[ROM] [OFFICIAL] [10.0] [pyxis] CrDroid 6.6 [MAY SECURITY PATCH]

Search This thread

kamilchno

Feb 19, 2015
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
A message appeared to me:

Account Action Required.
Confirm it's you. You have been logged out of your Google account. To continue, log in again.

It is not possible to log in, after entering the password the login window disappears. I tried to clear Google service data but it didn't help. Anyone have an idea how to login?

Pumpino

Two questions:

1. Is it necessary to click on the power button or double tap prior to scanning one's finger print?
2. If using the Mi Band 4 with Smart Unlock, is there a way to remove the need to swipe on the display to unlock after double-tapping?

No-one? I'd like to find out, as these are potential deal-breakers for me, so I'll flash xiaomi.eu if I have to. Thanks.

Also, given that flashing an encryption disabler prevents a PIN and fingerprint for being added (not flashing leads to everything working fine), becoming encrypted is unavoidable. This means that it's not possible to try different ROMs without formatting internal storage in between, right?

ALdelSol

Apr 16, 2016
No-one? I'd like to find out, as these are potential deal-breakers for me, so I'll flash xiaomi.eu if I have to. Thanks.

Also, given that flashing an encryption disabler prevents a PIN and fingerprint for being added (not flashing leads to everything working fine), becoming encrypted is unavoidable. This means that it's not possible to try different ROMs without formatting internal storage in between, right?

Hi, I don't know about the print because I don't use it. deactivating the lock screen to go directly to the main screen you can do from the development options and to install it you have to format the data partition if or if but for that reason you do not lose the power to add a pattern or pin.

Reactions: Pumpino

Pumpino

Yes you have to activate the screen to make FOD work. I think currently there is no AOSP ROMs for Mi 9 Lite which can use FOD with display off like MIUI.

Thanks for confirming. I guess double tapping is the best solution, though it's not ideal. Is it likely to change? Is this the same with under display sensors on other phones, or just the 9 Lite?

Oct 21, 2013
Thanks for confirming. I guess double tapping is the best solution, though it's not ideal. Is it likely to change? Is this the same with under display sensors on other phones, or just the 9 Lite?
I'm not sure, but I believe that there is an option to turn the screen "on" when you pick your phone in your hands, so, you could use finger sensor immediately.

Enviado de meu MI 9 Lite usando o Tapatalk

Reactions: Pumpino
Oct 21, 2013
Does anyone having problems with Netflix with April 25th (rom) release? Mine doesn't working.

yopvicles

Jun 13, 2012
Problems with latests updates. Can't send videos in whatsapp, problem on seen in-games videos (freeze screen and take about 30 seconds to start playing) and aliexpress app can't open article page (tried another phone with android 9 and works fine)

limuc

Apr 19, 2012
Munich
Big thanks @coderzs, the latest update from April 25th brings an excellent deep sleep, last night the battery drain was only 1% (in plane mode). Perfect!

KBOOM1

Jul 14, 2014
Tested the new 27th of April build. It runs brilliantly, but for some reason the Romanian translation is mixed up with the Vietnamese one. On English (UK), there are no such issues. Nothing deal-breaking, but just a bit unusual.

Last edited:

fallingstone

Jul 7, 2016
Hello,
i am thinking about getting an Mi 9 Lite.
Does this ROM run Snapchat without problems? Or does such Apps detect, that the phone is rooted?
Thanks in advance.

crazybird82

Sep 29, 2018
The new version from today is alot more stable. Now the news-app doesn't profite a reboot. ;) And all other apps with a very active network connection...
At this point for me I can use it for all the day. :) I'll test it now for some days and if it works fine I'll install it on the phone of my wife. :D I installed the full version of Open GApps.

Last edited:
Reactions: paulojvicentin
Oct 21, 2013
The new version from today is alot more stable. Now the news-app doesn't profite a reboot. ;) And all other apps with a very active network connection...
At this point for me I can use it for all the day. :) I'll test it now for some days and if it works fine I'll install it on the phone of my wife. :D I installed the full version of Open GApps.
Could you please tell me if netflix is working on this new version?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/10.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

First time installation:
    • Backup your data to PC, OTG flash drive
    • Download last china beta firmware ( from MIUI 12 )
    • If you come from miui - remove all pins and fingerprints
    • Flash recovery and boot to recovery by brigudav
    • Wipe system, data, cache then reboot to recovery
    • Copy firmware and install then reboot to TWRP
    • Copy crDroid and Gapps to internal memory then flash them in TWRP in same order
    • Reboot and enjoy :)
    • *Optional reboot again after first boot to flash Magisk for root

Update installation:
    • Boot to recovery and make a backup
    • Flash firmware and reboot to recovery (if there is new firmware available)
    • Wipe system and cache
    • Flash updated crDroid and Gapps (and Magisk if you had this as root method)
    • Reboot and enjoy :)

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel source: here ^^

Download:
    ROM Download
    - Bugs : fm radio

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Poco Telegram
    crDroid Community Telegram
    Donate to help our team pay server costs

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] crDroid v6, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9.xxx
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2020-02-29
    Last Updated 2020-05-11
    Bump. Rom updated.
    - Netflix fixed ( l1 ) , big thanks to dav88
    - youtube 1080 60fps fixed
    - video camera fixed
    - backported 4.14 fingerprint driver
    - gps now building from source ( last caf tag )
    - fod hal fixes
    - upstream cr fixes
    - last caf tag merge in common tree
    - last caf tag merge in hals
    - chrome freeze fixed
    - massive blobs cleanup
    bumpie . updated

- rom side
    -- upstreamed cr changes

- device side
    -- fod now bit faster
    -- removed aod auto brightness
    -- disabled debug.sf.latch_unsignaled to fix some UI Lags
    -- Audio configuration changes
    -- nfc : change NXP_DEFAULT_SE to UICC only - to fix SecureElement Hal crash
    -- Enabled f2fs support
    -- Upstreamed kernel
    bump . Now official with OTA support.

-- changelog
    -- upstream cr fixes
    -- cleaned ramdisk
    -- cleaned and updated props
    -- fixed ui lags
    -- drm-widevine libs kanged from beryllium
    -- cleaned alot blobs
    -- Much more ..
    bump. updated
    rom :
    -merged LA.UM.8.8.1.r1-01800-QCS605.0 in display , media , audio hals
    - upstream crdroid changes
    kernel:
    - merged tag LA.UM.8.8.1.r1-01800-QCS605.0
    - merged last android stable patch ( 4.9.214 )
    - sound control added
    - Klapse added
    - kcalc added
    - fssync added
    - maple , zen , sio , fiops i/o's added
    - boeffla_wakelock_blocker added
    - exposure_adjustment added
    - simple_lmk upstreamed
    - adrenoboost added
    - alot other changes