[ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0][Evert] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/07/10][Moto G6 Plus]

Search This thread

Alfredo Rote

May 1, 2014
Well I installed the pixel experience rom and stupidly locked my bootloader, now to unlock it again it asks me to go into developer mode and turn on oem unlock, but it doesn't show up anywhere and when starting it says your device is damaged and It cannot start, I can not recover it with the motorola rescue application and it does not enter recovery mode, my smartphone is a moto g6plus

WoKoschekk

Feb 25, 2019
Cologne
Moto G6
Moto G6 Plus
Well I installed the pixel experience rom and stupidly locked my bootloader, now to unlock it again it asks me to go into developer mode and turn on oem unlock, but it doesn't show up anywhere and when starting it says your device is damaged and It cannot start, I can not recover it with the motorola rescue application and it does not enter recovery mode, my smartphone is a moto g6plus
It's absolutely not possible to toggle on the OEM-unlock option outside the system settings. No patch, no workaround.

The only way to get out of this situation is to blankflash your Moto. Just search for "blankflash moto g6+" here or with Google. Sorry for not giving you a direct link, but there's a very good documentation which is easy to find.

juampapo546

May 8, 2018
Buenos Aires
Moto G6 Plus
You should be able to flash stock signed images, download stock rom from https://mirrors.lolinet.com/firmware/moto/evert/official/ abd search for your software channel.
Once you flashed, unlock bootloader and NEVER relock it again, not even in stock, it can also bring future problems

mrsiri

Sep 16, 2017
Thanks for the great ROM!
I still get the stuttering graphics issue while playing Blades or Snapchat mini games... Any way to fix this?
I believe ROM wants to keeps 60fps constant so it frameskips...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Moto G6 Plus [evert]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog
    Our Telegram device chat

Hello! First of all, thanks for all your efforts for delivering this great ROM.
    I'd like to ask a question: in the previous versions (unofficial), Bluetooth devices, such as headphones, did not work. Are they working in this version?
    Thanks.

Yes the do!
    The reason why it wasn't official before was due to that issue but now it's solved
    Is the VOLTE for Indian Carrier - JIO working? I have tried various ROMS but one issues still pertains i.e. VOLTE stops working. 4G data works fine, but I can't seem to place a call.
    @juampapo546 will you continue to update this rom or you will only work on Pixel Experience Plus?

I will maintain both versions, April update for this one will probably be coming in 3/4 days. You can join the telegram channel to get notified about the updates t.me/evertchannel
    hello op, where can i find the "OEM unlock" toggle? i'm on latest android 10 build (20201116-1910)
    thanks in advance for your comments
    settings > system > developer options