SpiceOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
SpiceOS is based on the LineageOS Project with extra contributions from many people within the Mallu Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
- Camera (and flashlight)
- Battery LED
- Telephony (Calls and Data)
- Audio (Record and Playback)
- Video Playback
You tell me whats broken with logs
- Basic LineageOS features
- Lottiee Animation
- Theme picker
- 4G/LTE toggle
- Bluetooth Battery Status
- VoLTE Icons
- VoWiFi Icons
- Volte/Vowifi Icon Ovveride Toggle
- QS Tile Vibrate
- QS Tile Title
- QS Row&Coloumn Customization
- Lockscreen Lock Icon Toggle
- Toggle For Roaming Indicator
- Lockscreen charging Info
- MIUI Volume Panel
Moto G 2015 (XT1540, XT1541, XT1542, XT1543, XT1544, XT1548 and XT1550) // YOUR DEVICE NAME HERE
- No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported. No bug reports if that's not the case.
- Reboot to recovery
- Format /system,/data and /cache
- Wipe data and internal storage if you are flashing for the first time
- Install SpiceOS zip package
- Wipe data
- * Required * firmware version must be 060 or later.
- This is a GApps build so no need to flash Gapps.
- Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) is a must if Stockrom was previously installed and device was encrypted.