• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0][beryllium] aosp-forking

Search This thread

mamutal91

aosp-forking for Poco F1 [beryllium]

vkMdEJ6.jpg

Project Proposals
This is an AOSP/LOS based fork with OpenGApps included. 99% of ROMs use it as a base on LineageOS - but they don't admit it. My personal goal in this project, was to use an AOSP base, but with all the improvements and compatibility with several devices that LOS has. Removing native apps, wallpapers, etc... and adding OpenGApps, keeping all Google apps 100% updated with each new build.

A ROM with AOSP appearance, based on AOSP/LineageOS, with a lot of quality and stability.

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, OPENGAPPS INCLUDED

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Download
SourceForge

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

aosp-forking for Poco F1 [beryllium]

vkMdEJ6.jpg

Project Proposals
    This is an AOSP/LOS based fork with OpenGApps included. 99% of ROMs use it as a base on LineageOS - but they don't admit it. My personal goal in this project, was to use an AOSP base, but with all the improvements and compatibility with several devices that LOS has. Removing native apps, wallpapers, etc... and adding OpenGApps, keeping all Google apps 100% updated with each new build.

A ROM with AOSP appearance, based on AOSP/LineageOS, with a lot of quality and stability.

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC