[ROM][OFFICIAL][11.0][RMX2185/89] CipherOS 1.5 CRYPTO [AOSP] for realme C11/12

Search This thread
header.png

CipherOS is a Android Custom OS, Based On AOSP & Fueled by Lineage, Striving to Provide its Users , A Clean , Bloat free & Sturdy Experience with Minimal Customisation !

Code:
/* Your warranty is now void or maybe not?
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

With the release of CipherOS Crypto , We Ensure that Every OFFICIAL Device remains Up-to-date with latest Patches , Asap its been released by Google !

Download it from Our Website!
Direct Download Link CipherOS-Crypto-RMX2185

team.png
The people working towards bringing you this release are:
installation.png

1. Download the ROM, Magisk (Optional).
2. Wipe System, Data, Dalvik, Cache.
3. Flash the ROM, GApps (Optional), Magisk (Optional).
4. Reboot and Enjoy.

GAPPS ARE PREINCLUDED

credits.png

We would like to thank the following ROMs, because if they weren't here, we couldn't be there too <3

QQWEE

Aug 6, 2021
header.png

CipherOS is a Android Custom OS, Based On AOSP & Fueled by Lineage, Striving to Provide its Users , A Clean , Bloat free & Sturdy Experience with Minimal Customisation !

Code:
/* Your warranty is now void or maybe not?
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

With the release of CipherOS Crypto , We Ensure that Every OFFICIAL Device remains Up-to-date with latest Patches , Asap its been released by Google !

Download it from Our Website!
Direct Download Link CipherOS-Crypto-RMX2185

team.png
The people working towards bringing you this release are:
installation.png

1. Download the ROM, Magisk (Optional).
2. Wipe System, Data, Dalvik, Cache.
3. Flash the ROM, GApps (Optional), Magisk (Optional).
4. Reboot and Enjoy.

GAPPS ARE PREINCLUDED

credits.png

We would like to thank the following ROMs, because if they weren't here, we couldn't be there too <3

Could anyone, maybe try to assist me; on rooting my realme c11 android 11? I was worried that it might brick, but is there some way to prevent this to happen? Is there any procedure on rooting this phone 100% success rate without failure? Please? Anyone kind enough to give some advice for rooting this device will be highly appreciated.

zpunout

Aug 26, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S5
Moto G5 Plus
Strange bug on my RMX2189 (Realme C12).
Have successfully installed CipherOS via TWRP but cannot switch on Wi-Fi in the settings.
After some searching on XDA for similar issues, I found old posts from about 7 years ago on other devices which were then resolved by installing a different version of recovery.
So I tried using UI1 TWRP and a nocrypt version of TWRP.
I wiped and format in TWRP before reinstalling CipherOS but the problem persists. Also tried installing an unofficial version of LineageOS I found here on XDA, still can't switch on Wi-Fi. I also tried the shell command "svc wifi enable" without success.

[edit]
I got Wi-Fi to work with a custom OS

What I did:

Flashed stock OS image (build version number ending in A.95) using this guide: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/unbrick-your-realme-c12.4260759/post-84859061 see post #11

Booted into stock OS, connect to Wi-Fi (which now works again) and OTA update from version UI1 with build number ending in A.95 to version UI2 with build number ending in C.05

Enabled developer options again, rebooted into bootloader and flashed TWRP version suitable for UI2, booted into recovery

In recovery, I did the usual wipe and format before going to "Advanced > Adb Sideload"

I had to install a zip compatible with UI2. I couldn't find a UI2 compatible version of CipherOS at the time of writing this so after some looking around I only found your LineageOS image from here https://github.com/techyminati/releases/releases/tag/1.0.2-RMX2185

Rebooted into system and had Wi-Fi working in a custom OS.

I'm tempted to start over and revert back to UI1 and repeat the process of installing CipherOS to see if Wi-Fi works, but I'm giving back the phone to my friend tomorrow. Maybe I'll buy myself another Realme C12 and try it on that and report back here further into the future.

Thanks to all who have contributed to XDA for guiding me to this stage.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts