[ROM][OFFICIAL][11.0][Beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2021/05/19]

Search This thread

kapilahir

Nov 17, 2014
Ahmedabad
I was on pe11 beta yesterday morning then i switched to miui eu ROM i use miui for month then come back to pe but this time i felt miui is **** even i was using pe 11 early beta still it was so smooth but there was some encryption issues not able to flash magisk can someone here helpme out what to flash and when
Flash ROM
Flash Magisk (please tell me which magisk will work)

Yester day after long mess up i am back to miui global now i want pe plus again
Please mentioned all. The things I should awere of while flashing

Retrial

Recognized Contributor
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Athens
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Xiaomi Poco F1
    I was on pe11 beta yesterday morning then i switched to miui eu ROM i use miui for month then come back to pe but this time i felt miui is **** even i was using pe 11 early beta still it was so smooth but there was some encryption issues not able to flash magisk can someone here helpme out what to flash and when
    Flash ROM
    Flash Magisk (please tell me which magisk will work)

Yester day after long mess up i am back to miui global now i want pe plus again
    Please mentioned all. The things I should awere of while flashing
    Check my guides in POCO F1 Ultimate Collection & Guides. Follow the steps on "Clean Install Custom ROM" Guide. You will find everything u need. If you want to stay encrypted do not flash DFE.

TioCareca

• Sep 8, 2010
    Barreiro

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210509-072044_Magisk.png
      Screenshot_20210509-072044_Magisk.png
      46.5 KB · Views: 76
    • Screenshot_20210509-072108_Google_Play_Store.png
      Screenshot_20210509-072108_Google_Play_Store.png
      79.7 KB · Views: 79

jkampco

May 9, 2021
    So, I updated the Pixel Experience ROM using the inbuilt system updater. After that my phone is in a constant boot loop. The Google logo animation (powered by Android) screen is displayed > displays my lockscreen with the wall paper I had set, and loops back to the Google logo animation.

I tried flashing the latest twrp via fastboot, but cannot even boot to recovery. And, I cannot even turn the phone switch off. It goes into this constant loop.

obaidr76

Jul 24, 2015
    new delhi
    So, I updated the Pixel Experience ROM using the inbuilt system updater. After that my phone is in a constant boot loop. The Google logo animation (powered by Android) screen is displayed > displays my lockscreen with the wall paper I had set, and loops back to the Google logo animation.

I tried flashing the latest twrp via fastboot, but cannot even boot to recovery. And, I cannot even turn the phone switch off. It goes into this constant loop.
    Fixed or not? Happens with me sometime too, just follow proper procedure.

Ravindrasan

Nov 26, 2016
    Mumbai
    This rom is a delight to use. My only concern is data switch between sims, is there any shortcut for it or any app i can use to quickly switch data between both sims instead of going to the settings app again and again?:cry:

jkampco

May 9, 2021
    Fixed or not? Happens with me sometime too, just follow proper procedure.

I tried fixing it myself, but have ended up in a bigger soup by deleting all data and partitions. Figuring out a fix. Thankfully, it is not my primary phone. Otherwise, would have been a disaster weekend.

ciottaciotta

Jan 10, 2011
    i'm still on PE 10 with my poco.
    This week I'm planning to install PE11 but i need a safetynet situation clarification.
    Will my phone pass the safetynet verification with magisk on it or not?

jkampco

May 9, 2021
    I tried fixing it myself, but have ended up in a bigger soup by deleting all data and partitions. Figuring out a fix. Thankfully, it is not my primary phone. Otherwise, would have been a disaster weekend.

I fixed this by following the instructions to the T. Have the latest PE now and it's working smooth. :)

Sourav dgx

• Apr 19, 2021
    Flash rom again using adb slide load if twrp not working or go to twrp nd format everything nd thn install new rom !

prateeksahoo

• Jul 10, 2013
    Mumbai
    but try to downgrade youtube vanced by 3 builds if you are using , and wait for 5 to 6 days till rom settle its own , i did these and now after couple of days no heating issue is faced to me and rom giving almost 9 hours of battery backup , now im satisfied.😁

I was getting 9-10 hours of screen time about a week ago, after updating to latest build and letting it settle down, I'm getting 4 hours of screentime and my phone is discharging at 3% per hour when screen off.

TioCareca

• Sep 8, 2010
    Barreiro
    I was getting 9-10 hours of screen time about a week ago, after updating to latest build and letting it settle down, I'm getting 4 hours of screentime and my phone is discharging at 3% per hour when screen off.
    Not bad, but it could be better. I think battery is just old...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210509-074344_Settings.png
      Screenshot_20210509-074344_Settings.png
      122.9 KB · Views: 65

Marat.

