[ROM][OFFICIAL][11.0][12.0][13.0][kunlun2][kunlun2_row] Pixel Experience for Lenovo Z6 Lite/K10 Note[AOSP]

Search This thread

GiaSen

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Lenovo Z6 Lite and K10 Note [kunlun2]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS, now almost worldwide
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Jhenrique09 Paypal
GiaSen PayPal

If you liked my work, give me a beer, thanks!

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Last edited:

danivieira

Mar 7, 2018
error after flash

Hello,

I flashed the rom, wiped cache, dalvik, system anda data, but after reboot the phone stays on start screen, won't start.
Flashed stock rom via qfil, and tried again, this time without wipe, but same result, this time with message "your device is corrupted".
As anyone managed to flash this rom successfuly?

Now even with stock rom, if i restart the phone, it gets stuck on start.
Maybe it's a bad idea try to flash pixelExperienceon this phone......

edit:
managed to get rid of the error "your device is corrupted and cannot be trusted" following this tutorial :
https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/guide-dm-verity-enforcing-trying-to-t3898526

Last edited:

soyti2x

Nov 24, 2015
Have you flashed it successfully? Cause i got mine to work and im using PE now as my daily driver. Didn't encounter any errors but i was worried when it said "no os installed" after flashing. I booted it anyways and it worked.

fivezil

Feb 19, 2018
Seremban
Xiaomi Poco F3
Have you flashed it successfully? Cause i got mine to work and im using PE now as my daily driver. Didn't encounter any errors but i was worried when it said "no os installed" after flashing. I booted it anyways and it worked.

I also encountered the same "No OS installed", but safely booted and works normally. Currently using it as my daily driver too. The sound not so loud compared to stock. Double tap to wake not working?

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

Hello,

I flashed the rom, wiped cache, dalvik, system anda data, but after reboot the phone stays on start screen, won't start.
Flashed stock rom via qfil, and tried again, this time without wipe, but same result, this time with message "your device is corrupted".
As anyone managed to flash this rom successfuly?

Now even with stock rom, if i restart the phone, it gets stuck on start.
Maybe it's a bad idea try to flash pixelExperienceon this phone......

edit:
managed to get rid of the error "your device is corrupted and cannot be trusted" following this tutorial :
https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/guide-dm-verity-enforcing-trying-to-t3898526

I think you must follow the instructions carefully:

https://gist.github.com/GiaSen/796fde645099a2e4003f6646f29015d5

danivieira

Mar 7, 2018
I also encountered the same "No OS installed", but safely booted and works normally. Currently using it as my daily driver too. The sound not so loud compared to stock. Double tap to wake not working?

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

I think you must follow the instructions carefully:

Hello, thank you all for your feedback. I flashed it successfuly, i have flashed custom ROMs many times, never had a problem until now. But if it worked for you, i will try it again [emoji3]

Enviado do meu Lenovo L38111 através do Tapatalk

Apr 19, 2020
Hello, thank you for the ROM.
Wifi display doesn't work when i try to connect with miracast device.

Garryray123

Dec 20, 2018
Could not record 4k video

Hello my friend i come from Hong Kong so my english is bad ?I try to record 4k video but it dose not work. gcam and the pixel experience stock camera both are not working .So how to fix it tovarisch?

Last edited:

puneetjsw

Apr 18, 2019
The ROM is really good. I am also using it as my daily driver. Everything is working fine. You guys (developers) really done a great job and one thing I want to say that would you guys make a one plus ROM for Lenovo z6 lite/k10 note in the future....???

Garryray123

Dec 20, 2018
Low mic volume if you calling someone

This is a quiet serious problem.My friend can't hear my voice because of the mic volume .This rom have so many problems.DONT FLASH THE ROM,I recommend that flash global rom. But still thanks you ?

puneetjsw

Apr 18, 2019
This is a quiet serious problem.My friend can't hear my voice because of the mic volume .This rom have so many problems.DONT FLASH THE ROM,I recommend that flash global rom. But still thanks you

I think you are right about it because the mic is still causing problems. Sorry bro I think resetting the ROM will fix the problem but I was wrong because few days after the mic problem is starting again..

Last edited:

Garryray123

Dec 20, 2018
Proximity sensor problem Miracast problem Mic volume problem

Look i found a problem again?? (Sorry for my bad english)when you are using WhatsApp call or other apps (skype it will turn into black screen so i fingered out is the freaking sensor so i installed the proximity sensor test.When the sensor detected it will turn screen into black right? And it will turn the screen into black forever (it will been restore if you reboot your device or your friend hangout the call)
Known problems;
Mircast not working
RECORD 4k video not working
Mic volume will become very low
Proximity sensor is buggly
Just wait until the developer fix it

PS:There will be a patch coming in May?

Last edited:
Reactions: puneetjsw

Jakovi

May 10, 2020
Camera issue

I found a problem with the camera, when you open the app and change to video and return to camera or photo again, green lines appears
Screenshot-20200509-194957178-1.jpg

Btw, thanks for this ROM

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2016
Can anyone please tell me how this pixel rom is.I mean is it better than stock rom.Is it stable and bugfree

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Hello, thank you for the ROM.
Wifi display doesn't work when i try to connect with miracast device.

Bro do you have any gcam working for lenovo Z6 lite youth :eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Lenovo Z6 Lite and K10 Note [kunlun2]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS, now almost worldwide
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Jhenrique09 Paypal
    GiaSen PayPal

If you liked my work, give me a beer, thanks!

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

There hasn't been an update for 2 months because I am working on a new base for this phone and Lenovo Z5s as well, soon there will be a major update. (android 11)
    This will help me to do Android 12 as well
    Proximity sensor problem Miracast problem Mic volume problem

Look i found a problem again?? (Sorry for my bad english)when you are using WhatsApp call or other apps (skype it will turn into black screen so i fingered out is the freaking sensor so i installed the proximity sensor test.When the sensor detected it will turn screen into black right? And it will turn the screen into black forever (it will been restore if you reboot your device or your friend hangout the call)
    Known problems;
    Mircast not working
    RECORD 4k video not working
    Mic volume will become very low
    Proximity sensor is buggly
    Just wait until the developer fix it

PS:There will be a patch coming in May?
    New build is up
    If you are on older build, just flash incremental in TWRP or from Updater APP.
    Steps to clean flash:
    Note:
    Disable Google Assistant (hotword service) to fix any microphone issue.
    Changelog:
    - Fixed Cast/Miracast
    - Performance improvements
    - Source upstreams
    yeah my wrong, forgot to fix this issue, use a third party camera or gcam, will be fixed in next build
    Gcam kept stopping so I used opencamera instead and disable the native camera. glad to hear the issue will be resolve in the next release