android 11 custom rom (It just won't connect to car computer even if working fine on the phone alone).
Will let you know if any better chance.

edit : And Yess, Android auto works just fine on CrDroid 6 or any android 10 based custom rom with the fix indicated upper in this thread but broken in any android 11 based custom rom .

Last edited:

arnarendra

Jan 27, 2021
I am unable to get VoLTE working on my phone with any ROM other than stock ROM with marshmallow. Even with this latest cdroid I am not getting it. Any way to get VoLTE working?

Ra60

Nov 7, 2019
Hello, i have problem with using crdroid v7.2, i already tried root using magisk v 20 and v 21.1 but still failed, after flashing magisk, my phone stuck in boot, anyway to make magisk work ? Thanks

jabieff

Jan 26, 2018
Baku
Hello, i have problem with using crdroid v7.2, i already tried root using magisk v 20 and v 21.1 but still failed, after flashing magisk, my phone stuck in boot, anyway to make magisk work ? Thanks
Hello, try to use latest magisk version, (21.4)

chovrozc

Dec 3, 2019
Hi!

After testing the max battery life i put my phone back on the charger after 6.5 days. Pretty good ROM. On stick I got max 4 days. When put on charger last night, it charged zp to 93% and doenst go up. Smart battery is off, there is no charge limit. See the screenshots below. I don't mind it, seems to charge to 100% after unpluging and 0lzgging again but still, is it a knoeb problem? Build 05. Jan 2021., Android 7.2.

Thanks

Attachments

jabieff

Jan 26, 2018
Baku
Hi!

After testing the max battery life i put my phone back on the charger after 6.5 days. Pretty good ROM. On stick I got max 4 days. When put on charger last night, it charged zp to 93% and doenst go up. Smart battery is off, there is no charge limit. See the screenshots below. I don't mind it, seems to charge to 100% after unpluging and 0lzgging again but still, is it a knoeb problem? Build 05. Jan 2021., Android 7.2.

Thanks
Hi, calibrate your battery

natheux

Jul 7, 2013
between 0 & 1
Hi,
I installed your crdroid 6 rom on my r4x and wow it's fantastic. Performances are really great, battery life is also nice even if the battery is old. I can easily reach 2 days on normal usage. Big thanks, a good replacement in waiting for my Mi 8 to be sold :D

Reactions: jabieff

balnivesu

Feb 3, 2021
Hi. First of all, thank you for the support of redmi 4x, official Lineage stuck at 16 version. The device worked mostly fine, except for two things which made me temporally switch to Lineage 16. One of the problems is a fingerprint scanner. The system recognizes that the device has the scanner and even asks to add it at the beginning of a setup(sensor doesn't react to finger at all), but later I can't find this option in the settings. And the second one, wifi and mobile network always show that there's no internet, when in reality there's. And it seems like Lineage 16 has the same problem. Maybe it's somehow connected to the fact that Google used to restrict access to some of its services at my current location. Anyway I tried to change the settings according to https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/guide-how-to-avoid-the-captive-portal-checkin-to-google.3927561/, but it didn't help much. Can anyone suggest what can I do to fix these problems? Logcat atttached.

Attachments