May 11, 2021
    Same problem. Sometime it starts download, but stops unexpectedly without any error/notification. You think download is completed but file is ~300-600 Mb (different size each time)

Top Liked Posts

Does these scores matter?
      To paraphrase Benjamin Disraeli - 'There are lies, damn lies, benchmarks, and statistics.'
      I dont know this is only with my device but i can upload video !! Of test
      Backup your data first and do a clean flash by performing format data. Everything is smooth here. If you lies under the category of heavy core gamers then I don't have any suggestions left. Because those category people will never feel happy with their device Even if they buy maximum featured phone.
      To Developer,

Everything is cool about this ROM but there are some features that are missing as per daily usage so because of the below features missing, I am using other custom ROMs but I really want to use pixel experience on my Poco F1 device. I request the developer to add the below features so that I can move to this rom.

1) Auto Call Recording Feature(Note: Not manually but it should Auto for every call).
      2) App Lock.
      3) Add a Setting app on the App Lock list.

If you add these features on Pixel Experience ROM then it's perfect.
      Those so called features are not missing. They are not part of 'Pixel Experience'. So stop asking for them here.
      Use magisk module - Axet's Call Recorder. Or try installing it's zip from TWRP if not using Magisk. You'd get lots of options as well in the app.
      Thanks for the suggestion, Appreciated buddy :)
      For the guys that dirty flashed the new update, how are things going?

Is it smooth or is it better to perform a clean flash?
      All good until now, smooth and nice battery life, all working for me ....
      I moved from pe 10 A10 to pe 11+ A11 in march after stable build came out. Been doing OTA updates since then. Most troubling issues
      1. Battery heats up so much while charging i have started using a cold plate beneath while charging
      2. Battery depletes down almost 200 % faster compared to A10. My idle battery takes out 10 % on average.
      3. Battery heats up a lot while video chatting on whatsapp and also depletes much faster.
      4. Extreme battery saver seems to have no impact whatsoever
      Request to the mods: please please consider battery issues in this rom . Battery backup was the sole reason for me moving to PE + rom. I have only 1 yo poco f1. And already it shows full charge lasts : 17 hrs.
      Sorry @Retrial, reading the May Changelog I understand that having installed the April build on my Poco F1, can I install may update only with a clean installation? Isn't it possible to do a dirty flash? Thanks in advance for any clarification that may be useful to everyone here. I apoligize for my bad english.
      No need to clean install if you are already in PE. Just update via OTA or do dirty installation of May update. (Check #2)

AaoFHgU.png

PixelExperience for Poco F1 [Beryllium]

What is this?
      Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
      Wifi
      RIL
      Mobile data
      GPS
      Camera
      Flashlight
      Camcorder
      Bluetooth
      FMRadio
      Fingerprint reader
      Lights
      Sound / vibration

Known issues
      HDR
      Widevine L1

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
      Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
      Liked our work? Give us a beer
      Lakshay

Translation
      Help with project translation

Stay tuned
      Our Telegram channel
      Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
      PixelExperience 11, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco F1

Contributors
      lakshay18
      Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: Android 11
      ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
      Based On: AOSP

Version Information
      Stable

Created 2020-11-28
      Last Updated 2021-05-19
      Why there's no face unlock and status bar customizations and also an option to hide full screen gesture bar as well and make all app fullscreen?? Request to add those in the next build, thanks and I appreciate the efforts you devs putting into this device. Thank you again have a great life ahead and god bless you.
      I recommend use the Fullscreen/Immersive Gestures Magisk module for fullscreen apps.
      STEPS TO FLASH PIXEL EXPERIENCE 11 📲

Notes:
      Firmware and Vendor are already included in the ROM, no need to flash them.
      Doesn't matter from which ROM are you coming from, even if you previously was in PE 10, you need to Format Data. [All your data into Internal Storage will be lost during formating, so take backup of your personal files]

CLEAN INSTALLATION ⚡
      1. Download Pixel Experience Normal or Plus latest build on the Internal Storage or to your external SDCard
      2. Download, flash and reboot to latest Official TWRP and do the steps:
      Steps without external SDCard:
      • Select Wipe > Advanced Wipe
      • Select Dalvik / ART Cache, System, Data, Vendor, Cache and then Swipe to Wipe.
      • Flash ROM > Magisk [Optional] > DFE [Optional - Not Recommended]
      • Go back and select Wipe > Format Data > type yes [All your data into Internal Storage will be lost]
      • Reboot and Enjoy!
      Steps with external SDCard:
      • go to Advanced > File Manager > External_SD and delete all folders in ur ext sd card (For example you should delete: Android, .android_secure, LOST.DIR, DCIM, etc) except your personal files/folders and the folder with your custom ROM/Gapps/Magisk/DFE you want to flash.
      • Select Advanced Wipe
      • Select Dalvik / ART Cache, System, Data, Internal Storage, Vendor, Cache and then Swipe to Wipe. [All your data into Internal Storage will be lost]
      • Flash ROM > Magisk [Optional] > DFE [Optional - Not Recommended]
      • Go back and select Wipe > Format Data > type yes [All your data into Internal Storage will be lost]
      • Reboot and Enjoy!
      DIRTY INSTALLATION (MANUALLY UPDATE TO LATEST BUILD)💾
      1. You must already be on Pixel Experience 11
      2. Download Pixel Experience Normal or Plus latest build
      3. Reboot to latest Official TWRP and Wipe Dalvik / ART Cache, System, Vendor, Cache.
      4. Flash the ROM > Magisk [Optional] > DFE [Optional - Not Recommended]
      5. Reboot and Enjoy!
      Note: If you encounter any kind of issue with dirty installation, try clean installation before reporting the issue.

OTA UPDATE INSTALLATION 🤖
      Go to Settings > System > Advanced > System Update

PIXEL EXPERIENCE STANDARD VS PLUS EDITION 📱
      Pixel Experience Standard Edition
      Display
      • Stock Always-On-Display
      • Stock Ambient Display
      System
      • Based on stock Android - AOSP
      • Added Pixel UI, features and optimization Device-based features
      • Special for Xiaomi phones (ex. Wake Up Gestures, Sound Enchantment)
      • Special for OnePlus phones (ex. 90Hz refresh rate, Alert Slider)
      Buttons
      • Pixel Navigation bar and gestures

Pixel Experience Plus Edition
      All Standard edition features, but also
      Display
      • LiveDisplay (color profile, display mode, reading mode, color calibration)
      • Rotation settings
      • Lock screen display (media cover, music visualizer, power menu)
      • Tap to sleep
      • Wake on plug
      • Prevent accidental wake-up
      Sound
      • Link ring & notification volumes
      • Increasing ring volume
      System
      • Partial screenshot
      • Network traffic monitor
      • Status bar icons
      • Clock (clock position, show seconds, am/pm style)
      • Battery indicator (battery status style, battery percentage)
      • Brightness (brightness slider, auto brightness, brightness control)
      • Quick settings (quick pulldown, title visibility, vibrate on touch, rows, columns)
      • Quick settings animations (style, duration, interpolator)
      Gestures
      • Swipe to screenshot
      Buttons
      • Navigation bar
      • Power button (power menu, end call, disable on lock screen, long press for torch, automatically turn torch off)
      • Volume buttons (wake device, answer calls, control playback, keyboard cursor control, riorient)
      Developer options
      • Advanced restart

Note:
      These are almost all features of the plus version. This list may change with new updates.

Guide by @Retrial
      The wait is over! PixelExperience Plus for Beryllium is finally out along with Face Unlock, March Security Patches and stuff.

Check the changelog here: https://lakshay.wtf/posts/pixelexperience_plus-beryllium-march-update/

Cheers!
      Lakshay
      hi,. What's the difference standard / plus? thanks
      Pixel Experience Standar Edition
      Display
      • Stock Always-On-Display
      • Stock Ambient Display
      System
      • Based on stock Android - AOSP
      • Added Pixel UI, features and optimization Device-based features
      • Special for Xiaomi phones (ex. Wake Up Gestures, Sound Enchantment)
      • Special for OnePlus phones (ex. 90Hz refresh rate, Alert Slider)
      Buttons
      • Pixel Navigation bar and gestures

Pixel Experience Plus Edition
      All Standart edition features, but also
      Display
      • LiveDisplay (color profile, display mode, reading mode, color calibration)
      • Rotation settings
      • Lock screen display (media cover, music visualizer, power menu)
      • Tap to sleep
      • Wake on plug
      • Prevent accidental wake-up
      Sound
      • Link ring & notification volumes
      • Increasing ring volume
      System
      • Partial screenshot
      • Network traffic monitor
      • Status bar icons
      • Clock (clock position, show seconds, am/pm style)
      • Battery indicator (battery status style, battery percentage)
      • Brightness (brightness slider, auto brightness, brightness control)
      • Quick settings (quick pulldown, title visibility, vibrate on touch, rows, columns)
      • Quick settings animations (style, duration, interpolator)
      Gestures
      • Swipe to screenshot
      Buttons
      • Navigation bar
      • Power button (power menu, end call, disable on lock screen, long press for torch, automatically turn torch off)
      • Volume buttons (wake device, answer calls, control playback, keyboard cursor control, riorient)
      Developer options
      • Advanced restart

Note:
      These are almost all features of the plus version. This list may change with new updates.