[ROM][OFFICIAL][11.0][Beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2021/06/22]

Search This thread

SoftLibre

Feb 23, 2012
in the latest beta i have a strange problem, without selecting silence mode after sometime notificacion and ringing only vibrates and no sound volume but the ringing volume is max. I will try a clean flash later but this is strange . I made a dirty flash of the latest build

It has also happened to me on several occasions, and my installation has been clean: with all the wipes and format data

In addition I add a herratic behavior of the automatic control of the brightness of the screen.

For the rest of the moment perfect!

Retrial

Recognized Contributor & Translator
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L
Really? I'm waiting for the stable version to update my poco, but I didn't know it was already that stable.
PE 11 for our device it's already stable since a long time.
Pixel Experience team use generally the term "Beta" for all the devices they support. But this month the term will change to "Stable" and Plus edition coming, as they announced.

that1

Oct 28, 2012
Hello good folks,
Thank you for this wonderful rom. Flashed yesterday following instructions. Also flashed Magisk. Everything went smoothly. One problem though that needs your urgent help.
The wifi is not working properly. Disconnects in few seconds. Hard to reconnect. Unusable.
Was working very well indeed till yesterday on PE10+.
This is my only daily use phone. If I cannot get wifi to work, I will have to go back to PE10+.
Please help.
Thanks in advance.

Antor Chom

Oct 22, 2016
The waiting for the stable update is going to hard to me. Anyone know any information about the estimated release date?

xelwaren13

Jul 29, 2014
pretty smooth the only issue ive seen is heating issue while charging from 40-45 °c which is pretty hot
Screenshot_20210306-110330.png

guhvanoh

According to their blog, this month is coming stable 11 and 11+
they advice to do a clean flash and formatting data, for previous builds users
These are the scenarios I envisage:
If you're going from PE less than 11 and you're encrypted, clean flash and format data is compulsory!!
If you're going from PE less than 11 and you're not encrypted and you're going to stay decrypted, clean flash and no need to format data. Remember to flash dfe before you boot to PE11!
If you're going from PE less than 11 and you're not encrypted and now want to encrypt, clean flash and format data!
If you're going from PE equals 11 to PE11+, you can dirty flash, but clean flash is recommended. If you weren't encrypted, flash dfe before you boot to system!
If you're already on PE11 and going to March PE11 and are encrypted, OTA should work fine.
If you're already on PE11 and going to March PE11 and are not encrypted, flash through recovery and flash dfe before you boot to system!!

In all scenarios above, please backup your data to at least three (3) external sources before attempting to upgrade/install PE11.
This is free advice which you haven't paid for. Use with caution. If you break your phone, you get to keep all the pieces. Standard Disclaimer applies.

Stersound

Feb 28, 2016
What is your opinion: Is it ok this ROM for daily usage? or better wait some weeks?
In my opinion, yes the ROM works smooth with no lags or bugs (based on my not extensive usage) I've been using it for almost a month. There was no big difference between the previous release and the final beta.

guhvanoh

What is your opinion: Is it ok this ROM for daily usage? or better wait some weeks?
I've been using it since it first came out as my daily driver. I've no problems at all. If you're considering changing to PE from another ROM, then I'd say it's down to the time you have to configure stuff and play around so you get to know it. If you're really sure, then take the plunge now. By the time the March release is out, you'll be used to it and know your way around so upgrading won't be a problem at all. If you don't have the time to play around now then wait for the March release.

Reactions: xelwaren13

Asica10

Jul 30, 2019
Thank you for answer. I know PE very well and most of custom roms. Right now im at stock rom from 2 months but i can't stand it anymore... and I am considering going back to PE

Reactions: guhvanoh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

AaoFHgU.png

PixelExperience for Poco F1 [Beryllium]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    HDR
    Widevine L1

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked our work? Give us a beer
    Lakshay

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
    PixelExperience 11, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco F1

Contributors
    lakshay18
    Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2020-11-28
    Last Updated 2021-06-22
    STEPS TO FLASH PIXEL EXPERIENCE 11 📲
    Notes:
    Firmware and Vendor are already included in the ROM, no need to flash them.
    Doesn't matter from which ROM are you coming from, even if you previously was in PE 10, you need to Format Data. [All your data into Internal Storage will be lost during formating, so take backup of your personal files]
    CLEAN INSTALLATION ⚡
    1. Download Pixel Experience Normal or Plus latest build on the Internal Storage or to your external SDCard
    2. Download, flash and reboot to latest Official TWRP and do the steps:
    Steps without external SDCard:
    • Select Wipe > Advanced Wipe
    • Select Dalvik / ART Cache, System, Data, Vendor, Cache and then Swipe to Wipe.
    • Flash ROM > DFE [Optional - Not Recommended]
    • Go back and select Wipe > Format Data > type yes [All your data into Internal Storage will be lost]
    • Reboot and Enjoy!
    • [Optional] If you want to root, reboot once again to TWRP Recovery and flash Magisk (you need to download it again if you previously had it in Internal Storage) then reboot to system and enjoy!
    Steps with external SDCard:
    • go to Advanced > File Manager > External_SD and delete all folders in ur ext sd card (For example you should delete: Android, .android_secure, LOST.DIR, DCIM, etc) except your personal files/folders and the folder with your custom ROM/Gapps/Magisk/DFE you want to flash.
    • Select Advanced Wipe
    • Select Dalvik / ART Cache, System, Data, Internal Storage, Vendor, Cache and then Swipe to Wipe. [All your data into Internal Storage will be lost]
    • Flash ROM > DFE [Optional - Not Recommended]
    • Go back and select Wipe > Format Data > type yes [All your data into Internal Storage will be lost]
    • Reboot and Enjoy!
    • [Optional] If you want to root, reboot once again to TWRP Recovery and flash Magisk then reboot to system and enjoy!
    DIRTY INSTALLATION (MANUALLY UPDATE TO LATEST BUILD)💾
    1. You must already be on Pixel Experience 11
    2. Download Pixel Experience Normal or Plus latest build
    3. Reboot to latest Official TWRP and Wipe Dalvik / ART Cache, System, Vendor, Cache.
    4. Flash the ROM > Magisk [Optional] > DFE [Optional - Not Recommended]
    5. Reboot and Enjoy!
    Note: If you encounter any kind of issue with dirty installation, try clean installation before reporting the issue.
    OTA UPDATE INSTALLATION 🤖
    Go to Settings > System > Advanced > System Update
    GOOGLE CAMERA PORTS & UNIVERSAL STOCK CAMERA UNINSTALLER & ANXCAMERA 📷
    MAGISK ROOT SOLUTION 🧙‍♂️
    PIXEL EXPERIENCE STANDARD VS PLUS EDITION 📱
    Pixel Experience Standard Edition
    Display
    • Stock Always-On-Display
    • Stock Ambient Display
    System
    • Based on stock Android - AOSP
    • Added Pixel UI, features and optimization Device-based features
    • Special for Xiaomi phones (ex. Wake Up Gestures, Sound Enchantment)
    • Special for OnePlus phones (ex. 90Hz refresh rate, Alert Slider)
    Buttons
    • Pixel Navigation bar and gestures
    Pixel Experience Plus Edition
    All Standard edition features, but also
    Display
    • LiveDisplay (color profile, display mode, reading mode, color calibration)
    • Rotation settings
    • Lock screen display (media cover, music visualizer, power menu)
    • Tap to sleep
    • Wake on plug
    • Prevent accidental wake-up
    Sound
    • Link ring & notification volumes
    • Increasing ring volume
    • Per-app volume control
    System
    • Partial screenshot
    • Network traffic monitor
    • Status bar icons
    • Clock (clock position, show seconds, am/pm style)
    • Battery indicator (battery status style, battery percentage)
    • Brightness (brightness slider, auto brightness, brightness control)
    • Quick settings (quick pulldown, title visibility, vibrate on touch, rows, columns)
    • Quick settings animations (style, duration, interpolator)
    • App Lock
    Gestures
    • Swipe to screenshot
    Buttons
    • Navigation bar
    • Power button (power menu, end call, disable on lock screen, long press for torch, automatically turn torch off)
    • Power menu customizations
    • Volume buttons (wake device, answer calls, control playback, keyboard cursor control, riorient)
    Developer options
    • Advanced restart
    Note:
    These are almost all features of the plus version. This list may change with new updates.
    Guide by @Retrial
    Why there's no face unlock and status bar customizations and also an option to hide full screen gesture bar as well and make all app fullscreen?? Request to add those in the next build, thanks and I appreciate the efforts you devs putting into this device. Thank you again have a great life ahead and god bless you.
    I recommend use the Fullscreen/Immersive Gestures Magisk module for fullscreen apps.
    The wait is over! PixelExperience Plus for Beryllium is finally out along with Face Unlock, March Security Patches and stuff.

Check the changelog here: https://lakshay.wtf/posts/pixelexperience_plus-beryllium-march-update/

Cheers!
    Lakshay
    hi,. What's the difference standard / plus? thanks
    Pixel Experience Standar Edition
    Display
    • Stock Always-On-Display
    • Stock Ambient Display
    System
    • Based on stock Android - AOSP
    • Added Pixel UI, features and optimization Device-based features
    • Special for Xiaomi phones (ex. Wake Up Gestures, Sound Enchantment)
    • Special for OnePlus phones (ex. 90Hz refresh rate, Alert Slider)
    Buttons
    • Pixel Navigation bar and gestures

Pixel Experience Plus Edition
    All Standart edition features, but also
    Display
    • LiveDisplay (color profile, display mode, reading mode, color calibration)
    • Rotation settings
    • Lock screen display (media cover, music visualizer, power menu)
    • Tap to sleep
    • Wake on plug
    • Prevent accidental wake-up
    Sound
    • Link ring & notification volumes
    • Increasing ring volume
    System
    • Partial screenshot
    • Network traffic monitor
    • Status bar icons
    • Clock (clock position, show seconds, am/pm style)
    • Battery indicator (battery status style, battery percentage)
    • Brightness (brightness slider, auto brightness, brightness control)
    • Quick settings (quick pulldown, title visibility, vibrate on touch, rows, columns)
    • Quick settings animations (style, duration, interpolator)
    Gestures
    • Swipe to screenshot
    Buttons
    • Navigation bar
    • Power button (power menu, end call, disable on lock screen, long press for torch, automatically turn torch off)
    • Volume buttons (wake device, answer calls, control playback, keyboard cursor control, riorient)
    Developer options
    • Advanced restart

Note:
    These are almost all features of the plus version. This list may change with new updates.