[ROM][OFFICIAL][11.0][Beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2021/02/07]

vl319

Sep 21, 2014
Battery drains faster on new build. Anyone also encounter the same?

For rooting, which version of magisk you used? Beta or canary?

I flashed Magisk beta with last built but it unable to hide my organization apps such as outlook and etc. The apps detect root even i hide magisk and switched on magisk hide.

StiebarMLM

Jan 24, 2021
The Bluetooth doesn't seem to fully work.
My Sony wh-ch700n can't be found as new device (worked perfectly with previous versions). Other devices are found, so might be specific to something of the headphones (bt 4.1, aptx HD).

Anyone else have this or have a solution?
Update: this problem was caused by my headset, not the Bluetooth of this build. So my apologies.
However, I did come across a different Bluetooth problem. When connecting my phone to my car infotainment system (Opel), I can connect but the connection is useless. Can't play music, can't start Android auto. It just shows the message below. Restarting both of them and/or trying to make the connection after making both forget about the previous connection, does not help. Always shows this message...
Screenshot_20210125-165409.png

Last edited:

sicknesz29a

Jul 12, 2018
Hi i've downloaded ans installed december's version, so now i have an update pending, but my recovery is not compatible, which one are ? So i can have a nice update système and not ressort to flashing each Time. Regards

stoerebink

Mar 12, 2007
Guys, i need some help.

Here is my situation:
I installed Pixelexperience 11 and DFE some weeks ago.
Updated to latest version via system-menu, this weekend
After reboot, it was installed by TWRP. But: I did NOT re-flash DFE, phone just rebooted.

So: now phone only reboots into TWRP.

Problems i'm facing:
-TWRP doesn't recognize USB-otg
-No PC-connection, while MTP can't be enabled.

So: I can't flash DFE, can't re-flash PE11. I have to start again.

No problem. But: i'm worried. Which steps should i take now to reinstall PE11, so i won't brick my device?

Thanks for helping me out.

Krisranger

Jul 24, 2020
Guys, i need some help.

Here is my situation:
I installed Pixelexperience 11 and DFE some weeks ago.
Updated to latest version via system-menu, this weekend
After reboot, it was installed by TWRP. But: I did NOT re-flash DFE, phone just rebooted.

So: now phone only reboots into TWRP.

Problems i'm facing:
-TWRP doesn't recognize USB-otg
-No PC-connection, while MTP can't be enabled.

So: I can't flash DFE, can't re-flash PE11. I have to start again.

No problem. But: i'm worried. Which steps should i take now to reinstall PE11, so i won't brick my device?

Thanks for helping me out.
If you are following DFE then you need to flash it every time right after you are flashing any Custom Rom.
Or else perform Format data to encrypt again.

stoerebink

Mar 12, 2007
If you are following DFE then you need to flash it every time right after you are flashing any Custom Rom.
Or else perform Format data to encrypt again.
thanks kris,
But I seem to have a problem: I have already deleted data/system/cache. But I get no usbotg readable, no mtp-connection. Seems like the encryption is in the way, maybe?

so how do I clean start, without bricking my PocoF1?

gautam8800

Feb 3, 2017
often fingerprint doesn't works , after a reboot it works , im hopeful that in next update this issue ll be fixed.
edit : sorry for my wrong knowledge my finger was dirty that time and have minor moisture on it thats why it wasn't working😓😥

Last edited:

snowhound

Jun 21, 2017
I am getting attestation failed in safetynet check for ctsProfile. I have added safety net fix and magisk hide props config modules too. Currently using latest magisk 21.4 and magisk manager 8.0.7. can anyone provide any help on how to fix safety net ?

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone