• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0][Beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/11/22]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jashan987

Jan 21, 2014
faridkot
Random reboots when just locked it or it timed out n locked and i press fp or even power button it soft reboots other wise solid performance no fc apps nothing even pubg and cod is awesome ? no fps drops for me

raza ali29

Mar 24, 2015
DELHI
Random reboots when just locked it or it timed out n locked and i press fp or even power button it soft reboots other wise solid performance no fc apps nothing even pubg and cod is awesome ? no fps drops for me
happen once with me

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Help me with new beta build... I am using TWRP and it won't install the update automatically.
your storage might not be mounted

nissan skyline

May 27, 2013
guys i was on PE 10 and i want to Flash PE 9 so i revert back and flash PE 9 and latest firmware 10.3.8 and DFE ...but now its asking for password at the time of first boot ... i tried my lockscreen pin but not working ...can anyone help please

bevoc

Jan 3, 2008
kuala lumpur
guys i was on PE 10 and i want to Flash PE 9 so i revert back and flash PE 9 and latest firmware 10.3.8 and DFE ...but now its asking for password at the time of first boot ... i tried my lockscreen pin but not working ...can anyone help please

it happened to me, this are the steps i used to get my phone unlocked and working again

1. reflash using mi flash tool - use flash all lock
2. you will encounter "Error Find Device Storage Corrupted Your Device is Unsafe Now". just finish the miui10 setup.
3. reboot, go to fastboot, unlock the bootloader again
4. use twrp to do advanced wipe, also format data to remove device encryption,
5. transfer evo-x rom to storage, including dfe and latest magisk. (i guess you can install any rom pie rom)
6. install evo`x rom, dfe and magisk
7. boot into evo-x and finish setup
8. now you have an unencrypted rom running - you can either go back to miui10 and get back stock encryption without the "Error Find Device Storage Corrupted Your Device is Unsafe Now" error, or you can go to any other custom rom. if you wanna install this pe10 rom, skip on the pattern password setup for boot up.

Last edited:

Sujyoth99

Sep 1, 2013
Mumbai
it happened to me, this are the steps i used to get my phone unlocked and working again

1. reflash using mi flash tool - use flash all lock
2. you will encounter "Error Find Device Storage Corrupted Your Device is Unsafe Now". just finish the miui10 setup.
3. reboot, go to fastboot, unlock the bootloader again
4. use twrp to do advanced wipe, also format data to remove device encryption,
5. transfer evo-x rom to storage, including dfe and latest magisk. (i guess you can install any rom pie rom)
6. install evo`x rom, dfe and magisk
7. boot into evo-x and finish setup
8. now you have an unencrypted rom running - you can either go back to miui10 and get back stock encryption without the "Error Find Device Storage Corrupted Your Device is Unsafe Now" error, or you can go to any other custom rom. if you wanna install this pe10 rom, skip on the pattern password setup for boot up.
This is needlessly complicated. He just needs to go to recovery and format data and then flash the ROM again and then DFE.

Sujyoth99

Sep 1, 2013
Mumbai
I'm not able to search anything in Settings in the latest version. As in if I type "navigation"in the search bar, no results show up. App names can be searched though. Didn't experience this in the previous update.

drdhaval1987

Jan 31, 2012
Gandhinagar
Today I installed this ROM ... before that I was using PE 9 ... everything working fine... except cell tower signal and some battery drain...not crashing even once... default camera works... didn't check out video though..but I assume it crashes on video..... today is the first day...will take some time...for further details... thanks..I didn't root it...works best without it..I think...peace..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts