[ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0][Dipper] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/09/21]

Search This thread

That.CNC.Guy

Sep 20, 2019
2 questions.

1. Is the latest twrp required to install this or is 3.2.3.0 fine?

2. Got a link to downloading the miui firmware, there isn't one in the op?

Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

That.CNC.Guy

Sep 20, 2019
1. Try with the latest official/unofficial if that version fails.
2. https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/
Thank you that worked

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Is "ok google" not working?

Tried turning it on but it won't toggle?

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

riyosakura

Dec 29, 2012
Banda Aceh
hello there. i'm using gcam7 from urnyx and tried a couple bsg gcam7, but cannot make night sight working. anyone know a working night sight of gcam7?? night sight is working properly with gcam6 though.

arifqur

• Nov 12, 2005
    Thank you that worked

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Use the firmware 9.11.17 for assistant to work

Andiii

Aug 14, 2008
    Heidelberg
    Use the firmware 9.11.17 for assistant to work

but where can one get this firmware, the updater site shows different latest versions (see latest.jpg), and a lot other older versions in the archive (see archive.jpg) but there is no version named 9.11.17...

Attachments

• latest.JPG
      latest.JPG
      35.1 KB · Views: 182
    • archive.jpg
      archive.jpg
      119.7 KB · Views: 180

astoinov

Feb 27, 2010
    Sofia
    but where can one get this firmware, the updater site shows different latest versions (see latest.jpg), and a lot other older versions in the archive (see archive.jpg) but there is no version named 9.11.17...

Maybe they meant 9.11.7? I am also curious because I am in the same boat and want to fix the voice command. In previous answers I am seeing the fw 9.11.7 fixing this issue but have not tried yet.

x.trinity

Aug 12, 2016
    Europe
    Will the future updates of PE fix this without having to update the firmware?
    You have to be up to date, regarding firmware. PE comes just with Gapps included which is good solution. That ''feature' was always like that PE +Gapps, but fw is up to you.
    Long story short, I doubt it will be the case.

Just flash the latest China version, you'll be fine.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Andiii

Andiii

Aug 14, 2008
    Heidelberg
    You have to be up to date, regarding firmware. PE comes just with Gapps included which is good solution. That ''feature' was always like that PE +Gapps, but fw is up to you.

Thank you for your help, would you recommend the weekly 20.x or the stable build?

arifqur

• Nov 12, 2005

Maybe they meant 9.11.7? I am also curious because I am in the same boat and want to fix the voice command. In previous answers I am seeing the fw 9.11.7 fixing this issue but have not tried yet.

My bad its 9.11.7
    Sorry for the inconvenience

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

No the latest firmware won't work with the google assistant

Hlcpereira

Recognized Developer
    Nov 3, 2016
    Blumenau, SC
    I have good and bad news

Starting with the good ones:

- Deep sleep is finally fine. Used FKM to check about. Part of the blame is on Google Photos being retarded, acting like a wakelock, and other part of the blame was on me. The Google Photos acting like a wakelock was also reported on the OnePlus 7 Pro. The blame on me was me doing **** on kernel blindly (FML)
    - Delta updates, a.k.a incremental updates for the sake of those that can't download an almost 1.5GB zip every time to update the ROM are fine. There's some tricks to do on TWRP, and that's a thing that I going to comment later on and also ask about something.

Now the bad news:

- I couldn't figure out the BT 5.0 issue yet

Yet that's pretty much it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Mi 8 [Dipper]

What is this?
      Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
      Wifi
      RIL
      Mobile data
      GPS
      Camera
      Flashlight
      Camcorder
      Bluetooth
      Fingerprint reader
      NFC
      Lights
      Sound / vibration

Known issues
      You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
      Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
      Liked our work? Give us a beer
      jhenrique09 paypal
      Hlcpereira paypal

Translation
      Help with project translation

Stay tuned
      Our Telegram channel
      Our blog

December Eleven update is up. Check on the website for further changelog and info.

Also, I'd like so much to thank everyone for those 2 years developing for dipper, for all the support and everything else. It was certainly an era for me that I'll never forget. The device will be maintained now by Giammarco (GiaSen) alone. The thread will still be open.

Once again thank you guys so much and enjoy the holidays. Stay safe!
      Sorry for the huge delay, but with personal life plus some other stuff that happened in the meanwhile caused that delay. I can't promise that won't happen again, but I can promise that I'll keep trying my best to avoid that kind of situation.

But yeah, that's the first non-beta stable release (as the betas weren't stable already LMAO), everything in here is in order at least. Bug reports with logs are appreciated.
      ROM Update!
      Clean Install is recommended!

Download link

Changelog: Check Here!

Found a bug?:

Check if you make a clean install (wiping Cache, Data, Dalvik/ART Cache and System). If you did a "dirty flash" I won't give you a solution. If you flashed a custom kernel which is not the ROM stock first of all return to the kernel stock of the ROM. If you made a clean install, report it, and don't forget the logcat. Official supported ROMs can be only a bug of the ROM or of the device. If it's of ROM, report in the official ways of the ROM, like Telegram Group.
      ROM Update!
      Clean Install is recommended!

Download link

Changelog: Check Here!

Found a bug?:

Check if you make a clean install (wiping Cache, Data, Dalvik/ART Cache and System). If you did a "dirty flash" I won't give you a solution. If you flashed a custom kernel which is not the ROM stock first of all return to the kernel stock of the ROM. If you made a clean install, report it, and don't forget the logcat. Official supported ROMs can be only a bug of the ROM or of the device. If it's of ROM, report in the official ways of the ROM, like Telegram Group.