Recognized Developer
Nov 3, 2016
Blumenau, SC
Motorola Moto Maxx
Xiaomi Mi 5

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro/Note 10 [Tucana]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked our work? Give us a beer
jhenrique09 paypal
Hlcpereira paypal

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Last edited:

Hlcpereira

Recognized Developer
Nov 3, 2016
Blumenau, SC
Motorola Moto Maxx
Xiaomi Mi 5
I guess I own an apology for every user of this device.

Those who remember, know that I got the device from a crowdfunding actually, and since then I worked in the device on daily basis, until I got to the point where I couldn't get any progress in fixing stuff (Thanks Xiaomi for not updating the kernel repo... Really appreciate /s), I was so mad and so down that I got into a hiatus from custom ROM development for 6 months (yes even from the PE Administration, as I'm one of the project admins), also because of my work.

Back in June/July I properly returned and here is the result of the waiting and patience (although I'm still mad that I couldn't solve everything but I don't want a repeat of the same situation with the back cameras again, but this time with the 30w Charging).

I just have to apologise for everyone that I might let down due to the hiatus, and those that just were wishing the best for me, I can only say thank you for the support and thanks for believing in me in the first place for the crowdfunding.

Last edited:

NFjZzFl.png

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
30W Fast Charging
You tell me

Donate
jhenrique09 paypal
Hlcpereira paypal[/SIZE]

Translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Congrats for the official build!

NameUsLegion

Dec 2, 2020
I was able to add a fingerprint after changing the system language, although even after that the error was repeated on the second fingerprint, but passed

• Wow
Reactions: Gif2D™

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

What is this?

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    You tell me

Donate
    jhenrique09 paypal
    Hlcpereira paypal

Translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

I guess I own an apology for every user of this device.

Those who remember, know that I got the device from a crowdfunding actually, and since then I worked in the device on daily basis, until I got to the point where I couldn't get any progress in fixing stuff (Thanks Xiaomi for not updating the kernel repo... Really appreciate /s), I was so mad and so down that I got into a hiatus from custom ROM development for 6 months (yes even from the PE Administration, as I'm one of the project admins), also because of my work.

Back in June/July I properly returned and here is the result of the waiting and patience (although I'm still mad that I couldn't solve everything but I don't want a repeat of the same situation with the back cameras again, but this time with the 30w Charging).

I just have to apologise for everyone that I might let down due to the hiatus, and those that just were wishing the best for me, I can only say thank you for the support and thanks for believing in me in the first place for the crowdfunding.
    ROM Update!
    Clean Install is recommended!

Download link

Changelog Standard Edition:
    Code:
    PixelExperience:

- November security patch (backported from A12)
    - Improved translations

Device specific:

- Fast-Charging fixed

Found a bug?:

Check if you make a clean install (wiping Cache, Data, Dalvik/ART Cache and System). If you did a "dirty flash" I won't give you a solution. If you flashed a custom kernel which is not the ROM stock first of all return to the kernel stock of the ROM. If you made a clean install, report it, and don't forget the logcat. Official supported ROMs can be only a bug of the ROM or of the device. If it's of ROM, report in the official ways of the ROM, like Telegram Group.
    @Hlcpereira, i installed the rom and everything seems to be good, but the fingerprint is not working, the fp type is goodix, please fix this
    And please make the plus version
    Thank you soo much
    As I said: I have goodix too and my fingerprint it's working fine, even the screen off FOD, so I have no clue of why it's happening to you. Plus version is probably coming just on the next R based release is ready as we already locked our CI to prepare the ROM side changes and due to some stuff to make future work easier.
    Sorry for the late update (and first release of Plus), yet just in time before the holidays (oof).

Things are calming down at work enough for me to take a breath and work on the device again.

This month is the last in PE's Android 11 update window by the way. January onwards it's going to be A12 only releases.

Enjoy the holidays everyone.