Without a log of some kind, fixing this will remain elusive. I don't use WhatsCrapp, and hardly EVER make phone calls. Help me to fix this with a log please.
Not to mention my SIM card will be going back into my OP7T soon... Cheers
Instead of restarting phone you can go to settings apps and force close the contacts app then can make a call but yes this needs to be fixed
Did the dialler issue fixed bro?New OTA is up for sunfish
- Lockscreen media blur adjustment
- Lockscreen security options
- Scramble PIN
- PIN quick unlock
- Lockscreen clock style options
- Fixed Styles and Wallpapers theming. Now has wallpapers, style, icon grid options, and lock screen clock. Install the Wallpapers app by Google to take full advantage.
- More tweaks
- Still has March 2021 security patches
fastboot -wcleanly flashed the April stock firmware and tried to install
What is your-- ROM version and build date Gapps version (if applicable) Did you-- wipe: restore a backup: reboot after having the issue: Are you using-- a non-stock kernel: a battery manager app: other modifications: Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed. Also please let us know how to reproduce the particular issue.