• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][11.0] Styx Project [1.8][2e]

Search This thread

malvigagan

Recognized Developer
header.png

The Styx Project is a custom Android based distribution that aims to subtly enhance the beauty of stock Android while still keeping the smoothness, stability, neatness and performance of pure AOSP.

With our first Android 11 release, we would like to bring the Teracube 2e to the front, with the latest features, stability patches hot from the Styx Project development team.

Download it from our website!

team.png
The people working towards bringing you this release are:
and our whole team comprising of maintainers. source developers and designers.

Special thanks to Teracube for everything! :D

installation.png

1. Download the ROM, and Magisk if you want root.
2. Wipe System, Data, Dalvik, Cache.
3. Flash the ROM, and Magisk if you want root.
4. Reboot and Enjoy.

GAPPS ARE PREINCLUDED

credits.png

We would like to thank the following ROMs, because if they weren't here, we couldn't be there too <3

Last edited:

clockhunter

Sep 8, 2017
OnePlus 3
OnePlus Nord
Working fine so far, installed it on my father's teracube. The only issues are the lack of fm radio app (tried extracting the radio app from stock 10 rom but it crashes on launch, same with lineage's com.caf.fmradio) and a bank app also crashing after launch (gr.winbank.mobilenext).

Thanks for your great work, eagerly waiting to see android 12 on teracube 2e once it's released 🙂

lukeallister

Jul 19, 2021
I successfully installed this today, but immediately hit an issue: cannot play music over bluetooth.
  • Connects to bluetooth speaker (jbl flip 4)
  • shows as playing over bluetooth (swipe down)
  • Keeps playing over phone speaker
  • Switch to phone speaker, still phone speaker
  • switch back to bluetooth, still phone speaker
3.5mm jack works

This same phone played music over bluetooth on LineageOS 18 before I just switched to try Styx

Top Liked Posts