[ROM][OFFICIAL][11.0][Tucana] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2021/12/22]

Search This thread

HalArcane

Apr 23, 2019
Tokyo
LG V30
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
Does this incude axn camera? if not, is it possible to flash it?, how about freezes? i've tried lineage and Spark OS and freezes are the main issue I was about to go back to stock

By the way I'm not really that tech savvy, I have TWRP, how do I flash from there? i mean what do I need to wipe and in what order in order to install this ROM alongslie magisk ( I need magisk hide for my work apps )

Last edited:

Bouxer

Sep 22, 2021
Question before I try this out. Does this ROM pass SafetyNet ?

Nvm, I found the blog so I guess safetynet should now be working.

Last edited:

donpinsen

Oct 3, 2007
Oberhausen
I also have goodix but it does not work.
SafetyNet and so Google Play not working. I just had one freeze. The phone did not wake up from sleep and it seemed that it was powered off.
Everything else working fine, fast and good battery. I hope that the problem with freezing can be fixed...

HalArcane

Apr 23, 2019
Tokyo
LG V30
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
Guys a bit of an offtopic question, I wanted to try PE so I went from Spark OS to Stock and when some of my question were answered I wanted to go from Stock to Pixel Experience

The problem is I flashed MIUI12 via TWRP and now it seems that I lost TWRP recovery and Root... any idea how can I retreive them?

Pirex69

Apr 16, 2012
Lisboa
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Guys a bit of an offtopic question, I wanted to try PE so I went from Spark OS to Stock and when some of my question were answered I wanted to go from Stock to Pixel Experience

The problem is I flashed MIUI12 via TWRP and now it seems that I lost TWRP recovery and Root... any idea how can I retreive them?
Yes flash TWRP again with fastboot

Reactions: HalArcane

Hlcpereira

Recognized Developer
Nov 3, 2016
Blumenau, SC
Motorola Moto Maxx
Xiaomi Mi 5
I also have goodix but it does not work.
SafetyNet and so Google Play not working. I just had one freeze. The phone did not wake up from sleep and it seemed that it was powered off.
Everything else working fine, fast and good battery. I hope that the problem with freezing can be fixed...
About the fingerprint: Working fine in here yet I can't be sure it only a thing in your end due to something that you might've done.

SafetyNet is working just fine in here, and working also in another devices, so I can only assume it's something in your end, probably magisk related (whether magisk alone or a module).

About the freezing: I didn't have any so far. And actually I had once during a call, and the call itself was still going, so it wasn't an actual freeze, rather the screen wouldn't come back on, but since then I never had it again 🤔, so I really don't know what could be (possibly proximity sensor related?).

Last edited:

donpinsen

Oct 3, 2007
Oberhausen
About the fingerprint: Working fine in here so I can't be sure it only a thing in your end due to something that you might've done.

SafetyNet is working just fine in here, and working also in another devices, so I can only assume it's something in your end, probably magisk related (whether magisk alone or a module).

About the freezing: I didn't have any so far. And actually I had once during a call, and the call itself was still going, so it wasn't an actual freeze, rather the screen wouldn't come back on, but since then I never had it again 🤔, so I really don't know what could be (possibly proximity sensor related?).

I checked SafetyNet again and it's working. I can find Netflix in PlayStore and also Google Pay seems to work, but did not test it in a shop yet :) Don't know what it was last time...

The freezing was only one time until now, hoping it does not happen again...

The (Google) Camera from BSG (last stable version) is working fine for me with all lenses..

Fingerprint checked again but does not work. Every time on first try I get an error (Registration failed)...

NameUsLegion

Dec 2, 2020
I checked SafetyNet again and it's working. I can find Netflix in PlayStore and also Google Pay seems to work, but did not test it in a shop yet :) Don't know what it was last time...

The freezing was only one time until now, hoping it does not happen again...

The (Google) Camera from BSG (last stable version) is working fine for me with all lenses..

Fingerprint checked again but does not work. Every time on first try I get an error (Registration filed)...
I tested burial and lmc 8.2 , not work . Bsg not test , because not like bsg cams on minote

NameUsLegion

Dec 2, 2020
Now i test octavia os , and the same problem with lmc and burial lens work , but lenses work, only often knocks out of the application with a black screen. bsg private works stably

eamon.ash

May 22, 2014
gaza
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
Hi there,
There is a problem with the PE website
Plz solve it so we can download the rom again, and we will be glad if the plus Version will be available to, and the super charge is fixed too
Thanks

Hlcpereira

Recognized Developer
Nov 3, 2016
Blumenau, SC
Motorola Moto Maxx
Xiaomi Mi 5
@Hlcpereira, i installed the rom and everything seems to be good, but the fingerprint is not working, the fp type is goodix, please fix this
And please make the plus version
Thank you soo much
As I said: I have goodix too and my fingerprint it's working fine, even the screen off FOD, so I have no clue of why it's happening to you. Plus version is probably coming just on the next R based release is ready as we already locked our CI to prepare the ROM side changes and due to some stuff to make future work easier.

eamon.ash

May 22, 2014
gaza
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
As I said: I have goodix too and my fingerprint it's working fine, even the screen off FOD, so I have no clue of why it's happening to you. Plus version is probably coming just on the next R based release is ready as we already locked our CI to prepare the ROM side changes and due to some stuff to make future work easier.
I know, maybe cuz my screen was replaced du to a defect in the screen, this is very strange, waiting for ya , thanks again for your great work

fabiodifa

Apr 25, 2017
I hope gcam compatibility and, above all, freeze issue will be soon solved. Thanks a lot to the dev!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro/Note 10 [Tucana]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked our work? Give us a beer
    jhenrique09 paypal
    Hlcpereira paypal

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

I guess I own an apology for every user of this device.

Those who remember, know that I got the device from a crowdfunding actually, and since then I worked in the device on daily basis, until I got to the point where I couldn't get any progress in fixing stuff (Thanks Xiaomi for not updating the kernel repo... Really appreciate /s), I was so mad and so down that I got into a hiatus from custom ROM development for 6 months (yes even from the PE Administration, as I'm one of the project admins), also because of my work.

Back in June/July I properly returned and here is the result of the waiting and patience (although I'm still mad that I couldn't solve everything but I don't want a repeat of the same situation with the back cameras again, but this time with the 30w Charging).

I just have to apologise for everyone that I might let down due to the hiatus, and those that just were wishing the best for me, I can only say thank you for the support and thanks for believing in me in the first place for the crowdfunding.
    ROM Update!
    Clean Install is recommended!

Download link

Changelog Standard Edition:
    Code:
    PixelExperience:

- November security patch (backported from A12)
    - Improved translations

Device specific:

- Fast-Charging fixed

Found a bug?:

Check if you make a clean install (wiping Cache, Data, Dalvik/ART Cache and System). If you did a "dirty flash" I won't give you a solution. If you flashed a custom kernel which is not the ROM stock first of all return to the kernel stock of the ROM. If you made a clean install, report it, and don't forget the logcat. Official supported ROMs can be only a bug of the ROM or of the device. If it's of ROM, report in the official ways of the ROM, like Telegram Group.
    @Hlcpereira, i installed the rom and everything seems to be good, but the fingerprint is not working, the fp type is goodix, please fix this
    And please make the plus version
    Thank you soo much
    Sorry for the late update (and first release of Plus), yet just in time before the holidays (oof).

Things are calming down at work enough for me to take a breath and work on the device again.

This month is the last in PE's Android 11 update window by the way. January onwards it's going to be A12 only releases.

Enjoy the holidays everyone.