319.6 KB · Views: 145
  • Screenshot_20210610-192757_BBS.png
    Screenshot_20210610-192757_BBS.png
    406 KB · Views: 142

predragiPredrag

Jan 8, 2012
Does anyone has problem with wakelocks? Localization turned on
As stackoferflow pointed out:
The ALARM_WAKEUP_LOCATOR is used by the new location API of google: FusedLocationProviderClient . It's use while an application is trying to have a location update.

In short one of the apps that you are using is actively pinging googles location servis APi.

toonbrime

Jun 13, 2021
Hello, does anyone know if there are any plans to improve the camera app? it's just that the application that stands now seems to be better.

toonbrime

Jun 13, 2021
You can have UHD 4K 30fps video from the Google camera!
The photo in terms of quality I believe is also the max available
Okay, but what about the front camera? They give 5 megapixels, out of a possible 20. or what about slowmo? instant crash. I like this firmware, but the camera makes me sad. By the way, what about a telephoto lens? also a useful thing. and inaccessible.

predragiPredrag

Jan 8, 2012
Okay, but what about the front camera? They give 5 megapixels, out of a possible 20. or what about slowmo? instant crash. I like this firmware, but the camera makes me sad. By the way, what about a telephoto lens? also a useful thing. and inaccessible.
There is google camera port that has access to all camera sensors even IR. It is working great

Search for this version or newer MGC_8.1.101_A9_GVx_MGCGC

Reactions: HugoSilva

Nemado

Aug 14, 2011
Hi. Thanks for the rom, it's really nice. I'd like to switch from pixelexperience 11 plus to pixelexperience 11. Do I need to wipe data ?

Catfriend1

Nov 16, 2020
My sim slots changed message is still popping up for no reason multiple times a day. that wasn't the case before switching to pixel experience plus. What can be done about it ---> bug?

yfantini

Jun 18, 2020
Hello guys!
I need help with the Balto Speed Reading App.
In the latest version of Rom, it cannot read files from local storage. The search box does not show directories or files. It looks like he doesn't have permission, even with this function enabled.
Can anyone help?
Thank you very much!

predragiPredrag

Jan 8, 2012
@GiaSen I don't know if it was already reported, but there i issue with optimization profiles, there is only Games profile, PE rom is lacking the rest of profiles and especially main one that is optimize. I don't know if it is at all supported in PE.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210621-111110_Advanced_settings.png
    Screenshot_20210621-111110_Advanced_settings.png
    233.3 KB · Views: 69

Klaim51

Jun 22, 2021
Screenshot_20210622-091218.png

June 7 - May patch. June 22 - June patch. the synthetics show a slight drop in points, I did not attach any importance, but then I decided to test the game and in particular in genshin impact (because at the moment, one of the most resource-hungry games), we see that performance has dropped quite seriously, at the same time, the heating of the phone became more noticeable. From a stable 30 FPS, we switched to drawdowns up to 15 at the time of battle scenes ://

lucbm

Apr 12, 2014
GiaSen, any chance the PE 10 screenshot editor will be included in PE 11?! Sorry for English...

Top Liked Posts

that's great if you wanna learn, hope you're already into computer science and programming, that would be needed
    I'm a backend dev with some devops experience.
    I've always wondered if my own build would be the same as the official PE build...
    Doesn't need a certificate in the building proces to sign some binary? To pass that strict safetynet validation? Is it even possible to build the exactly the same binary what PE build process does?
    @GiaSen Hi, have you also stopped development? Or can we expect further updates?
    development is stoppoed until a good rom accepts me as maintainer of dipper, I will try LineageOS
    @GiaSen
    I used the ROM on A12 for some time, decided to update to A14 but get an error: "assert failed: update_dynamic_partions(package_extract_file("dynamic_partions_op_list")).

I am currently on the PixelExperienceRecovery provided with the A12 version. Somehow it seems to have broken my device and I can't install another recovery via fastboot. I either get FAILED (Write to device failed (Invalid argument)) or nothing happens for hours. Do I need need to update the recovery to install A14 or A13 ? Or do you have an idea what the problem could be ?

There is no problem sideloading the A12 ROM again.
    It's better apply the new recovery before start the sideload since the old one no have support for dynamic super partitions...
    Hi everyone, I've been using the latest PE14 ROM for a week now, and it's my first time trying custom ROMs. I want to express my gratitude to the developers for their hard work. I'm really excited about this new experience as the stock ROM doesn't compare to PE. Although there are some bugs that need fixing in future updates, such as the lack of call recording, which can be resolved with rooting.
    that's great if you wanna learn, hope you're already into computer science and programming, that would be needed
    I'm a backend dev with some devops experience.
    I've always wondered if my own build would be the same as the official PE build...
    Doesn't need a certificate in the building proces to sign some binary? To pass that strict safetynet validation? Is it even possible to build the exactly the same binary what PE build process does?
    Payment actually works fine. (y)
    Another observation is now the google service doesn't recognize the phone as a full valid pixelphone as before.
    Google photos application doesn't say it's a pixel phone.
    And the phone (call) application shows a floating message after first start
    "This device is not supported and phone calls may not work correctly."
    However the calls works fine.
    Is there way to fix this?
    Thanks again 🤟

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi MI 8 [dipper]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 14 (12 and 13 also available)

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Jhenrique09 Paypal
    GiaSen PayPal

If you liked my work, give me a beer, thanks!

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

April update up
    Changelog
    **Device Specific Changes:**
    - Etude kernel: Op.11 No.4
    * Linux 4.9.267
    * some upstream fixes of cpufreq_stats
    * fixed an issue where the frequency of big CPU cores is locked to a maximum of 1286MHz; the frequency of the big cluster is supposed to be restricted under 1286MHz if you battery is at or below 10%, as part of Qualcomm's thermal mitigation, but on previous versions, the frequency restriction was not removed after the phone is charged above 10%
    * default to suspend to RAM instead of s2idle (suspend to idle) for around a 25% reduction of idle battery drain
    * DO NOT use a third party kernel without proper support for Pixel thermal hal
    - Adjusted thermal configs to delay CPU frequency drop and smoothen the thermal throttling curve
    - Implemented dynamic thermal profile to work with Pixel thermal engine
    * the option is accessible under Settings/Battery/Optimization profiles (in case you are wondering, they had no effect on PE11 before this change)
    * thermal configs are dynamically loaded on a per-app basis
    * only the gaming profile is available besides the default profile, because other use cases are covered well enough by the default profile
    * the gaming profile maintains CPU frequency at even higher temperature compared the default profile
    * surface temperatures are measured by an infrared thermometer with matching emissivity to ensure they stay below the allowed maximum values of continuously held electronic devices in IEC 60950-1 (2005) standard
    * thermal profile is NOT a replacement for proper cooling. If you want better performance, you should cool your device. - Eliminated all SELinux neverallows and cleaned up unneeded or broken sepolicy
    * the latest Riru installation should work now. Note that if you use any mods like this, you will not receive support from me
    - Updated telephony blobs from pyxis 21.3.31 to fix random qtibus crashes in the background
    - Went back to Secure Element 1.0 to work with the updated blobs
    - Stopped enforcing s2idle from userspace init script so the kernel can suspend to RAM for better idle battery drain
    - Cleaned some unused config overlays
    **ROM update highlights:**
    - April security update
    - Fixed the issue of weather information not showing up in "At a glance" on the home screen of Pixel Launcher
    - Improved Face Unlock. The issue of front camera being occupied should happen less frequently. Let me know if you still encounter it - Devices will only use dark boot animation from now on
    - Translation updates
    New build is up, check OP for Download
    Changelog:
    - NFC Payments should be fixed
    - General improvements
    - DO NOT use a third party kernel without proper support for Pixel thermal hal
    To everyone experiencing lag and stutter in pixel launcher ui you can set set the battery usage to restricted and most of the lags will be gone
    issue will be fixed on upcoming build, sorry for that
    Congrats on the new maintainership