[ROM][OFFICIAL][11.0][Beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2021/06/22]

Search This thread

Nobbienoob79

May 7, 2015
Hyderabad
Hello I have recently upgraded my pixel experience rom to latest version with clean flash after two weeks later from yesterday my charging speed dropped really low now it takes 5 hours to charge completely usually it used to take 1 hour 30 minutes to 1 hour i tried different chargers but it has been the same i clean flashed twice now still the same while charging it says charging slowly is there anyway to fix this issue i have even tried flashing different rom but still the same issue any help is appreciated.

Maheswar Sahoo

Hello I have recently upgraded my pixel experience rom to latest version with clean flash after two weeks later from yesterday my charging speed dropped really low now it takes 5 hours to charge completely usually it used to take 1 hour 30 minutes to 1 hour i tried different chargers but it has been the same i clean flashed twice now still the same while charging it says charging slowly is there anyway to fix this issue i have even tried flashing different rom but still the same issue any help is appreciated.
try flashing miui fastboot rom with latest firmware
if still exists then check hardware

Reactions: Nobbienoob79

Nobbienoob79

May 7, 2015
Hyderabad
try flashing miui fastboot rom with latest firmware
if still exists then check hardware
Thank you for the reply. Yesterday I did complete hard reset and locked bootloader again still the same results. But from what i have seen so far it sometimes does the rapid charge with 1170ma - 1250ma but after the screen goes black it gets back to 200ma - 300ma now its even dipping to 100ma I'm not sure what might be the issue I tried tinkering around magisk advanced charging controller that doesn't seem to work either now I'm looking for kernel or rom which lets me do that. If there are any other suggestions please let me know any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Update: Fixed the issue finally cable was the culprit I was so dumb it didn't occur to me that cable could go bad I tried different brick to test with but used same cable 😢. Now I'm going to cry myself to sleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: duttyend

Maheswar Sahoo

Thank you for the reply. Yesterday I did complete hard reset and locked bootloader again still the same results. But from what i have seen so far it sometimes does the rapid charge with 1170ma - 1250ma but after the screen goes black it gets back to 200ma - 300ma now its even dipping to 100ma I'm not sure what might be the issue I tried tinkering around magisk advanced charging controller that doesn't seem to work either now I'm looking for kernel or rom which lets me do that. If there are any other suggestions please let me know any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Update: Fixed the issue finally cable was the culprit I was so dumb it didn't occur to me that cable could go bad I tried different brick to test with but used same cable 😢. Now I'm going to cry myself to sleep.
:ROFLMAO: Good Night 🌃 👍

Vesh1984

Nov 22, 2020
Hi guys, not sure this is the correct thread in case just move this question.
I am running PE11 Plus (latest release) on my POCO F1.
Everything is ok, but I have a problem with push up notifications of GMAIL: in a few words I don't receive the notification when a new mail has arrived, I must manually open the GMAIL app and refresh to get the mail.
This caused some annoying problems to me in the last months as I have some important business documents to share by mail.
I searched in all settings and I could not find anything wrong (battery saving, notification permissions, pushup notification settings into the GMAIL app etc.).
The problem is temporary solved if I uninstall the app and re-install again, but this works just a few days and than the problem occurs again: no pushup notification after less than 1 week.
GMAIL is the only app which has this problem, e.g no problem with messages, whatsapp, telegram, bank etc.

Any suggestion? Thanks.
Any update? Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

AaoFHgU.png

PixelExperience for Poco F1 [Beryllium]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    HDR
    Widevine L1

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked our work? Give us a beer
    Lakshay

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
    PixelExperience 11, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco F1

Contributors
    lakshay18
    Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2020-11-28
    Last Updated 2021-06-22
    STEPS TO FLASH PIXEL EXPERIENCE 11 📲
    Notes:
    Firmware and Vendor are already included in the ROM, no need to flash them.
    Doesn't matter from which ROM are you coming from, even if you previously was in PE 10, you need to Format Data. [All your data into Internal Storage will be lost during formating, so take backup of your personal files]
    CLEAN INSTALLATION ⚡
    1. Download Pixel Experience Normal or Plus latest build on the Internal Storage or to your external SDCard
    2. Download, flash and reboot to latest Official TWRP and do the steps:
    Steps without external SDCard:
    • Select Wipe > Advanced Wipe
    • Select Dalvik / ART Cache, System, Data, Vendor, Cache and then Swipe to Wipe.
    • Flash ROM > DFE [Optional - Not Recommended]
    • Go back and select Wipe > Format Data > type yes [All your data into Internal Storage will be lost]
    • Reboot and Enjoy!
    • [Optional] If you want to root, reboot once again to TWRP Recovery and flash Magisk (you need to download it again if you previously had it in Internal Storage) then reboot to system and enjoy!
    Steps with external SDCard:
    • go to Advanced > File Manager > External_SD and delete all folders in ur ext sd card (For example you should delete: Android, .android_secure, LOST.DIR, DCIM, etc) except your personal files/folders and the folder with your custom ROM/Gapps/Magisk/DFE you want to flash.
    • Select Advanced Wipe
    • Select Dalvik / ART Cache, System, Data, Internal Storage, Vendor, Cache and then Swipe to Wipe. [All your data into Internal Storage will be lost]
    • Flash ROM > DFE [Optional - Not Recommended]
    • Go back and select Wipe > Format Data > type yes [All your data into Internal Storage will be lost]
    • Reboot and Enjoy!
    • [Optional] If you want to root, reboot once again to TWRP Recovery and flash Magisk then reboot to system and enjoy!
    DIRTY INSTALLATION (MANUALLY UPDATE TO LATEST BUILD)💾
    1. You must already be on Pixel Experience 11
    2. Download Pixel Experience Normal or Plus latest build
    3. Reboot to latest Official TWRP and Wipe Dalvik / ART Cache, System, Vendor, Cache.
    4. Flash the ROM > Magisk [Optional] > DFE [Optional - Not Recommended]
    5. Reboot and Enjoy!
    Note: If you encounter any kind of issue with dirty installation, try clean installation before reporting the issue.
    OTA UPDATE INSTALLATION 🤖
    Go to Settings > System > Advanced > System Update
    GOOGLE CAMERA PORTS & UNIVERSAL STOCK CAMERA UNINSTALLER & ANXCAMERA 📷
    MAGISK ROOT SOLUTION 🧙‍♂️
    PIXEL EXPERIENCE STANDARD VS PLUS EDITION 📱
    Pixel Experience Standard Edition
    Display
    • Stock Always-On-Display
    • Stock Ambient Display
    System
    • Based on stock Android - AOSP
    • Added Pixel UI, features and optimization Device-based features
    • Special for Xiaomi phones (ex. Wake Up Gestures, Sound Enchantment)
    • Special for OnePlus phones (ex. 90Hz refresh rate, Alert Slider)
    Buttons
    • Pixel Navigation bar and gestures
    Pixel Experience Plus Edition
    All Standard edition features, but also
    Display
    • LiveDisplay (color profile, display mode, reading mode, color calibration)
    • Rotation settings
    • Lock screen display (media cover, music visualizer, power menu)
    • Tap to sleep
    • Wake on plug
    • Prevent accidental wake-up
    Sound
    • Link ring & notification volumes
    • Increasing ring volume
    • Per-app volume control
    System
    • Partial screenshot
    • Network traffic monitor
    • Status bar icons
    • Clock (clock position, show seconds, am/pm style)
    • Battery indicator (battery status style, battery percentage)
    • Brightness (brightness slider, auto brightness, brightness control)
    • Quick settings (quick pulldown, title visibility, vibrate on touch, rows, columns)
    • Quick settings animations (style, duration, interpolator)
    • App Lock
    Gestures
    • Swipe to screenshot
    Buttons
    • Navigation bar
    • Power button (power menu, end call, disable on lock screen, long press for torch, automatically turn torch off)
    • Power menu customizations
    • Volume buttons (wake device, answer calls, control playback, keyboard cursor control, riorient)
    Developer options
    • Advanced restart
    Note:
    These are almost all features of the plus version. This list may change with new updates.
    Guide by @Retrial
    Why there's no face unlock and status bar customizations and also an option to hide full screen gesture bar as well and make all app fullscreen?? Request to add those in the next build, thanks and I appreciate the efforts you devs putting into this device. Thank you again have a great life ahead and god bless you.
    I recommend use the Fullscreen/Immersive Gestures Magisk module for fullscreen apps.
    The wait is over! PixelExperience Plus for Beryllium is finally out along with Face Unlock, March Security Patches and stuff.

Check the changelog here: https://lakshay.wtf/posts/pixelexperience_plus-beryllium-march-update/

Cheers!
    Lakshay
    hi,. What's the difference standard / plus? thanks
    Pixel Experience Standar Edition
    Display
    • Stock Always-On-Display
    • Stock Ambient Display
    System
    • Based on stock Android - AOSP
    • Added Pixel UI, features and optimization Device-based features
    • Special for Xiaomi phones (ex. Wake Up Gestures, Sound Enchantment)
    • Special for OnePlus phones (ex. 90Hz refresh rate, Alert Slider)
    Buttons
    • Pixel Navigation bar and gestures

Pixel Experience Plus Edition
    All Standart edition features, but also
    Display
    • LiveDisplay (color profile, display mode, reading mode, color calibration)
    • Rotation settings
    • Lock screen display (media cover, music visualizer, power menu)
    • Tap to sleep
    • Wake on plug
    • Prevent accidental wake-up
    Sound
    • Link ring & notification volumes
    • Increasing ring volume
    System
    • Partial screenshot
    • Network traffic monitor
    • Status bar icons
    • Clock (clock position, show seconds, am/pm style)
    • Battery indicator (battery status style, battery percentage)
    • Brightness (brightness slider, auto brightness, brightness control)
    • Quick settings (quick pulldown, title visibility, vibrate on touch, rows, columns)
    • Quick settings animations (style, duration, interpolator)
    Gestures
    • Swipe to screenshot
    Buttons
    • Navigation bar
    • Power button (power menu, end call, disable on lock screen, long press for torch, automatically turn torch off)
    • Volume buttons (wake device, answer calls, control playback, keyboard cursor control, riorient)
    Developer options
    • Advanced restart

Note:
    These are almost all features of the plus version. This list may change with new updates.