[ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0][hero2lte] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/01/09]

sirsalmanzadeh

Feb 6, 2015
same issues, i dont know why
Probably it happened because you have older version of modem & bootloader. I guess you should flash latest stock rom or part of it. But once you update modem & bootloader you cannot install older roms. Sound issues with low and tiny sound, and also microphone problem(secondary mic doesn't work on lineage based roms) was also present on previous pixel experience rom (pie). Beacuse Samsung's sound drivers are not available or usable for open source as I know

Kolento

Nov 17, 2020
Hardware Buttons are not working and no back light either, fingerprint sensor on home button works, but the button itself doesn't have any functions

AbdullahB192

Dec 26, 2020
I just installed the ROM. Everything is working great except the Wi-Fi. If u try to turn it on it says turning on for a few seconds then turns off again.

Edit: Alright I thought I'd put in a bit more detail. The phone is an SM-G935S. I have tried both the latest variants of the pixel experience ROM, both presenting the same problem. I have installed the unofficial Lineage OS 17.1 ROM for now but I prefer this ROM so I'm really looking forward to this issue being fixed.

Last edited:

kkdamion

Jul 31, 2011
There is no stereo sound in the rom.
in apps like youtube and whatsapp calls, the sound is coming out of both speakers and is very low
can i replace mixer.path with a good working one?

Apologies but I have been extremely busy and haven't really had time to work on updating. I assure it hasn't been forgotten and an update will be available very soon I hope
now its discontinued, so no update

you made a great rom tho. thanks for your hard work, much appreciated

turbolukex5

Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham
in apps like youtube and whatsapp calls, the sound is coming out of both speakers and is very low
can i replace mixer.path with a good working one?

now its discontinued, so no update

you made a great rom tho. thanks for your hard work, much appreciated
Not officially no, but Pixel Experience 11 will arrive officially once a few bugs are fixed existing in the main lineageos R.

I will still make an update to PE 10 but it will be unofficial.

eduboy

Jun 5, 2020
hello, is it okay to flash custom kernel for this rom? because my only concern for this rom is overheated only when playing games like CODM, PUBGM and Mobile Legends. or anyone knows how to fix this overheating bug? i got this problem after flashing this rom unlike before i can play hardcore any game mention above.. i really like and fall inlove with this rom.. need help :(

Bunik99

Jan 31, 2021
Hi, guys!

Recently I've installed this rom to my Samsung S7 edge SM-G935F.

First of all, thanks to developers for their job.

Now I determined that the sound comes from ear speakers when phone rings and when I watch videos on online platforms like YouTube.

Is there anyone who faced this issue?
Is it possible to fix this problem?

andreavct

Mar 20, 2009
Milano
www.amfweb.it
Hello mates,
i've installed the Pixel Experience, i'm restrying it for the 2ns time.

2 questions:
- sometimes the phone restart (1 or 2 times per day), have you experienced it?
- someone found a Samsung Camera apk working on this rom?

thanks in advance,
Andrea

turbolukex5

Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham
Hello mates,
i've installed the Pixel Experience, i'm restrying it for the 2ns time.

2 questions:
- sometimes the phone restart (1 or 2 times per day), have you experienced it?
- someone found a Samsung Camera apk working on this rom?

thanks in advance,
Andrea
1. I will have this fixed in a future build, as sources have been updated. (likely will require to clean flash - don't think I will be updating the rom officially for time being) also due to the fact that fingerprint/keystone drivers are being updated which I would recommend a clean flash.

2. There isn't one available (due to proprietary nature of the app) and you can try the alternatives available such as Open Camera (with Camera2 API enabled), Footej or ZGCam.