• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [OFFICIAL] [10.0] [SIRIUS] LEGION v2.9.[2020-06-27]

Search This thread

bajak85

Oct 26, 2011
Medan
Hello i'm not a developer, i'm just sharing his work, this ROM now official and everything below is on his behalf.

PicsArt_05-31-07.22.49.jpg

=====================================
LEGION-OS-2.9 Q MI 8 SE (SIRIUIS)
• Maintainer :- @dimasyudha
• Build :- 27-06-2020
• Download :-SourceForge
• Changelog :-Here
• Device Side :-Initial Official Build

Community Group : @legionos
News and screenshots : @legionos

Thanks For supporting LegionOS

#sirius #legionos

Build Status: Official

desclaimer.png

Code:
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. 
 * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

''This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration.."

abt.png

''LEGIONOS Is just another rom which will be concentrating on features as well as battery performance on other hand , It Is based on AOSP and features are taken from many roms and packed it here"
#sirius #legionos

instruction.png

CLEAN FLASH :
Download the latest build and GApps
Reboot to recovery
Make nandroid backup (Not Necessary)
Wipe, Data, Cache, Dalvik
Flash the latest build and GApps(this non Gapps build)
Reboot

DIRTY FLASH :
Download the latest build (gapps or non Gapps)
Reboot to recovery
Flash the latest build
Wipe Cache
Reboot

Note: GApps only has to be flashed once and on non gapps buildwhereas Magisk/Su is to be flashed every time you Dirty Flash the OTA Update.

download.png

Note: Pico, Nano or Micro Gapps are recommended. We don't prefer STOCK/HEAVY Gapps​

src.png

LegionOS

crcp.png

LineageOS
Xtended
Colt-OS

XDA:DevDB Information
LEGIONOS For Mi 8 SE (Sirius)

Contributors:
Isaac Chen
icecream

Kernel Source:: https://www.github.com/dimasyudhaofficial/

Donate:
If you like the work then please consider donating.
Paypal: paypal.me/yudhadimas

ROM OS Version: 10.0 Q
ROM Kernel: 4.9.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest Fw
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Stable Version: v2.9
Stable Release Date: 23-06-2020

BUG LIST:Tell me the bug!

Last edited:
Reactions: Trojan00

Trojan00

Oct 24, 2017
If possible please provide screenshot. Btw, thanks for the work and to the developer.

Trojan00

Oct 24, 2017
Just checked all of them and still online
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

This is the message

Edit: Logging in my account helped. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: bajak85

Trojan00

Oct 24, 2017
Bugs I found in the official build (06-26)
1. WiFi cannot turn on. I have to flash the latest developer firmware for it to turn on.
2. Going in settings>display>colors. There is no option to change (natural as default) to vivid. Screen is somewhat yellowish for my taste
3. Cannot flash using SHRP (please confirm). Error message is :zip treble compatibility error
Invalid zip file format
I have to use a different custom recovery.
Can't say about battery life as of now as I have been using this for like 3 hrs. ROM smoothness is good though

Reactions: bajak85

bajak85

Oct 26, 2011
Medan
1. WiFi cannot turn on. I have to flash the latest developer firmware for it to turn on.
2. Going in settings>display>colors. There is no option to change (natural as default) to vivid. Screen is somewhat yellowish for my taste
3. Cannot flash using SHRP (please confirm). Error message is :zip treble compatibility error
Invalid zip file format
Can't say about battery life as of now as I have been using this for like 3 hrs. ROM smoothness is good though
Yes, this ROM doesnt include firmware so flashing latest one fix the problem.
For the second, thanks for the finding, i'll report to the dev.
You can flash with any custom recovery. As if its show error just delete compatibility.zip inside the flashable zip

Reactions: Trojan00

Trojan00

Oct 24, 2017
You can flash with any custom recovery. As if its show error just delete compatibility.zip inside the flashable zip
Thanks. Will try to use shrp on the next update.

Trojan00

Oct 24, 2017
Smart charging is not working. And also, the actual digit is not shown. Only the first digit followed by dots(ex. 7..).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello i'm not a developer, i'm just sharing his work, this ROM now official and everything below is on his behalf.

PicsArt_05-31-07.22.49.jpg

LEGION-OS-2.9 Q MI 8 SE (SIRIUIS)
    • Maintainer :- @dimasyudha
    • Build :- 27-06-2020
    • Download :-SourceForge
    • Changelog :-Here
    • Device Side :-Initial Official Build

#sirius #legionos

Build Status: Official

desclaimer.png

Code:
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. 
     * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

''This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration.."

abt.png

''LEGIONOS Is just another rom which will be concentrating on features as well as battery performance on other hand , It Is based on AOSP and features are taken from many roms and packed it here"
    #sirius #legionos

instruction.png

CLEAN FLASH :
    Download the latest build and GApps
    Reboot to recovery
    Make nandroid backup (Not Necessary)
    Wipe, Data, Cache, Dalvik
    Flash the latest build and GApps(this non Gapps build)
    Reboot

DIRTY FLASH :
    Download the latest build (gapps or non Gapps)
    Reboot to recovery
    Flash the latest build
    Wipe Cache
    Reboot

Note: GApps only has to be flashed once and on non gapps buildwhereas Magisk/Su is to be flashed every time you Dirty Flash the OTA Update.

download.png

Note: Pico, Nano or Micro Gapps are recommended. We don't prefer STOCK/HEAVY Gapps​

src.png

LegionOS

crcp.png

LineageOS
    Xtended
    Colt-OS

XDA:DevDB Information
    LEGIONOS For Mi 8 SE (Sirius)

Contributors:
    Isaac Chen
    icecream

Kernel Source:: https://www.github.com/dimasyudhaofficial/

Donate:
    If you like the work then please consider donating.
    Paypal: paypal.me/yudhadimas

ROM OS Version: 10.0 Q
    ROM Kernel: 4.9.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest Fw
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v2.9
    Stable Release Date: 23-06-2020

BUG LIST:Tell me the bug!
    Just checked all of them and still online
    Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

This is the message

Edit: Logging in my account helped. Thanks
    Invalid zip file format
    Invalid zip file format
    Smart charging is not working. And also, the actual digit is not shown. Only the first digit followed by dots(ex. 7..).
    As for now smartcharging not included/ touched. It's still buggy for Sirius according to the Dev.