[ROM][OFFICIAL][11.0][BETA][X01AD] Pixel Experience

Aug 10, 2019
Video playing bug is still there
Oh. my zenfone max m2 plays fine 720p60 even in Twitch, in the last build it was stuck and couldnt play video, only audio.
1080p60 in the other hand still laggy and stucks in twitch and other apps.
Plus i have the pause bug too.
The 720p60 lag happened to me too in HavocOs 3.11 and 3.12.
EDIT: tested recently: Bug still here but is kinda less severe on Youtube Vanced but in Twitch is still the same

Last edited:

Techgaming432

Apr 11, 2019
Asika
Oh. my zenfone max m2 plays fine 720p60 even in Twitch, in the last build it was stuck and couldnt play video, only audio.
EDIT: tested recently: Bug still here but is kinda less severe on Youtube Vanced but in Twitch is still the same
Ya we know that
Will expect fix soon

Killsage

Jan 29, 2021
Hey everyone,

I've been running into a problem on every custom ROM I install that is, each and every ROM just gets stuck in its initial bootlogo(I've tried reflashing firmware, reflashing ROM, not installing Magisk with it, clearing dalvik and cache , using twrp Fix and other methods). This happened on every ROM I've downloaded so far that is, PixelExp. Havoc , lineage. (The versions are all compatible and yes my Asus Zenfone Max m2 is compatible with project treble). I am on stock Ten firmware and all of the above ROMs mentioned were for the Ten firmware. Please someone help I've been trying to flash a ROM for a while now.

iamsaalim

Jun 22, 2018
jodhpur
Hey everyone,

I've been running into a problem on every custom ROM I install that is, each and every ROM just gets stuck in its initial bootlogo(I've tried reflashing firmware, reflashing ROM, not installing Magisk with it, clearing dalvik and cache , using twrp Fix and other methods). This happened on every ROM I've downloaded so far that is, PixelExp. Havoc , lineage. (The versions are all compatible and yes my Asus Zenfone Max m2 is compatible with project treble). I am on stock Ten firmware and all of the above ROMs mentioned were for the Ten firmware. Please someone help I've been trying to flash a ROM for a while now.
how do you flash, write the exact way, also keep in mind that you need to format data -> type yes, because we switched to latest fbe encryption

AP#xda

Jan 2, 2020
Actually its a media codec issue till now 720p60 and 1080p30 has been fixed but 1080p60 remains. Wait for the fix