Search This thread

DanilaKo

Apr 21, 2021
RQ2A.210405.005
PixelExperience_Plus_dipper-11.0-20210419-0933-OFFICIAL

Mobile network doesn't work. But wifi and calls is still working

AC130PL

Sep 16, 2017
I have question about VoLTE. If I activate it, when receiving call from someone, who's saved in my contact list I see his name and number. But in dialer app that's what I see in a call history. No contact name, just his number and below that where I should see his number I see "XXXXXXXXXYYYYYYYYY" (X is his number, Y is mine). When I turn off VoLTE everything is working normal. Does anyone face that issue? It's happening for me on all custom ROMs, on PE10, two builds of PE11, LOS 18.1. On Miui.EU no issue at all.
Second question- how to uninstall default camera app? It's not visible at system app list.
Thank you for your help guys 🙂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210422-201343~2.png
    Screenshot_20210422-201343~2.png
    71.1 KB · Views: 59

vasiliy.valerievich

Jul 6, 2018
I did a clean install of the firmware from version 10 to version 11. But the sound in the front speaker is still very quiet. When will this be fixed?

I would be grateful for the instructions.

This is definitely not a phone problem. The speaker is clean, everything was fine on the standard firmware.

predragiPredrag

• Jan 8, 2012
    I did a clean install of the firmware from version 10 to version 11. But the sound in the front speaker is still very quiet. When will this be fixed?

I would be grateful for the instructions.
    Be aware that you are mixing firmware with ROM. Firmware is basically your device drivers for sound, cameras, fingerprint sensor etc. ROM is OS that you are flashing in your case latest one PE11

Try to update your firmware:

Reactions: vasiliy.valerievich

NaabKing

Dec 2, 2010
    Ok, here is a quick question, i'm still on Pixel Experience Android 9 (Final build), cuz i liked it, but i would like to go to Android 11 now, the latest one, what do i need to do? (=
    Is just flashing the latest ROM enough? Do i need to Factory Reset before that? I would like a CLEAN install, so do i delete Dalvik Cache and everything?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      April update up
      Changelog
      **Device Specific Changes:**
      - Etude kernel: Op.11 No.4
      * Linux 4.9.267
      * some upstream fixes of cpufreq_stats
      * fixed an issue where the frequency of big CPU cores is locked to a maximum of 1286MHz; the frequency of the big cluster is supposed to be restricted under 1286MHz if you battery is at or below 10%, as part of Qualcomm's thermal mitigation, but on previous versions, the frequency restriction was not removed after the phone is charged above 10%
      * default to suspend to RAM instead of s2idle (suspend to idle) for around a 25% reduction of idle battery drain
      * DO NOT use a third party kernel without proper support for Pixel thermal hal
      - Adjusted thermal configs to delay CPU frequency drop and smoothen the thermal throttling curve
      - Implemented dynamic thermal profile to work with Pixel thermal engine
      * the option is accessible under Settings/Battery/Optimization profiles (in case you are wondering, they had no effect on PE11 before this change)
      * thermal configs are dynamically loaded on a per-app basis
      * only the gaming profile is available besides the default profile, because other use cases are covered well enough by the default profile
      * the gaming profile maintains CPU frequency at even higher temperature compared the default profile
      * surface temperatures are measured by an infrared thermometer with matching emissivity to ensure they stay below the allowed maximum values of continuously held electronic devices in IEC 60950-1 (2005) standard
      * thermal profile is NOT a replacement for proper cooling. If you want better performance, you should cool your device. - Eliminated all SELinux neverallows and cleaned up unneeded or broken sepolicy
      * the latest Riru installation should work now. Note that if you use any mods like this, you will not receive support from me
      - Updated telephony blobs from pyxis 21.3.31 to fix random qtibus crashes in the background
      - Went back to Secure Element 1.0 to work with the updated blobs
      - Stopped enforcing s2idle from userspace init script so the kernel can suspend to RAM for better idle battery drain
      - Cleaned some unused config overlays
      **ROM update highlights:**
      - April security update
      - Fixed the issue of weather information not showing up in "At a glance" on the home screen of Pixel Launcher
      - Improved Face Unlock. The issue of front camera being occupied should happen less frequently. Let me know if you still encounter it - Devices will only use dark boot animation from now on
      - Translation updates
      2,5 weeks since clean flash and it's the best ROM that I have ever used- even better than last PE 10. April build, non-plys version, Magisk 22.1 and everything is working (except VoWifi haha). Very good performance, amazing multitasking and very impressive battery performance (~2200 mAh, waiting for new one)- 6h SoT on Wi-Fi and 4,5h on LTE on a sunny day. I'm rarely facing weird bug- music streaming app's randomly can stop playing music on TWS headphones. Anyone does face that issue?
      fingerprints not working on latest release?
      Just installed the last update. No problem with fingerprints or face unlock.
      Hello Gianmarco! Where can we donate?
      Solid work thanks
      download link does not work.
      Can confirm doesnt work for me either. (chrome and firefox)

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi MI 8 [dipper]

What is this?
      PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
      Wi-Fi
      RIL
      Mobile data
      GPS
      Camera
      Flashlight
      Camcorder
      Bluetooth
      FM radio
      Fingerprint reader
      Face unlock
      NFC
      Lights
      Sound/vibration

Known issues
      Nothing yet
      You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
      Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
      Jhenrique09 Paypal
      GiaSen PayPal

If you liked my work, give me a beer, thanks!

Translation
      Help with project translation

Stay tuned
      Our Telegram channel
      Our blog

April update up
      Changelog
      **Device Specific Changes:**
      - Etude kernel: Op.11 No.4
      * Linux 4.9.267
      * some upstream fixes of cpufreq_stats
      * fixed an issue where the frequency of big CPU cores is locked to a maximum of 1286MHz; the frequency of the big cluster is supposed to be restricted under 1286MHz if you battery is at or below 10%, as part of Qualcomm's thermal mitigation, but on previous versions, the frequency restriction was not removed after the phone is charged above 10%
      * default to suspend to RAM instead of s2idle (suspend to idle) for around a 25% reduction of idle battery drain
      * DO NOT use a third party kernel without proper support for Pixel thermal hal
      - Adjusted thermal configs to delay CPU frequency drop and smoothen the thermal throttling curve
      - Implemented dynamic thermal profile to work with Pixel thermal engine
      * the option is accessible under Settings/Battery/Optimization profiles (in case you are wondering, they had no effect on PE11 before this change)
      * thermal configs are dynamically loaded on a per-app basis
      * only the gaming profile is available besides the default profile, because other use cases are covered well enough by the default profile
      * the gaming profile maintains CPU frequency at even higher temperature compared the default profile
      * surface temperatures are measured by an infrared thermometer with matching emissivity to ensure they stay below the allowed maximum values of continuously held electronic devices in IEC 60950-1 (2005) standard
      * thermal profile is NOT a replacement for proper cooling. If you want better performance, you should cool your device. - Eliminated all SELinux neverallows and cleaned up unneeded or broken sepolicy
      * the latest Riru installation should work now. Note that if you use any mods like this, you will not receive support from me
      - Updated telephony blobs from pyxis 21.3.31 to fix random qtibus crashes in the background
      - Went back to Secure Element 1.0 to work with the updated blobs
      - Stopped enforcing s2idle from userspace init script so the kernel can suspend to RAM for better idle battery drain
      - Cleaned some unused config overlays
      **ROM update highlights:**
      - April security update
      - Fixed the issue of weather information not showing up in "At a glance" on the home screen of Pixel Launcher
      - Improved Face Unlock. The issue of front camera being occupied should happen less frequently. Let me know if you still encounter it - Devices will only use dark boot animation from now on
      - Translation updates
      New build is up, check OP for Download
      Changelog:
      - NFC Payments should be fixed
      - General improvements
      - DO NOT use a third party kernel without proper support for Pixel thermal hal
      @GiaSen you can contact @DarkAngelGR he fixed NFC payment in his Evolution X Rom.
      why do you write that NFC is working when it is not !?
      I already wrote earlier, in the last thread, that the cards are linked, but the payment does not go through! gives an error message! You are the only one who hasn't fixed it yet! In other assemblies, everything works for everyone

Take it easy man. He's just getting started
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone