• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][11.0] Evervolv for Google Nexus 6

Search This thread

elginsk8r

Anyone have any issues with the mobile or Wi-Fi hotspot tethering working?
I'd check and see if its an issue on Lineage also, my trees are almost identical. Though I did see a change added to a few other legacy devices pertaining to hotspot. I'll add those next build. I'm getting all the updates shifted back to evervolv.com at the moment

Rootmaster906

Dec 2, 2020
Nexus 6
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
I'd check and see if its an issue on Lineage also, my trees are almost identical. Though I did see a change added to a few other legacy devices pertaining to hotspot. I'll add those next build. I'm getting all the updates shifted back to evervolv.com at the moment
Have you heard about the UI sometimes pixelating into four separate boxes on the screen occasionally?

elginsk8r

The requested URL /static/builds/testing/ev_shamu-11-testing-2021.08.09-0545.zip was not found on this server.

Working on the fix right now, site backend was recently updated so we are still working out kinks. Please check back in a little bit. Sorry about that and thank you for bringing it to my attention.

EDIT: Issue found and resolved

Reactions: Armentanzirian

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Evervolv is an AOSP (Android Open Source Project) rom that has roots dating back to 2011 with the Google Nexus One. Since then it has served as an open door for people of all kinds to contribute and experiment. The work put into this rom is community driven and and Evervolv Project is made up of numerous members and contributors. Over the years we shaped the rom to very minimal rom that is built to provide a stable OS that offers some of the basic features that fit the feel of AOSP. We aim to retain that feel and keep our name usage to a minimum, let AOSP shine in all it's glory. We're fully open sourced and encourage it with no restrictions. If you would like to contribute to Evervolv, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Current version: Based off the latest tag for Android 11

Features:
    • AOSP ThemePicker
    • AOSP Privacy controls
    • Extended PowerMenu
    • Battery icon shapes
    • Network Traffic icon
    • Volume button music control
    • Volume panel location toggle
    • Adaptive Playback
    • Three finger Swipe to Screenshot
    • Key rebinding
    • LiveDisplay
    • Performance profiles

Bug Reporting:
    Please provide the following info:
    If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
    If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
    Please use PasteBin to post your logs. Please be a specific as possible to reproduce issues, it helps speed up the fix.

Downloads:
    Available downloads
    Previous builds

Source:
    Evervolv Github
    Branch: r-11..0

Changelog:
    Nightly changelogs are available on download page (EVUpdater too!)
    or you can view them at the Evervolv Gerrit

Donations:
    If you wish to donate please do so here (Paypal)
    New build posted with July patches and LiveDisplay...happy flashing
    New build posted with Permission Manager added
    Entire codebase has been rebased on top of the latest tag (android-11.0.0_r38). Build is available in the usual location.