• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][11.0][Beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2021/06/22]

Search This thread

hyper21

Aug 13, 2014
Hey, I'm using this rom second day and it's really great but have some question maybe someone can help me with it.

1) Can you hide bottom bar of gboard somehow? I can't fide any option related to it.View attachment 5435265

2) I can't download netflix from app store but it's working if i download an apk. Is there a chance to download this somehow from google play?
3) Can you somehow customize app drawer?
4) Can you somehow hide google search bar on home page?
5) For now last question can you change messenger notification to show number of messages instead of colorful circle?View attachment 5435269
1. Go to settings > system > gestures > system navigation > option > gesture navigation > off
2. I can download Netflix directly from AppStore
3, 4, 5. Idk about that, I am using Niagara launce

Citibank will still not work despite hiding in Magisk. Even renaming the Magisk app doesn't work.
Try uninstalling magisk. Enable and get the banking app to work and then reinstall magisk. Do the renaming of magisk and hiding the banking app as first step and then try opening the same. In few other banking apps where I have seen this issue, these steps have worked for me. Cheers.

Reactions: timbuctoo

rohitchattar

Oct 13, 2021
try aosp dialer by elon cyborg, it's working like a charm!
I finally got it working by doing following:
Version: Android 11
ROM: Pixel Plus [https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...ium-pixel-experience-aosp-2021-06-22.4196119/]

0. Uninstall Phone app updates, clear cache and data
1. Boot into TWRP recovery
2. Enter password/pin if encrypted
3. Mount system
4. Copy attached GoogleDialer.apk [Version: 61.0.356375339-publicbeta] file to folder /system_root/system/product/priv-app/GoogleDialer
chmod 0644 GoogleDialer.apk
delete oat folder
5. Reboot system
6. Connect your device and initiate following
adb install GoogleDialer.apk
This step will ensure your app is installed in /data/app/<some encrypted folder name>

Note: You may not be able to get updates from play store for this app. It's fails to update.

k3r1x

Dec 29, 2020
Hi where is the App Lock feature? In june app lock feature worked fine. But now this feature is missing.

mr_moonlight99

Oct 24, 2021
Hi can some one plis help me?
i install the room in my pocof1, i did a clean install and everything was ok, but when i try to install fb, messenger or any other aplication, the app just crash every time i try to open, is there any solution?
i did a wipe clear chache with the twrp and unistall and re install the webview but didnt work

Tony Medalla

Nov 22, 2017
Batangas
Xiaomi Poco F1
I have an Ipega-9118 gamepad and it has input lag when playing games/emulator. I read that there's a bug in Android 11 which causes this to happen. Does anybody know a fix for this? Tried the suggestions of disabling some services but those didn't work. Btw I also tried other game controllers such as the PS4 controller and it also has input lag.

Haydarrjr

May 14, 2021
Hi guys, with the latest update my WhatsApp nofication sound dissappeared. I can see them in the status bar, but there is no sound. I checked notification settings of WhatsApp, everything is enabled. But I couldn't find the solution. Is there any idea?

Reactions: SAGY the MEGATRON
Mar 4, 2015
How can I add my gpay account in my power menu?

Steps I already did:

* Magisk
* SafetyNet check ok (Magisk Hide & Props)
* Installed Google Pay app
* Security Option added to lock screen (PIN and Fingerprint)

Is this available for PE rom? I'm not sure if this feature is just for devices with NFC or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: sandeepsing
Are you Facing these PROBLEMS 🤔
1. Battery giving less Backup(Sot)
2. Heavy idle battery drain
3. Device automatically restarting
4. Not Booting / Boot loop
5. Wrong / strange battery percentage.

Then there is a high chance that your battery is dying..
Try a Clean Flash,
If the problem remains.

Change your battery and do a dirty flash with a battery calibration
Link1- https://dl.flipkart.com/s/8L3pXXuuuN
Link2- https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08K4SCYYS/ref=cm_sw_r_awdo_navT_g_1PK3EQEFE2K6FH0YPHYF

More details - https://t.me/PocoF1battery

Reactions: SAGY the MEGATRON

trashbytes

Oct 15, 2010
plus.google.com
There is something seriously broken in this ROM, how can it be that everyone keeps telling people with poor battery life to change their batteries?

The CPU will only ever run at FULL THROTTLE. It's either 1.7/2.8 GHz or deep sleep, there is almost no in-between.

How can I fix that? Which kernel can I use instead of this broken built-in one? Or do I have to go back to PE 10?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    After checking what process caused the data hogging issue I found this to be the culprit.

You can block both domains in the hosts file and the issue should be resolved for now.

127.0.0.1 ota.googlezip.net
    127.0.0.1 ota-cache1.googlezip.net

Screenshot_20211120-150626_PCAPdroid.png
    November update is rolling out!
    Download
    Changelog: November Security Patch
    No need to get sarcastic, man. My new battery is 100% original. Manufactured this September. Here is a log
    It's not personal to you. Look few posts back, you will see none from the people who complain provide any screenshot with graph, stats and battery capacity health.

For all users who have battery issues:
    1. Charge your device 100% and then use adb shell dumpsys battery to check battery capacity health. Your current capacity seems to be 3626mah, It should be better for a very fresh original battery as you said.
    2. Do Battery Calibration.
    3. Charge your device full and use it normally then before you are about to charge it again take screenshots from battery graph and stats. You can also use Better Battery Stats to provide some additional infos.
    4. Take a look at Battery Tips on my thread.
    5. Do clean installation or "clean-dirty" of the latest build according to my guides.
    6. Etude is balanced kernel between performance and battery. Some kernels may have slightly better battery life but in cost of perfomance. As I said in previous post my battery is ~3years old, capacity health at 3059mah and I am getting ~9hours SOT with normal usage. Also in the insider team we don't find any huge issue with battery.
    7. Switch Kernel if you don't like Etude (but do not expect support if you encounter any issue) or switch ROM if you think it's not for you.
    I did the trick for me too.

I was on September build, I usually wait 1 to 2 weeks before upgrading to see the feedbacks.

Data hoarding started around mid October and so did my battery drainage. It matches the time at which the OTA was made available.

I did upgrade 2 days ago and both my battery time is back to normal and wifi data stopped increasing.

As far as my experience goes, OTA looks glitchy. In addition to what is described above, if I was to download the upgrade from OTA menu but not install it, it would ask me to re download it every time I would go back to that menu.
    I too experience somohow worse battery life. I even changed my battery because I thought the old one is K.O. It got better but still not great. I am getting around 4,5 SOT. About 2% idle battery drain. Quite bad for a new battery. I am on October build but I experienced it on September build too.
    I really like how all of you complain about battery but none of you provided a graph, stats, detailed usage and a screenshot with Battery capacity health ("adb shell dumpsys battery" - while ur phone is 100% charged).
    Which new battery did u bought? Because there are lof of "fake" original batteries out there.

AaoFHgU.png

PixelExperience for Poco F1 [Beryllium]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    HDR
    Widevine L1

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked our work? Give us a beer
    Lakshay

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
    PixelExperience 11, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco F1

Contributors
    lakshay18
    Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2020-11-28
    Last Updated 2021-06-22
    Why there's no face unlock and status bar customizations and also an option to hide full screen gesture bar as well and make all app fullscreen?? Request to add those in the next build, thanks and I appreciate the efforts you devs putting into this device. Thank you again have a great life ahead and god bless you.
    I recommend use the Fullscreen/Immersive Gestures Magisk module for fullscreen apps.
    STEPS TO FLASH PIXEL EXPERIENCE 11 📲
    Notes:
    Firmware and Vendor are already included in the ROM, no need to flash them.
    Doesn't matter from which ROM are you coming from, even if you previously was in PE 10, you need to Format Data. [All your data into Internal Storage will be lost during formating, so take backup of your personal files]
    CLEAN INSTALLATION ⚡
    1. Download Pixel Experience Normal or Plus latest build on the Internal Storage or to your external SDCard
    2. Download, flash and reboot to latest Official TWRP and do the steps:
    Steps without external SDCard:
    • Select Wipe > Advanced Wipe
    • Select Dalvik / ART Cache, System, Data, Vendor, Cache and then Swipe to Wipe.
    • Flash ROM > DFE [Optional - Not Recommended]
    • Go back and select Wipe > Format Data > type yes [All your data into Internal Storage will be lost]
    • Reboot and Enjoy!
    • [Optional] If you want to root, reboot once again to TWRP Recovery and flash Magisk (you need to download it again if you previously had it in Internal Storage) then reboot to system and enjoy!
    Steps with external SDCard:
    • go to Advanced > File Manager > External_SD and delete all folders in ur ext sd card (For example you should delete: Android, .android_secure, LOST.DIR, DCIM, etc) except your personal files/folders and the folder with your custom ROM/Gapps/Magisk/DFE you want to flash.
    • Select Advanced Wipe
    • Select Dalvik / ART Cache, System, Data, Internal Storage, Vendor, Cache and then Swipe to Wipe. [All your data into Internal Storage will be lost]
    • Flash ROM > DFE [Optional - Not Recommended]
    • Go back and select Wipe > Format Data > type yes [All your data into Internal Storage will be lost]
    • Reboot and Enjoy!
    • [Optional] If you want to root, reboot once again to TWRP Recovery and flash Magisk then reboot to system and enjoy!
    DIRTY INSTALLATION (MANUALLY UPDATE TO LATEST BUILD)💾
    1. You must already be on Pixel Experience 11
    2. Download Pixel Experience Normal or Plus latest build
    3. Reboot to latest Official TWRP and Wipe Dalvik / ART Cache, System, Vendor, Cache.
    4. Flash the ROM > Magisk [Optional] > DFE [Optional - Not Recommended]
    5. Reboot and Enjoy!
    Note: If you encounter any kind of issue with dirty installation, try clean installation before reporting the issue.
    OTA UPDATE INSTALLATION 🤖
    Go to Settings > System > Advanced > System Update
    GOOGLE CAMERA PORTS & UNIVERSAL STOCK CAMERA UNINSTALLER & ANXCAMERA 📷
    MAGISK ROOT SOLUTION 🧙‍♂️
    PIXEL EXPERIENCE STANDARD VS PLUS EDITION 📱
    Pixel Experience Standard Edition
    Display
    • Stock Always-On-Display
    • Stock Ambient Display
    System
    • Based on stock Android - AOSP
    • Added Pixel UI, features and optimization Device-based features
    • Special for Xiaomi phones (ex. Wake Up Gestures, Sound Enchantment)
    • Special for OnePlus phones (ex. 90Hz refresh rate, Alert Slider)
    Buttons
    • Pixel Navigation bar and gestures
    Pixel Experience Plus Edition
    All Standard edition features, but also
    Display
    • LiveDisplay (color profile, display mode, reading mode, color calibration)
    • Rotation settings
    • Lock screen display (media cover, music visualizer, power menu)
    • Tap to sleep
    • Wake on plug
    • Prevent accidental wake-up
    Sound
    • Link ring & notification volumes
    • Increasing ring volume
    • Per-app volume control
    System
    • Partial screenshot
    • Network traffic monitor
    • Status bar icons
    • Clock (clock position, show seconds, am/pm style)
    • Battery indicator (battery status style, battery percentage)
    • Brightness (brightness slider, auto brightness, brightness control)
    • Quick settings (quick pulldown, title visibility, vibrate on touch, rows, columns)
    • Quick settings animations (style, duration, interpolator)
    • App Lock
    Gestures
    • Swipe to screenshot
    Buttons
    • Navigation bar
    • Power button (power menu, end call, disable on lock screen, long press for torch, automatically turn torch off)
    • Power menu customizations
    • Volume buttons (wake device, answer calls, control playback, keyboard cursor control, riorient)
    Developer options
    • Advanced restart
    Note:
    These are almost all features of the plus version. This list may change with new updates.
    Guide by @Retrial
    The wait is over! PixelExperience Plus for Beryllium is finally out along with Face Unlock, March Security Patches and stuff.

Check the changelog here: https://lakshay.wtf/posts/pixelexperience_plus-beryllium-march-update/

Cheers!
    Lakshay
    hi,. What's the difference standard / plus? thanks
    Pixel Experience Standar Edition
    Display
    • Stock Always-On-Display
    • Stock Ambient Display
    System
    • Based on stock Android - AOSP
    • Added Pixel UI, features and optimization Device-based features
    • Special for Xiaomi phones (ex. Wake Up Gestures, Sound Enchantment)
    • Special for OnePlus phones (ex. 90Hz refresh rate, Alert Slider)
    Buttons
    • Pixel Navigation bar and gestures

Pixel Experience Plus Edition
    All Standart edition features, but also
    Display
    • LiveDisplay (color profile, display mode, reading mode, color calibration)
    • Rotation settings
    • Lock screen display (media cover, music visualizer, power menu)
    • Tap to sleep
    • Wake on plug
    • Prevent accidental wake-up
    Sound
    • Link ring & notification volumes
    • Increasing ring volume
    System
    • Partial screenshot
    • Network traffic monitor
    • Status bar icons
    • Clock (clock position, show seconds, am/pm style)
    • Battery indicator (battery status style, battery percentage)
    • Brightness (brightness slider, auto brightness, brightness control)
    • Quick settings (quick pulldown, title visibility, vibrate on touch, rows, columns)
    • Quick settings animations (style, duration, interpolator)
    Gestures
    • Swipe to screenshot
    Buttons
    • Navigation bar
    • Power button (power menu, end call, disable on lock screen, long press for torch, automatically turn torch off)
    • Volume buttons (wake device, answer calls, control playback, keyboard cursor control, riorient)
    Developer options
    • Advanced restart

Note:
    These are almost all features of the plus version. This list may change with new updates.