[ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0][Evert] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/07/10][Moto G6 Plus]

Search This thread

Carlos242

Nov 14, 2012
I can´t download the Full update or recovery on any version the popup says my download will begin shortly and then goes back to the page where I clicked de Button. Same happens if I click on the "Not Started?" button.

I've also tried right clicking and Saving Target but only downloads a 337KB file. I tried this from my computer with various browser and from my cell phone

Is there a particular way to download the files?

Thanks in advance

It is now working properly

Last edited:

Cesarcami53

Aug 19, 2016
Hi i instalo the ROM but I'm having a problema after that twrp not shows internal storage AND i can't Flash anithing, it only shows rare binders AND nothing inside

d_g_m_2000

Jul 6, 2015
Hi i instalo the ROM but I'm having a problema after that twrp not shows internal storage AND i can't Flash anithing, it only shows rare binders AND nothing inside
in my expericence:
you need to format (factoy wipe and format data typing yes) but this will erase your data so backup and flash this
<https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...ncrypt-disk-quota-disabler-11-2-2020.3817389/>

also, in this device everytime you flash a custom rom it will overwrite the custom recovery, so if you want twrp you will need to reinstall it

Cesarcami53

Aug 19, 2016
in my expericence:
you need to format (factoy wipe and format data typing yes) but this will erase your data so backup and flash this
<https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...ncrypt-disk-quota-disabler-11-2-2020.3817389/>

also, in this device everytime you flash a custom rom it will overwrite the custom recovery, so if you want twrp you will need to reinstall it
I try that, if only format data can't access to storage, if i format data and internal storage, dont Let me copy nothing from my computer to my phone

d_g_m_2000

Jul 6, 2015
in my expericence:
you need to format (factoy wipe and format data typing yes) but this will erase your data so backup.
I try that, if only format data can't access to storage, if i format data and internal storage, dont Let me copy nothing from my computer to my phone
well, after format data you can always reboot to recovery to get access to internal storage or u could use a sd card.
what i usually do is:
-boot up in twrp.
-factory wipe + format data typing yes
-reboot to recovery
-flash disable_dm_verity_forceencrypt.zip file
-flash twrp installer zip for evert
-reboot to recovery again
-factory wipe again
-flash custom rom
-reboot to recovery (this will be the pe recovery or lineage recovery)
-flash opengapps (nano)
-reboot system.
*always preach a clean flash*

Last edited:

Däde

Jul 18, 2016
If you like, there's also a Pixel Experience 11 ROM available here
I tested it and it runs perfect. NFC is not working, that's all.

Thanks to @juampapo546 and @jhenrique09 for their great work!!

Hi do you know wich rom works better on g6+? PE10 or PE11?

d_g_m_2000

Jul 6, 2015
hi guys!, i saw in their web site that android 11 is already stable and downloadable... but did anyone has test it?
any major bugs?
is it a pre rooted rom?
thanks in advance for your comments!!!

BelugaHval

Jul 23, 2008
Kolding
This is the first time i'm installing a custom rom on this device, installed hundreds on my old samsung devices, but that was much easier. Is it normal for the first boot to take forever? What should i select in the recovery menu. Just install update?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Moto G6 Plus [evert]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog
    Our Telegram device chat

Hello! First of all, thanks for all your efforts for delivering this great ROM.
    I'd like to ask a question: in the previous versions (unofficial), Bluetooth devices, such as headphones, did not work. Are they working in this version?
    Thanks.

Yes the do!
    The reason why it wasn't official before was due to that issue but now it's solved
    Is the VOLTE for Indian Carrier - JIO working? I have tried various ROMS but one issues still pertains i.e. VOLTE stops working. 4G data works fine, but I can't seem to place a call.
    @juampapo546 will you continue to update this rom or you will only work on Pixel Experience Plus?

I will maintain both versions, April update for this one will probably be coming in 3/4 days. You can join the telegram channel to get notified about the updates t.me/evertchannel
    hello op, where can i find the "OEM unlock" toggle? i'm on latest android 10 build (20201116-1910)
    thanks in advance for your comments
    settings > system > developer options
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone