[CLOSED][ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0][Beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/11/22]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ajithpa

Nov 24, 2014
Xiaomi Poco F1
anyone else having issues audio? whenever i plug something into the 3.5 jack it just start to automatically turn down the volume i don't know if it's a hardware issue or what

jackuars

Nov 26, 2018
it was working fine with the gcam included in previous builds of the rom and it is working with with the san1ty gcam version, plus the bsg gcam shows the photo for a split second before going to a black screen.

I use the GCam 7.3.021 version which is stable and has the most features, and doesn't require Google Photos app.
If you want to use the newest GCam version based on Google Camera 8.0 then BSG MGC has ported it too. Note that most of BSG versions doesn't support slow motion yet, and require Google Photos app. But I think you can preview the photos by slowly scrolling up from the "circle" icon preview

Last edited:

Krisranger

Jul 24, 2020
Xiaomi Poco F1
Redmi K20 Pro
I use the GCam 7.3.021 version which is stable and has the most features, and doesn't require Google Photos app.
If you want to use the newest GCam version based on Google Camera 8.0 then BSG MGC has ported it too. Note that most of BSG versions doesn't support slow motion yet, and require Google Photos app. But I think you can preview the photos by slowly scrolling up from the "circle" icon preview
BSG 7.3.020 supports everything. All other updated versions have different issues. They are not perfect.

orgert

Nov 17, 2012
has anyone tried to restore a back up from twrp, when they are encrypted. i have never done it as i always clean flash every new update . so if i want to try the android 11 version, can i back up pe+ that i have right now, and try pe11 , than can i go back and restore, will my phone ask me for a password that i don't have. as i've been in this situation before and ended up wiping data (where you type yes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts