[ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0][Evert] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/07/10][Moto G6 Plus]

Search This thread

thehulk1969

Dec 28, 2007
Why not? Use TWRP 3.4.0-0, it supports A/B updates and installs your ROM directly to the inactive slot.
Excellent, I will do a hard reset and flash the Zip. I thought maybe needed a unique recovery process to do so (like a combination of pixelrecovery and fastboot etc)

WoKoschekk

• Feb 25, 2019
    Cologne
    Moto G9 Plus
    Excellent, I will do a hard reset and flash the Zip. I thought maybe needed a unique recovery process to do so (like a combination of pixelrecovery and fastboot etc)
    If you like, there's also a Pixel Experience 11 ROM available here
    I tested it and it runs perfect. NFC is not working, that's all.

Thanks to @juampapo546 and @jhenrique09 for their great work!!

Reactions: d_g_m_2000

thehulk1969

Dec 28, 2007
    using the 10 plus edition and I find that with Moto Camera 2 I cannot save photos to SD Card, just internal. Anyone else having this issue?

thehulk1969

Dec 28, 2007
    saying storage is an allowed permission but when i try and change to sd card in the app it comes up as an option but wont toggle to it. also tried clearing storage/data in app but not helping.

thehulk1969

Dec 28, 2007
    saying storage is an allowed permission but when i try and change to sd card in the app it comes up as an option but wont toggle to it. also tried clearing storage/data in app but not helping.
    ah, fixed it. uninstalled updates and went through the initial setup and allowed access to SD Card which I remember having earlier. Maybe my fat finger got in the way previously!!

thehulk1969

Dec 28, 2007
    ah, fixed it. uninstalled updates and went through the initial setup and allowed access to SD Card which I remember having earlier. Maybe my fat finger got in the way previously!!
    when i update it again the app crashes and I cannot access the SD Card. The original camera app with no updates works fine so I'll remember not to update it.

Reactions: WoKoschekk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Moto G6 Plus [evert]

What is this?
      Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
      Wifi
      RIL
      Mobile data
      GPS
      Camera
      Flashlight
      Camcorder
      Bluetooth
      FMRadio
      Fingerprint reader
      Face unlock
      NFC
      Lights
      Sound / vibration

Known issues
      Nothing yet
      You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
      Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
      Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
      Help with project translation

Stay tuned
      Our Telegram channel
      Our blog
      Our Telegram device chat

Hello! First of all, thanks for all your efforts for delivering this great ROM.
      I'd like to ask a question: in the previous versions (unofficial), Bluetooth devices, such as headphones, did not work. Are they working in this version?
      Thanks.

Yes the do!
      The reason why it wasn't official before was due to that issue but now it's solved
      Is the VOLTE for Indian Carrier - JIO working? I have tried various ROMS but one issues still pertains i.e. VOLTE stops working. 4G data works fine, but I can't seem to place a call.
      @juampapo546 will you continue to update this rom or you will only work on Pixel Experience Plus?

I will maintain both versions, April update for this one will probably be coming in 3/4 days. You can join the telegram channel to get notified about the updates t.me/evertchannel
      hello op, where can i find the "OEM unlock" toggle? i'm on latest android 10 build (20201116-1910)
      thanks in advance for your comments
      settings > system > developer options
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone