[ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0][Beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/11/22]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

shivamsnaik

Dec 3, 2015
Thank-you dev. The rom works flawlessly. Just one bug I found was Gcam 6.2 aswell as 7.1 are not working after updating to latest update. They crash on starting the app. Anyone else facing the same issue?

Last edited:

chupa86

Dec 5, 2017
I have read somewhere that they will bring back the option where you can invert the navigation buttons.I am on pe 9 and i can't live without the inverted nav buttons[emoji1].Does this version have this option (again)?And what about the battery indicator,is the percentage inside the battery icon?
Thx

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

xdayumson

Sep 29, 2019
Battery percentage is outside. For me it's better that way it fits well with all the notification on the right side. One issue I'm having though is when I'm in low battery notification led in the bottom keeps blinking how do I turn this off?

Reactions: chupa86

chupa86

Dec 5, 2017
Battery percentage is outside. For me it's better that way it fits well with all the notification on the right side. One issue I'm having though is when I'm in low battery notification led in the bottom keeps blinking how do I turn this off?
Thx,what about inverted navigation bars?Can you change it?

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

TheN3xuS

May 20, 2018
Adjud
Pattern changed

I have wiped the cache ( both ) but i forgot to wipe data, i flashed the android 10, the bluetooth has continuously shuting down and i have reflashed latest android 9 plus and the pattern has changed, what do you think, how i can fix it without losing all files? Using just your pixel experience roms on poco f1.

Last edited:

MeHigh.G

Nov 21, 2014
Bucharest
www.andebe.ro
I have wiped the cache ( both ) but i forgot to wipe data, i flashed the android 10, the bluetooth has continuously shuting down and i have reflashed latest android 9 plus and the pattern has changed, what do you think, how i can fix it without losing all files? Using just your pixel experience roms on poco f1.
You needed a fresh install and that meant starting with format data.
Hope you have a google backup or any other backup

MeHigh.G

Nov 21, 2014
Bucharest
www.andebe.ro
Magisk 20.0 stable is out and it works fine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191012-132658.png
    Screenshot_20191012-132658.png
    127.5 KB · Views: 732
Reactions: stephtban

calibx

Aug 6, 2010
There is also something wrong with restarting the device
I am encrypted and i thinks it is because of encryption only because on rebooting the moment i enters the pin it boots to a black screen
And i have not tested without encryption others please confirm
Encrypted users please confirm if it has something to do with pin or is it with all types of lock

I can only restart either by a forced boot or by power off than booting

Please confirm if it is so
Hi, same problem here : black screen after reboot on an encrypted phone.

Envoyé de mon POCO F1 en utilisant Tapatalk

dalyer

Jun 24, 2013
Dublin
So, If IWipe everything and start from scratch with only the Rom file, there won't be any problem for OTA. Right?
No you need to *format* data and wipe everything else.

Can't believe people still don't understand (a) what a clean flash involves (b) what dfe does and when it should be used to prevent encryption and (c) where to find the latest Xiaomi firmware.
These issues must account for about 90% of the posts in the Poco threads these days because too many people are simply too lazy to search/read before posting... :eek::rolleyes:

Reactions: lazyd2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone