Did anyone tried it?Changelog:
If you are already on the previous PE 11 build, OTA or dirty flash is fine.
Device Specific Changes:
- Etude kernel: Op.11 No.2
- Linux 4.9.256
- Merged CAF tag `LA.UM.9.3.r1-00700-sdm845.0`
- DO NOT use a third party kernel without proper support for Pixel thermal hal
- Fixed Google Play System Update
* Note: there may be multiple Google Play system updates since October 2020, and your phone may need multiple reboots to install them. You may see a "try again" after you press the reboot button for the second time, and that is because Google Play stops reboot caused by system update if the previous reboot was within 15 minutes. It was intended to prevent infinite reboot during a bootloop (and yes it is stupid in this case). Just reboot manually and the update will install fine.
- Updated vendor and firmware from MIUI Global Stable V126.96.36.199
- Imported RenderScript blobs from Pixel 3 XL
- Configured SQLite journal to use MEMORY mode
* about 2x performance increase in SQLite insert/update/delete
ROM update highlights:
- February security patch
- Fixed a SystemUI crash when connecting to some Bluetooth devices
- Fixed incorrect default APN configs for Vodafone AU
PixelExperience for Xiaomi Mi 8 [Dipper]
What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)
Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device
Based on Android 10.0
Sound / vibration
You tell me
DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Pixel Experience website
Liked our work? Give us a beer
Help with project translation
Our Telegram channel
- Android OS version: 10.0.0_r41
- Security patch level: September 2020
- Build author/Device Maintainer: Hlcpereira, GiaSen
- Kernel Source: https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices/kernel_xiaomi_polaris
- Device Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices
- Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience
- ROM Developer: jhenrique09
I recommend try EvoX rom, I my opinion this is the best A11 rom for dippler.Hello guys!
I am still using Pixel Experience with Android 10. I have read some comments on this beta version but I am still waiting for the final version.
I would like to know how is the experience of using Rom. I read that NFC still doesn't work. Was it just that? Would you recommend making this change to the new version even in beta?
Thank you all!