• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][11.0][12.0][kunlun2] Pixel Experience for Lenovo Z6 Lite[AOSP]

Search This thread

mlochd

Jan 15, 2016
has anyone been able to use some gcam mod on this device? every time I use a different version that seems to work, it only does for a short period like a day or two and then sometimes shuts down (crashes) my phone. also, with Android 11, I'm pretty sure my battery has tanked a good 20% ... I don't think it's just my battery getting old

engr.lefty

Feb 8, 2017
Please help me in unlocking bootloader. Whenever I go to bootloader while connected in the pc, it immediately goes into bootlogo. Hence I can't flash sn file and unlock my bootloader. Thank you very much

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Lenovo Z6 Lite and K10 Note [kunlun2]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS, now almost worldwide
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Jhenrique09 Paypal
    GiaSen PayPal

If you liked my work, give me a beer, thanks!

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

There hasn't been an update for 2 months because I am working on a new base for this phone and Lenovo Z5s as well, soon there will be a major update. (android 11)
    This will help me to do Android 12 as well
    Proximity sensor problem Miracast problem Mic volume problem

Look i found a problem again?? (Sorry for my bad english)when you are using WhatsApp call or other apps (skype it will turn into black screen so i fingered out is the freaking sensor so i installed the proximity sensor test.When the sensor detected it will turn screen into black right? And it will turn the screen into black forever (it will been restore if you reboot your device or your friend hangout the call)
    Known problems;
    Mircast not working
    RECORD 4k video not working
    Mic volume will become very low
    Proximity sensor is buggly
    Just wait until the developer fix it

PS:There will be a patch coming in May?
    New build is up
    If you are on older build, just flash incremental in TWRP or from Updater APP.
    Steps to clean flash:
    https://gist.github.com/GiaSen/796fde645099a2e4003f6646f29015d5
    Note:
    Disable Google Assistant (hotword service) to fix any microphone issue.
    Changelog:
    - Fixed Cast/Miracast
    - Performance improvements
    - Source upstreams
    I am not sure if this rom has working GPS navigation. Anybody has seen this problem. Or anyone has solution for it, pls reply..

It's been almost a year since I bought my z6 lite. I've tried 3 different stock roms and never got the gps working. Had the same issue with havoc. I've been using pe+ for about a month now. It's the first time I managed to get the gps working, had no issues at all so far.