+1So a few things that I came across for feedback @mohancm
1. Waking device on and off is inconsistent, sometimes the screen will not wake up, it's as if the phone is switched off, I'd have to try multiple times or wait like 10 secs approx. and try again for it to work (have not had it happen with other ROMs)
2. Screen response becomes a bit weird and unresponsive while on calls. Sensor doesn't work properly, like for eg. if I have to look at something while on a call, it won't turn on as soon as I take it away from my ear (makes me feel like the sensor isn't working or something), would have to again press the power button to wake it and then it's locked, so I have to unlock it again.
3. Moto Dolby is great and really glad that it's included but sometimes it just won't work, it would stop working for speakers and the earpiece and then I'd have to restart the device for it to start working again. This is a little annoying especially if I'm taking voice calls through the earpiece, the sound from the other side is very low.
4. Very bad idle drain, reckon it's got to do with the kernel.
5. LiveDisplay profile resets back to Standard despite setting it to Natural, if I go to settings it will say Natural but it's clearly not visually, so I'd have to set it again for it to work
6. Max brightness could be better honestly, but then again it's the same thing with many Custom Roms, they're not nearly as bright as OOS.
7. One minor thing with the alert slider. Switching it to Silent gives a slight vibration feedback to indicate the change in profile whereas there is nothing when it's switched to Vibration mode, I think it should be the other way around right?
Definitely noticable on white backgrounds, no idea if this is an issue on OOS or not though... My assumption would be that this is a hardware thing, rather than software.I reflash ROM today and i saw that edges of the screen on corners are not smooth but pixelated. I cant unsee this you can see it well on white backgraunds. Its even on all corners. You guys has IT the same? I dont have time to flash oos to see if this is software related. Maybe display has been like this from the factory? I dont think that IT will be problem with my screen because its even on all corners
Thanks. Yeah i taken a look at my girlfriend's op6 that Has similar rounded corners and they are the same, little bit fuzzy
* Your warranty is now void. * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
adb sideload latest-Build.zip