[ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0][Beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/11/22]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

APSR11

Apr 16, 2020
Bugs i found

See below

After many trial and error was I found that after call the mobile data not working it say data set not to use..
It's because of the setting that called data during calls..
There is a bug cause its not working after call received in sim 2 if there is data connection turn on that time on sim 1 after call end the data not working because of that setting..
Please fix that issue in the next build..
and also there is a issue called viper x for Android in magisk module after flashing the viper x-mod there is no changes but when we start the app and reboot the system it stuck in bootloop

Aadeep

Feb 18, 2013
Bhilai, Chhattisgarh
www.behelp.in
video call always used IR Camera not Front Camera.
I experienced this problem in the zoom application,
for other applications such as Google Duo and WhatsApp running normally using the front camera.
anyone experienced the same thing?
Yes, I faced it too. I also uploaded logs for the issue before
Uploading again

Attachments

• Log_2020-04-13_14-02-56.zip
    97.3 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Khuwaja Umar Ahad

slikv55

Dec 9, 2018
+1 Android Auto
is broken, the mantainer doesn't care

This is absolutely outrageous and does not correspond to the facts. Maybe there is indeed still a problem with AA, but your way of expressing it is really bad. Respect the developers and don't write such garbage.

Sent from my Xiaomi Poco F1 using XDA Labs

Reactions: rynu and fmhd

anas_ahmad

Oct 5, 2012
Srinagar
Xiaomi Poco F1
My device didn't show the April update in the system update so decided to install the incremental update through TWRP directly, but now can't find the screen recorder anywhere. The feature flags button has nothing in it except experimental written there. Please help.

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

My device didn't show the April update in the system update so decided to install the incremental update through TWRP directly, but now can't find the screen recorder anywhere. The feature flags button has nothing in it except experimental written there. Please help.

PS- This is regarding the plus edition.

guhvanoh

Thank you, so the Google back up for sms won't work at all?
I've never used that. I've always used SMS Backup & Restore.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab S5e using XDA Labs

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

PS- This is regarding the plus edition.
Drag down the taskbar thing from the top. Click edit and you see the additional tiles. It's one of them. Hope I'm making sense here...

Sent from my Galaxy Tab S5e using XDA Labs

Reactions: anas_ahmad

Haikosan

Jul 4, 2019
So far have noticed only 2 problems which are related with the face unlock. Every time when I receive notifications and the screen is light on the phone searching for face and its vibrating couple of times. The other one is that when I swipe the screen for unlock from the ambient screen the screen is unlocking with the the face but wants PIN and this is every time when I swipe from ambient screen.

And is anyone know how to recieve notifications while the phone is unlocked? I want to have them pop up in the top of the screen for couple of seconds with the content , not just sound and notification dot. I remember that the icon with the bell in the status bar was to turn thin function on and off in the PE+ pie.

Thank you.

Bunny Munnu

Mar 28, 2019
Bro, I want to know whether this Rom is completely stable or not. Because on my other device, I have messed it up with changing many roms and lost imei. Now that phone is dead. I must need a stock android for my poco. But here developer is even saying that it is stable, most of the post reviews say that it is not stable. So please say me the every issue in this Rom. If it's good then I will install it immediately. I can't use miui anymore. Please reply me soon anybody. Thanking you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone