[ROM][OFFICIAL][11.0][Beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2021/06/22]

Search This thread

Krisranger

Jul 24, 2020
Xiaomi Poco F1
Redmi K20 Pro
When the device is in my pocket it's constantly shot vibrating. Even though the sensors are covered it recognize double taping on the display and lighting up the display. Very annoying!
And something else: I was abroad for two weeks during my holiday and I haven't internet all the time. It seems like the roaming is working but not in fact. I tried everything I can like restarting, choosing manually all the different networks, spoke with my mobile operator....and finally nothing. Very very annoying!
In PE plus version you have the option to prevent accidental wake-up in display settings which is similar to pocket mode and it checks the proximity sensor before waking up the screen, and this feature is absolutely fine here. And for Mobile data in roaming I'm not sure about it.

Last edited:

RayRay10

Apr 26, 2016
I love this rom so much that I have to ask:

WIll Android 12 development just continue naturally, will yo uguys be doing it?

For the first time I have access to this and it's just perfect for my needs.

How does it work when we get close to new version?

Thanks for everything again.

SWAGBro3010

Dec 26, 2018
Hyderabad
Is anyone else facing a heating issue in the latest build of PE Plus (July)? Like while charging or while playing any game (not heavy duty games like PUBG, I'm talking about smaller games like Sudoku). I just recently shifted to PE Plus. Were the earlier versions also having this heating issue?

Reactions: cheepus and cRaWnEr

amueedqazi

Mar 26, 2010
All my gallery apps aren't able to access any media, something wrong with media storage app maybe? Can't clear the cache also. I can only see the photos by exploring the folder. No scanning of files.

trcrztw

Jul 31, 2021
Hi. I flashed Plus ROM (android 11) over my MIUI 12 (android 10) following the instructions in the header. Now I have google logo with boot animation for like 20 minutes. What might be the problem?

FrackerManPF1

Jul 25, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F1
Hey all!
Just flashed the pixel experience plus a few days back, but I find the mobile data not working properly, and it always shows mobile data is off on the status bar even if I switch it on.. is it a bug?
Screenshot_20210730-181731_Pixel_Launcher.png

erayrafet

Aug 23, 2015
Shumen
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hey guys! I've been having issues with Telegram bubbles in the latest July build, and previous ones too. Does anyone have problems like these.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210801-122114_MiXplorer.png
    Screenshot_20210801-122114_MiXplorer.png
    722.8 KB · Views: 33
  • VID_20210801_124849_795.mp4
    8.9 MB · Views: 0
  • VID_20210801_124950_795.mp4
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: MurasakiOokamiRyuu
The Google Play services is not updating. It's still at version 21.24.18. Because it's this some apps can't be updated. Tried clearing data, uninstalling Google Play services but it's again installing 21.24.18.
Tried manually updating it to the latest 21.26.20 apk, but after this Google apps like maps are crashing.
Ironically, I have 2 other devices running pixel experience 11(OnePlus 3 and Redmi 6 Pro) and both of them have latest Google Play sevices 21.26.20, only the poco F1 has this issue. Anyone else facing this?

febreze2xxx

Dec 25, 2013
The Google Play services is not updating. It's still at version 21.24.18. Because it's this some apps can't be updated. Tried clearing data, uninstalling Google Play services but it's again installing 21.24.18.
Tried manually updating it to the latest 21.26.20 apk, but after this Google apps like maps are crashing.
Ironically, I have 2 other devices running pixel experience 11(OnePlus 3 and Redmi 6 Pro) and both of them have latest Google Play sevices 21.26.20, only the poco F1 has this issue. Anyone else facing this?

Yeah notice that. First I cannot search new app. There will be an error of DF-DFERH-01. Rollback to original state the google play store can be use back. Then when google auto update my play store the error come back. Try manually to update playstore and google service by deleting update and let it reinstall automatically no dice. Updating it manually via apk also no dice. Something wrong with the google play service.

altafharsh60

Mar 9, 2016
i have done similar, from orange fox i flashed twrp - > rebooted to recovery - > dirty flashed CORRECT PEplus
the above steps doesn't boot the device, it comes back to recovery.
So i went back to orange fox and clean flashing the rom worked.
Can someone enlighten me what mistake I have done

thx, but it doesn't work for me
Try this
1. Uninstall busybox and check 2. downgrade magisk version and check.
My Citibank app was detecting root, when I uninstalled busybox it is working fine .

Reactions: oniemjan

Cediumxz

Sep 14, 2019
Hello, Ive got problems with the Statusbar. When I have an alarmclock enabled and wifi turned on etc. the Wifi Icon is missing on the top right corner and there only is a dot and the symbol for mobile data. If I turn of Wifi completely the top right corner of the status bar is completely empty, I dont even see the mobile data icon anymore.

amueedqazi

Mar 26, 2010
I previously had caller announcement feature available, due to some reason had to reinstall, don't find the option anymore. Any help please?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

AaoFHgU.png

PixelExperience for Poco F1 [Beryllium]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    HDR
    Widevine L1

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked our work? Give us a beer
    Lakshay

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
    PixelExperience 11, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco F1

Contributors
    lakshay18
    Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2020-11-28
    Last Updated 2021-06-22
    STEPS TO FLASH PIXEL EXPERIENCE 11 📲
    Notes:
    Firmware and Vendor are already included in the ROM, no need to flash them.
    Doesn't matter from which ROM are you coming from, even if you previously was in PE 10, you need to Format Data. [All your data into Internal Storage will be lost during formating, so take backup of your personal files]
    CLEAN INSTALLATION ⚡
    1. Download Pixel Experience Normal or Plus latest build on the Internal Storage or to your external SDCard
    2. Download, flash and reboot to latest Official TWRP and do the steps:
    Steps without external SDCard:
    • Select Wipe > Advanced Wipe
    • Select Dalvik / ART Cache, System, Data, Vendor, Cache and then Swipe to Wipe.
    • Flash ROM > DFE [Optional - Not Recommended]
    • Go back and select Wipe > Format Data > type yes [All your data into Internal Storage will be lost]
    • Reboot and Enjoy!
    • [Optional] If you want to root, reboot once again to TWRP Recovery and flash Magisk (you need to download it again if you previously had it in Internal Storage) then reboot to system and enjoy!
    Steps with external SDCard:
    • go to Advanced > File Manager > External_SD and delete all folders in ur ext sd card (For example you should delete: Android, .android_secure, LOST.DIR, DCIM, etc) except your personal files/folders and the folder with your custom ROM/Gapps/Magisk/DFE you want to flash.
    • Select Advanced Wipe
    • Select Dalvik / ART Cache, System, Data, Internal Storage, Vendor, Cache and then Swipe to Wipe. [All your data into Internal Storage will be lost]
    • Flash ROM > DFE [Optional - Not Recommended]
    • Go back and select Wipe > Format Data > type yes [All your data into Internal Storage will be lost]
    • Reboot and Enjoy!
    • [Optional] If you want to root, reboot once again to TWRP Recovery and flash Magisk then reboot to system and enjoy!
    DIRTY INSTALLATION (MANUALLY UPDATE TO LATEST BUILD)💾
    1. You must already be on Pixel Experience 11
    2. Download Pixel Experience Normal or Plus latest build
    3. Reboot to latest Official TWRP and Wipe Dalvik / ART Cache, System, Vendor, Cache.
    4. Flash the ROM > Magisk [Optional] > DFE [Optional - Not Recommended]
    5. Reboot and Enjoy!
    Note: If you encounter any kind of issue with dirty installation, try clean installation before reporting the issue.
    OTA UPDATE INSTALLATION 🤖
    Go to Settings > System > Advanced > System Update
    GOOGLE CAMERA PORTS & UNIVERSAL STOCK CAMERA UNINSTALLER & ANXCAMERA 📷
    MAGISK ROOT SOLUTION 🧙‍♂️
    PIXEL EXPERIENCE STANDARD VS PLUS EDITION 📱
    Pixel Experience Standard Edition
    Display
    • Stock Always-On-Display
    • Stock Ambient Display
    System
    • Based on stock Android - AOSP
    • Added Pixel UI, features and optimization Device-based features
    • Special for Xiaomi phones (ex. Wake Up Gestures, Sound Enchantment)
    • Special for OnePlus phones (ex. 90Hz refresh rate, Alert Slider)
    Buttons
    • Pixel Navigation bar and gestures
    Pixel Experience Plus Edition
    All Standard edition features, but also
    Display
    • LiveDisplay (color profile, display mode, reading mode, color calibration)
    • Rotation settings
    • Lock screen display (media cover, music visualizer, power menu)
    • Tap to sleep
    • Wake on plug
    • Prevent accidental wake-up
    Sound
    • Link ring & notification volumes
    • Increasing ring volume
    • Per-app volume control
    System
    • Partial screenshot
    • Network traffic monitor
    • Status bar icons
    • Clock (clock position, show seconds, am/pm style)
    • Battery indicator (battery status style, battery percentage)
    • Brightness (brightness slider, auto brightness, brightness control)
    • Quick settings (quick pulldown, title visibility, vibrate on touch, rows, columns)
    • Quick settings animations (style, duration, interpolator)
    • App Lock
    Gestures
    • Swipe to screenshot
    Buttons
    • Navigation bar
    • Power button (power menu, end call, disable on lock screen, long press for torch, automatically turn torch off)
    • Power menu customizations
    • Volume buttons (wake device, answer calls, control playback, keyboard cursor control, riorient)
    Developer options
    • Advanced restart
    Note:
    These are almost all features of the plus version. This list may change with new updates.
    Guide by @Retrial
    Why there's no face unlock and status bar customizations and also an option to hide full screen gesture bar as well and make all app fullscreen?? Request to add those in the next build, thanks and I appreciate the efforts you devs putting into this device. Thank you again have a great life ahead and god bless you.
    I recommend use the Fullscreen/Immersive Gestures Magisk module for fullscreen apps.
    The wait is over! PixelExperience Plus for Beryllium is finally out along with Face Unlock, March Security Patches and stuff.

Check the changelog here: https://lakshay.wtf/posts/pixelexperience_plus-beryllium-march-update/

Cheers!
    Lakshay
    hi,. What's the difference standard / plus? thanks
    Pixel Experience Standar Edition
    Display
    • Stock Always-On-Display
    • Stock Ambient Display
    System
    • Based on stock Android - AOSP
    • Added Pixel UI, features and optimization Device-based features
    • Special for Xiaomi phones (ex. Wake Up Gestures, Sound Enchantment)
    • Special for OnePlus phones (ex. 90Hz refresh rate, Alert Slider)
    Buttons
    • Pixel Navigation bar and gestures

Pixel Experience Plus Edition
    All Standart edition features, but also
    Display
    • LiveDisplay (color profile, display mode, reading mode, color calibration)
    • Rotation settings
    • Lock screen display (media cover, music visualizer, power menu)
    • Tap to sleep
    • Wake on plug
    • Prevent accidental wake-up
    Sound
    • Link ring & notification volumes
    • Increasing ring volume
    System
    • Partial screenshot
    • Network traffic monitor
    • Status bar icons
    • Clock (clock position, show seconds, am/pm style)
    • Battery indicator (battery status style, battery percentage)
    • Brightness (brightness slider, auto brightness, brightness control)
    • Quick settings (quick pulldown, title visibility, vibrate on touch, rows, columns)
    • Quick settings animations (style, duration, interpolator)
    Gestures
    • Swipe to screenshot
    Buttons
    • Navigation bar
    • Power button (power menu, end call, disable on lock screen, long press for torch, automatically turn torch off)
    • Volume buttons (wake device, answer calls, control playback, keyboard cursor control, riorient)
    Developer options
    • Advanced restart

Note:
    These are almost all features of the plus version. This list may change with new updates.