[ROM] [OFFICIAL] [10] Resurrection Remix Q 8.7.3 - Galaxy S5 LTE

Search This thread

craP_cillA

Jul 10, 2012
flashed the latest experimental version 17.11.2020, together with open gapps micro. guess what: blackscreen bug too. :(

Sent from my Samsung SM-G900F using XDA Labs

bgatos

Apr 29, 2019
Does anybody know what happened to Magisk recently? After the 8.0.3 Magisk Manager update Saftynet fails (basicIntegrity and ctsProfile as well). RootBeer detects root on this Rom.

xsonymonx

May 12, 2018
Does anybody know what happened to Magisk recently? After the 8.0.3 Magisk Manager update Saftynet fails (basicIntegrity and ctsProfile as well). RootBeer detects root on this Rom.

Which Version of Magisk? 20.4 , 21.0 vor 21.1?

I have 21.1 and Safetynet works

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201118-225259766.jpg
    Screenshot_20201118-225259766.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 256
  • Screenshot_20201118-225320838.jpg
    Screenshot_20201118-225320838.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:

FiestaLake

Aug 13, 2020
Seoul
i also tried the latest version from 11.11.2020 but that also has the blackscreen bug.. -_- will this rom ever work again?! :/ i really hope so...

Sent from my Samsung SM-G900F using XDA Labs

Don't know. Havoc is also facing the same problem.
I will tell you guys when the testers say they got working the build.

craP_cillA

Jul 10, 2012
55 minutes to be exact! :D but it happens only on the very first start, so that's fine. :) after all those month i'm really happy that the rom runs (pretty good) again! the only thing i noticed so far, is that the flashlight doesn't work anymore...it's greyed out in the qs.

anyway: thank you very, very much dude!!

p.s. a BIG thing i just noticed: google camera isn't included in the rom and the camera doesn't work at all! i tried it with open camera instead and getting an error.. :/

Last edited:
Reactions: E_Ben and pmduper

craP_cillA

Jul 10, 2012
my resume after ~24 hours: don't flash the new version! i've never experienced the following behaviour: the latest version freaked out, out of a blue...i couldn't play/download videos/media files anymore, apps stopped working, the theme i enabled just resetted itself after a restart and the worst thing: the rom didn't recognize my sd-card after a restart! oO while my pc clearly did..so i was glad to took a backup of it (otherwise i would be f*cked!). but i had to format it within the rom. i don't know what caused this error..and don't get me wrong, i'm in the "flashing-business" since 2012 so i'm no newbie! i swichted back to 8.5.9. and i'll guess we should just wait for an android 11 version of rr. :)

anyway: thank you for the determination so far fiestlake!!

Reactions: vlad3647

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix Q

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!

Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

Build Compatibility
    The noted models are the only ones supported. If you have a model that isn't listed and ask politely then I might work to add compatibility.

Build​
    Model​
    klte
    SM-G900F, SM-G900M, SM-G900R4, SM-G900R7, SM-G900T, SM-G900V, SM-G900W8
    kltechn
    SM-G9006V, SM-G9008V
    klteduos
    SM-G900FD, SM-G900MD
    kltedv
    SM-G900I, SM-G900P
    kltekor
    SM-G900K, SM-G900L, SM-G900S

ROM Download
    GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
    Device Source
    Kernel Source
    Vendor Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    AICP
    Crdroid
    AOSIP
    DU
    Xtended
    Evolution X
    Bliss
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
    After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

rrsocial.png

Resurrection Remix Q

Android Version: 10
    Supported Device(s): klte

Device changelog:
    Code:
    1. Fixed home button wake. (from RR sources)
    2. Added AOD.
    3. Other things that I don't remember exactly.

Changelog:
    Code:
    Settings → Resurrection tools → About/Changelog
    Yeah (always do)
    Factory reset, dalvik/art, system, data, cache and format data. All several times. Flashed ROM & gapps, rebooted.

Would you like me to grab a log?
    No. I will build a new one.
    Resurrection Remix Q | Unofficial

Android Version: 10
    Supported Device(s): klte

Device changelog:
    Code:
    1. Fixed some known bugs.

Changelog:
    Code:
    Settings → Resurrection tools → About/Changelog

Thread: XDA
    Resurrection Remix: Official Group

Downloads: OneDrive
    @FiestaLake
    Thanks for your great work!
    sm-g900i
    Formatted and advanced cleaned.
    TWRP v3.1.1.0 Installed ROM only.
    Calls, Mobile Data, WiFi, Texts, Camera/Video, Bluetooth - All working great.
    Sound levels are great.
    Have not tested GPS.
    Home button wakeup not working.

Excited to see where this goes :good: