[ROM][OFFICIAL][11.0][Beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2021/02/07]

Retrial

Recognized Contributor
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Hello!

CTS profile match has been failing since today. Reflashed magisk latest beta and hide it but no luck.
Anybody else has the same problem?
Magisk Hide is not working. Is there a way I can use banking apps?
I'm having the same CTS profile match issue, even on fresh stock
Same here! CTS Failed with no root.
What is going on?
Try SafetyNet Fix from my ⚡POCO F1 Ultimate Collection & Guides⚡thread.
No root required, Flash it in Recovery, Delete TWRP folder in Internal Storage if you still have issues.
Check here for what is going on.
Not sure where else to ask as the pixel experience 10 forum has been locked. Does anyone have a mirror to older builds of PE10? Android Auto is broken on the dec build.
Check here. (It's the site of laksay18, our dev)

Last edited:

stavrogin15

Jan 16, 2021
One question. If I flash this beta version, when the stable comes do I have to flash it again or the stable will come as an update?
I am pretty new to this but I guess it is an interesting point. If I install the beta not, will I have to flash again and wipe all the data when the stable version comes out? If so, I would wait the stable one and keeping this terribile MIUI 12 just for some more time :)
Does anyone knows that?

rohithramesh96

Aug 16, 2016
I am pretty new to this but I guess it is an interesting point. If I install the beta not, will I have to flash again and wipe all the data when the stable version comes out? If so, I would wait the stable one and keeping this terribile MIUI 12 just for some more time :)
Does anyone knows that?
Even though, the PE A11 builds carry a 'Beta' tag atm, it doesn't mean it's unstable/buggy. Fact is it's rock stable in my opinion as there's no major bugs in the ROM.

If at all, any new builds requests for a clean flash, you can backup all your app data through the 'Migrate' app (requires root access) & simply restore it back. And, thanks to this wonderful app, switching between ROMs has been a breeze.

So go ahead & give it a try !🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: chandika94

medrea99

Jan 14, 2017
Try SafetyNet Fix from my ⚡POCO F1 Ultimate Collection & Guides⚡thread.
No root required, Flash it in Recovery, Delete TWRP folder in Internal Storage if you still have issues.
Check here for what is going on.

Check here. (It's the site of laksay18, our dev)
The safetynet fix actually worked
It gave an error in TWRP but when I restarted the safetynet passed so I guess it worked

Thank you!

Reactions: CaptnAwesome

Ryiseld

Nov 28, 2014
Do I need to wipe everything if I want to update the rom when there is a new version? Or can I just dirty flash or update via OTA/some app?

bhatt_4

Feb 12, 2018
Do I need to wipe everything if I want to update the rom when there is a new version? Or can I just dirty flash or update via OTA/some app?
Dirty flashing works

📲 Dirty flashing - Manual Update

Note
: If your device is Encrypted you can skip step 4 & 5. Or just use inbuilt Updater (OTA)

1. Boot into Recovery
2. Flash PE (full Rom or Incremental)
3. Wipe Cache and Dalvic cache
4. Mount vendor
5. Flash DFE (Optional)
6. Reboot to system

📲 Clean flashing - First install

Note
: If your device is not encrypted then you can skip step 5.

1. Wipe Dalvic, Cache, System, Vendor & Data
2. Flash PE (Plus or Standard)
3. Mount Vendor
4. Flash DFE (Optional)
5. Format data
6. Reboot to system

Note: If you see a prompt to install TWRP app just click do not install TWRP as system app.

Ryiseld

Nov 28, 2014
Dirty flashing works

📲 Dirty flashing - Manual Update

Note
: If your device is Encrypted you can skip step 4 & 5. Or just use inbuilt Updater (OTA)

1. Boot into Recovery
2. Flash PE (full Rom or Incremental)
3. Wipe Cache and Dalvic cache
4. Mount vendor
5. Flash DFE (Optional)
6. Reboot to system

📲 Clean flashing - First install

Note
: If your device is not encrypted then you can skip step 5.

1. Wipe Dalvic, Cache, System, Vendor & Data
2. Flash PE (Plus or Standard)
3. Mount Vendor
4. Flash DFE (Optional)
5. Format data
6. Reboot to system

Note: If you see a prompt to install TWRP app just click do not install TWRP as system app.
Thanks! Do you know if I'll to able to update via OTA/Dirty flash if I'm rooted?

Retrial

Recognized Contributor
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
I want that version because it supports facial unlock. I was so happy with that build
So you just want A10 PE Plus which has face unlock. What's the problem? Go to the website and download it. As for the gcam install whatever you like more.
Some older builds are available in the website of the dev.

Last edited:

xelwaren13

Jul 29, 2014
theres a bug on systemui, automatically restart when plug in or out headphone jack i want to create log true fasboot to send to dev but i dont know why

joy_rd

Dec 8, 2018
Can I dirty flash the latest pe11 build on pe10? Or if not, then can I dirty flash when a stable build comes out, or I'll have to use an app to manually back up my data and flash the build?

guhvanoh

Dec 5, 2010
Slightly South of London
sites.google.com
Can I dirty flash the latest pe11 build on pe10? Or if not, then can I dirty flash when a stable build comes out, or I'll have to use an app to manually back up my data and flash the build?
The first thing you should really do is backup your fone before trying to upgrade. That should go without saying it. Are you encrypted? If yes, then no you can't sorry flash PE11 on top of PE10. The reason is that PE11 uses File Based Encryption (FBE) whilst PE10 uses Full Disk Encryption (FDE). The two types are not compatible. If you're not encrypted, you can try but all bets are off. YMMV.

shivrajsinh

Nov 20, 2014
Hey @lakshay18 , Thanks for Giving us this wonderful ROM, I am using like almost 1 Year now,

I want to know 4 Things, please reply Even I tried to Contact you at twitter as well.

1) My issue for Banking Apps like BOB, Indian Bank, SBI bank are not working, it shows security is not updated, in last update of Android 10 apps were working.
2) Not able to set Custom fonts and Internet Speedometer in notification.
3) In Build Call recording facility.
4) while call Forwarding is not working properly. scenario 1 :- one way communication which call forwarded from my number. scenario 2:- call which are forwarded on my number I will not able to see number of Dialer.

Note:- in Android 11 I didn't install Magisk on my device. installed by TWIN recovery.