[ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0][Evert] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/07/10][Moto G6 Plus]

Search This thread

WoKoschekk

• Feb 25, 2019
    Cologne
    Moto G9 Plus
    boot.img for PixelExperience_Plus_evert-10.0-20201116-1910-OFFICIAL.zip !!!
    Use this tool to unpack the single images from payoad.bin

Alfredo Rote

May 1, 2014
    Well I installed the pixel experience rom and stupidly locked my bootloader, now to unlock it again it asks me to go into developer mode and turn on oem unlock, but it doesn't show up anywhere and when starting it says your device is damaged and It cannot start, I can not recover it with the motorola rescue application and it does not enter recovery mode, my smartphone is a moto g6plus

WoKoschekk

• Feb 25, 2019
    Cologne
    Moto G9 Plus
    Well I installed the pixel experience rom and stupidly locked my bootloader, now to unlock it again it asks me to go into developer mode and turn on oem unlock, but it doesn't show up anywhere and when starting it says your device is damaged and It cannot start, I can not recover it with the motorola rescue application and it does not enter recovery mode, my smartphone is a moto g6plus
    It's absolutely not possible to toggle on the OEM-unlock option outside the system settings. No patch, no workaround.

The only way to get out of this situation is to blankflash your Moto. Just search for "blankflash moto g6+" here or with Google. Sorry for not giving you a direct link, but there's a very good documentation which is easy to find.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Moto G6 Plus [evert]

What is this?
      Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
      Wifi
      RIL
      Mobile data
      GPS
      Camera
      Flashlight
      Camcorder
      Bluetooth
      FMRadio
      Fingerprint reader
      Face unlock
      NFC
      Lights
      Sound / vibration

Known issues
      Nothing yet
      You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
      Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
      Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
      Help with project translation

Stay tuned
      Our Telegram channel
      Our blog
      Our Telegram device chat

Hello! First of all, thanks for all your efforts for delivering this great ROM.
      I'd like to ask a question: in the previous versions (unofficial), Bluetooth devices, such as headphones, did not work. Are they working in this version?
      Thanks.

Yes the do!
      The reason why it wasn't official before was due to that issue but now it's solved
      Is the VOLTE for Indian Carrier - JIO working? I have tried various ROMS but one issues still pertains i.e. VOLTE stops working. 4G data works fine, but I can't seem to place a call.
      @juampapo546 will you continue to update this rom or you will only work on Pixel Experience Plus?

I will maintain both versions, April update for this one will probably be coming in 3/4 days. You can join the telegram channel to get notified about the updates t.me/evertchannel
      hello op, where can i find the "OEM unlock" toggle? i'm on latest android 10 build (20201116-1910)
      thanks in advance for your comments
      settings > system > developer options
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone