• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0][santoni] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/04/19]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

pranaya2005

Feb 14, 2018
Ranchi
pranaya2005.github.io

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi 4X [santoni]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).
Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device.

Based on Android 10

What's working?
WiFi
RIL
Mobile Data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint Reader
Face Unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/Vibration

Known issues
Nothing...
You tell me :p

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
PixelExperience 10, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 4X

Contributors
deomani007, Stargazer19, Harukey
Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP, Unlocked Bootloader
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 10
Stable Release Date: 2020-04-19

Created 2020-04-21
Last Updated 2020-04-21

Last edited:

McguyverZero

Dec 15, 2016
I installed this last night, did a full wipe, then installed this and the first time when flashing Magisk after it got stuck bootlooping the G logo. I wiped Davik and installed again and magisk went on fine this time. I only just noticed today that my microphone isn't working in videos and apps. The permissions are allowed in the settings, is this something anybody else experienced? Any Ideas? It definitely works as I phoned a friend and I use the 'okay google' thing

martinlukas456

Nov 28, 2019
Fingerprint scanner (Goodix)

Thanks a lot for this ROM. This is my first time flashing a custom ROM on an Android. I did get stuck after installing, when it didn't wanna let me into the system after boot, because there was encryption enabled, and I didn't have the password, so I thought I bricked it :D. But after completely wiping with TWRP it was fine.

Btw. I know it's one of the known issues but, is there a plan to make the Goodix scanner work? Mine doesn't work, so I'm guessing I have Goodix. Thanks a lot.

pranaya2005

Feb 14, 2018
Ranchi
pranaya2005.github.io
I installed this last night, did a full wipe, then installed this and the first time when flashing Magisk after it got stuck bootlooping the G logo. I wiped Davik and installed again and magisk went on fine this time. I only just noticed today that my microphone isn't working in videos and apps. The permissions are allowed in the settings, is this something anybody else experienced? Any Ideas? It definitely works as I phoned a friend and I use the 'okay google' thing
Disable OK Google

Reactions: McguyverZero

KamatsuKyoto

Nov 5, 2016
It's working great here. Thx!

Two questions. 1. There is a way to use the fingertip reader to unlock the phone? 2. For some reason i lost my root after installing the rom and wasn't able to root back (bootloader still unlocked). Any tips? Thx.

pranaya2005

Feb 14, 2018
Ranchi
pranaya2005.github.io
It's working great here. Thx!

Two questions. 1. There is a way to use the fingertip reader to unlock the phone? 2. For some reason i lost my root after installing the rom and wasn't able to root back (bootloader still unlocked). Any tips? Thx.
1. If you have Goodix Fingerprint Scanner then it'll obviously won't work, if you have FPC, then it should work fine.
2. Did you try flashing Magisk installer zip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi 4X [santoni]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).
    Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device.

Based on Android 10

What's working?
    WiFi
    RIL
    Mobile Data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint Reader
    Face Unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/Vibration

Known issues
    Nothing...
    You tell me :p

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
    PixelExperience 10, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 4X

Contributors
    deomani007, Stargazer19, Harukey
    Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: TWRP, Unlocked Bootloader
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 10
    Stable Release Date: 2020-04-19

Created 2020-04-21
    Last Updated 2020-04-21
    Hi,
    I have Redmi 4X, and I have done everthying with instalation new ROM. After reboot it is shown for a 5-6 seconds logo MI mi.com and information that is "Uncloked". After that phone is showing G (logo of Google) and there is information "To start Android, enter your password" and place for it.
    When i push Vol- and Power I have got Fastboot mode but this one with chinese rabbit with cable behind the Android.
    13-single-default.jpg

What I should do to start using Pixel on my Redmi4x?

go to recovery>format data, cache, dalvik> install the rom> format the internal data (format data option>type yes)>reboot the phone and password is removed.
    New build is up!
    - Build Date: 19th January 2020

Downloads, changelogs and notes are available on the official website as usual!

Please, if you like my work, consider a small donation. That would really encourage me to continue doing my work :)
    PayPal: https://PayPal.me/pranaya2005
    UPI: [email protected]
    Hi, in your opinion this rom is stable enough for daily use (the pie plus)?