[ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0][hero2lte] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/01/09]

Search This thread

turbolukex5

• Dec 26, 2015
    Birmingham
    Hi, guys!

Recently I've installed this rom to my Samsung S7 edge SM-G935F.

First of all, thanks to developers for their job.

Now I determined that the sound comes from ear speakers when phone rings and when I watch videos on online platforms like YouTube.

Is there anyone who faced this issue?
    Is it possible to fix this problem?

Will resolve this in a new build. Please await (will recommend a clean flash for whatever new build comes out)

zahidernoor

Sep 21, 2019
    Unfortunately I cannot add this feature, and is unlikely to appear in this rom due to the purpose of being a "Pixel Experience"

If you know of a rom that contains AppLock I may try to create it.

There is a an AppLock feature in resurrection remix ( that's one of your ROM), but I like pixel experience more than that.

I think MIUI, Oxygen OS has built-in AppLock feature.
    Thanks for the quick reply.

seyyah_as

Oct 1, 2010
    updated still. is a version that fixes bugs. sound echo, no sound on external microphone, sudden restart, battery running out fast sometimes, volume too low, keys disabled and no dolby

Apokopower

Aug 16, 2020
    I'm still waiting for new update. When will there be an update that fixes the problems I have reported to you before 🙏
    I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. I love Pixel Experience but I'm glad that I changed to LineageOS given that two months passed and still we don't have any news. Imo the wise thing to do would be to start working on Pixel Experience 11. LineageOS 18.1 is almost bug free.

seyyah_as

Oct 1, 2010
    I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. I love Pixel Experience but I'm glad that I changed to LineageOS given that two months passed and still we don't have any news. Imo the wise thing to do would be to start working on Pixel Experience 11. LineageOS 18.1 is almost bug free.
    Which gapps package did you install? I could not do a good upload somehow. I haven't installed my (10-arm64 nano) package, I guess there is no gapps package for android 11. How can I make an error-free installation thanks 🙏

Apokopower

Aug 16, 2020
    Which gapps package did you install? I could not do a good upload somehow. I haven't installed my (10-arm64 nano) package, I guess there is no gapps package for android 11. How can I make an error-free installation thanks 🙏
    Nikgapps is the package I use and they supports android 11, any information you may need is on LineageOS 18.1 for S7 edge thread.

seyyah_as

Oct 1, 2010
    Nikgapps benim kullandığım paket ve android 11'i destekliyor, ihtiyacınız olabilecek her türlü bilgi S7 edge thread için LineageOS 18.1'de
    0I don't like 18.1. It is very boring to use an interface like one uı or experience. Moreover, android 11 restricts everything. I like this rum very much. It would be nice if they took care of these problems

🤦‍♂️

turbolukex5

• Dec 26, 2015
    Birmingham
    Hey, is this rom still active? Will you move on Pixel Experience 11? I'm asking because we hadn't any news from you for a while.
    Thanks in advance!
    Yes apologies, I will be releasing a PE11 thread shortly. I have builds already uploaded. If you want to grab them before I release the thread, joining my telegram channel and group is best place to be.

Reactions: Ali_76h and Ryu--X

turbolukex5

• Dec 26, 2015
    Birmingham
    Reactions: Ryu--X

Apokopower

Aug 16, 2020
    Thread is live by the way.

Great, I'll check it out for sure. Thanks for your work mate.

Top Liked Posts