[ROM][OFFICIAL][11.0][Beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2021/02/07]

kuriyama-san

Feb 11, 2018
I have used pixel experience before and switch to another rom because multiple user cannot be used. So because of new PE11, I would like to know if its working before switching over. anyone could test it and verify? Thank you in advance.

kuriyama-san

Feb 11, 2018
I have used pixel experience before and switch to another rom because multiple user cannot be used. So because of new PE11, I would like to know if its working before switching over. anyone could test it and verify? Thank you in advance.
I have installed it myself and on multiple user, can't sign in google. so it is the same as cannot be use. Another one is vanced manager is not working as well. it just stop while it works on my previous room. This critic is only meant to improve not to only bring down this rom. The smoothness is to praise for. very fluid. maybe its because this is only beta version. Can anyone recommend rom as smooth as this. I might have to use another rom until this rom is not in beta anymore and stable to use. Thanks in advance

skatashock

Jul 6, 2008
I have installed it myself and on multiple user, can't sign in google. so it is the same as cannot be use. Another one is vanced manager is not working as well. it just stop while it works on my previous room. This critic is only meant to improve not to only bring down this rom. The smoothness is to praise for. very fluid. maybe its because this is only beta version. Can anyone recommend rom as smooth as this. I might have to use another rom until this rom is not in beta anymore and stable to use. Thanks in advance
Vanced Manager working fine here.

Attachments

Last edited:

kuriyama-san

Feb 11, 2018
Vanced Manager working fine here.
is DFE is required in flashing any rom because I don't flash DFE and my phone still works fine. When I tried to flash DFE with magisk my phone just run in bootloop. Is it the reason for me not being able to use vanced? and can you verify multiple user can be used or not. Can sign in to google. Or is it just me? I had reflashing multiple rom now to find the two most important thing which is multiple user able to use fine and the fluidity and battery life. Ok 3 most important thing.

stoerebink

Mar 12, 2007
I updated to the latest version from the system menu. Poco boots up in twrp, installs, and reboots.
But after that it keeps coming back to twrp and will not boot up Android.

what can I do?

Retrial

Recognized Contributor
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
I updated to the latest version from the system menu. Poco boots up in twrp, installs, and reboots.
But after that it keeps coming back to twrp and will not boot up Android.

what can I do?
You had flashed DFE when you first installed the ROM?
If so, you were not encrypted and you did update via OTA you got automatically encrypted and that's cause the problem.
You had to manually download the updated build and flash it along with DFE if you wanted to stay unencrypted.
Unfortunately now you have to make clean install and format data.

stoerebink

Mar 12, 2007
Problem i have now, is that TWRP doesn't see the files on my USB-otg. Strange. Maybe that has to do with the encryption?

Any advice on how to clean install it? Only TWRP works, and I can see the folders in my phone. But nothing on my usb-stick. So, no clue on how to have a clean install now

Krisranger

Jul 24, 2020
Problem i have now, is that TWRP doesn't see the files on my USB-otg. Strange. Maybe that has to do with the encryption?

Any advice on how to clean install it? Only TWRP works, and I can see the folders in my phone. But nothing on my usb-stick. So, no clue on how to have a clean install now
Connect with pc while in twrp and transfer the files to internel

StiebarMLM

Jan 24, 2021
The Bluetooth doesn't seem to fully work.
My Sony wh-ch700n can't be found as new device (worked perfectly with previous versions). Other devices are found, so might be specific to something of the headphones (bt 4.1, aptx HD).

Anyone else have this or have a solution?

Retrial

Recognized Contributor
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Hello! Which type of camera comes with this ROM?

BTW, why I see that first install ROM and then format data? Just curious :)
  • The ROM use as default Snap Camera but for next update planned to shipped with Google Camera Go as defaut. You can install the Google Camera Port of your choice. Recommended Google Camera Ports for our device is: Parrot043 or san1ty.
  • Because if you don't have external SDcard and you have the ROM in Internal Storage if you Format Data first you will lose the ROM, your data and you could not flash it. So Format Data after flash.

Reactions: phaleg