[ROM][OFFICIAL][11.0][Tucana] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2021/12/22]

Search This thread

SnowOs

Jun 10, 2015
Works fine, fast charging work after restarting the phone.
Please add option to hide Indicator in gesture navigation
Screenshot_20211004-041352.png

nosooqua

Oct 6, 2021
Cannot add fingerprint. Everything else working just fine :(
photo_2021-10-06 23.00.51.jpeg
photo_2021-10-06 23.25.32.jpeg

UPD: after several device restarts and attempts to add fingerprint - it solved

Last edited:
Reactions: Gif2D™

wifi7501

Apr 24, 2016
Hello sir, I have installed Yesterday you beautyfull rom, the finger not work, Also the scanner qrcode.
and when I tryed to scan one of qrcode, then the canera didn't work.

Nahuelisimo

Oct 18, 2015
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Will there be a Plus edition soon? I'm currently on a unofficial discontinued version of pixel experience, and waiting for this, I've read that only one camera works, is this true? Is there a fix for fast charging? I installed ACCA to deal with fast charging issues in my current ROM

donpinsen

Oct 3, 2007
Oberhausen
Will there be a Plus edition soon? I'm currently on a unofficial discontinued version of pixel experience, and waiting for this, I've read that only one camera works, is this true? Is there a fix for fast charging? I installed ACCA to deal with fast charging issues in my current ROM

After 3 weeks of use, the rom is very stable. Only problem was the fingerprint wich did not not. Somehow after a 2 weeks I tried again to add fingerprint and now it works without doing any change. Very strange..

Camera (GCam mod from BSG) works with all lenses. Most of the time with no problems but sometimes when I start the camera I only have black screen, when I close and open again it works.

I never had freezes again beside one time the day after I flashed the rom 3 weeks ago..

Fast charging doesn't work for now.

QQboss

After 3 weeks of use, the rom is very stable....

I never had freezes again beside one time the day after I flashed the rom 3 weeks ago..

Then consider yourself very lucky, because I flashed the ROM maybe 4-5 days ago and since day 3, I am having multiple freezes every day.

With that said. I just wanted to ask about situation with this, is there any focus on fixing the issue in the background? I am asking simple because of that the device, when running on custom ROM, is not fit for daily use. I tried every ROM here and once the freezes started after few days, they are just more common. I missed so many calls, so many alarms in the morning and it is starting to be unbearable. I am seriously thinking throwing this phone into the gutter.

Dont take me wrong, I am not pissed on anyone here or anything like that. I am just considering the options here.

Thanks for any update on this.

Al3xI98O

Jun 12, 2009
~Malpensa
Hi, How long does the flash from ADB sideload ??

EDIT:
Ok 15 minute on 0% and after in 2 minutes go to 100%.

Finger not work... :(

EDIT 2:
after several device restarts and attempts to add fingerprint - it solved, me too!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gif2D™

Onizuka989

Jan 25, 2008
Roma
Hello, i've recently flashed PixelExperience (standard) and I'm facing this issue:
Most of the times (not everytime) when I send a voice message on whatsapp or telegram my voice sounds like a robot, it's metallic and hardly slowed down.
It only happens on voice messages, normal voice calls work fine for me.
I have magisk with only "fullscreen-immersive gestures" module installed, nothing else other than regular everyday use apps from playstore.
Any clues? Thanks in advance for your help!

Al3xI98O

Jun 12, 2009
~Malpensa
Hi, How long does the flash from ADB sideload ??

EDIT:
Ok 15 minute on 0% and after in 2 minutes go to 100%.

Finger not work... :(

EDIT 2:
after several device restarts and attempts to add fingerprint - it solved, me too!
After 7 days test I found two issue:
- several times the cell has freezed on the lock screen. Had to restart it when I noticed (missing calls and messages)
- the fingerprint reader works but much worse than the standard ROM, it struggles to read my finger.

Hlcpereira

Recognized Developer
Nov 3, 2016
Blumenau, SC
Motorola Moto Maxx
Xiaomi Mi 5
Please add option to hide Indicator in gesture navigationView attachment 5424809
I don't remember if that's on Plus Edition builds or not. If not then chances of getting added as very litte to none.

@Hlcpereira , plz add this feature in the stable update
I'll have a look into it if possible, but can't promise due PE's Code of Conduct. Yes, I'm one of the project administrators, but not because of that I'll overcome the rules that we have inside the project.

As a general reply: I did happen the encouter the fingerprint issue. It happened during the setup of the fingerprint registries (If that info was told earlier that would be helpful XD). I managed to do all the 4 fingerprint registries once I long-pressed the sensor until the register notified that the position as acquired for the registry. Unlock with fingerprint still fine and performing greatly (including offscreen FOD).

About the black screen issue (as the phone doesn't freeze at all), I also had it during a call, where It did happen to the call continue and all the general process on the phone going (activate power menu and switch notification modes, for example). I had that about 6/7 weeks by now. Since then I had none.

None of this issues will be looked into as I already started working on S builds, as the fingerprint implementation changes on 12, and the black screen issue due to the general changes on S (so how knows..? Might be fixable by itself due that).

Also, due to an issue with our CI Plus Edition build is going to be delayed by sometime until It's fixed there.

Reactions: Lord Sithek

Hlcpereira

Recognized Developer
Nov 3, 2016
Blumenau, SC
Motorola Moto Maxx
Xiaomi Mi 5
ROM Update!
Clean Install is recommended!

Download link

Changelog Standard Edition:
Code:
PixelExperience:

- November security patch (backported from A12)
- Improved translations

Device specific:

- Fast-Charging fixed

Found a bug?:

Check if you make a clean install (wiping Cache, Data, Dalvik/ART Cache and System). If you did a "dirty flash" I won't give you a solution. If you flashed a custom kernel which is not the ROM stock first of all return to the kernel stock of the ROM. If you made a clean install, report it, and don't forget the logcat. Official supported ROMs can be only a bug of the ROM or of the device. If it's of ROM, report in the official ways of the ROM, like Telegram Group.

grzanek94

Sep 3, 2014
Do anyone have strange behaviour with the google dialer? mine shows the number who called me, a + sign and then my own number instead the name of the contact who called...

ROM Update!

Download link

Code:
PixelExperience:

- Improved translations

Device specific:

- Fast-Charging fixed

Found a bug?:

Check if you make a clean install (wiping Cache, Data, Dalvik/ART Cache and System). If you did a "dirty flash" I won't give you a solution. If you flashed a custom kernel which is not the ROM stock first of all return to the kernel stock of the ROM. If you made a clean install, report it, and don't forget the logcat. Official supported ROMs can be only a bug of the ROM or of the device. If it's of ROM, report in the official ways of the ROM, like Telegram Group.
@Hlcpereira I tested new build briefly and I experienced huge issues with the cameras. Actually all lenses except main were unusable (instant crashes), even with Gcam. Unfortunately I dont have and cant provide any logs at the moment since I had to switch to another rom quickly in order to have fully functional device. Just wanted to report, maybe others faced something similar and possibly there is something to do about it.

Thanks for your work anyway :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro/Note 10 [Tucana]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked our work? Give us a beer
    jhenrique09 paypal
    Hlcpereira paypal

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

I guess I own an apology for every user of this device.

Those who remember, know that I got the device from a crowdfunding actually, and since then I worked in the device on daily basis, until I got to the point where I couldn't get any progress in fixing stuff (Thanks Xiaomi for not updating the kernel repo... Really appreciate /s), I was so mad and so down that I got into a hiatus from custom ROM development for 6 months (yes even from the PE Administration, as I'm one of the project admins), also because of my work.

Back in June/July I properly returned and here is the result of the waiting and patience (although I'm still mad that I couldn't solve everything but I don't want a repeat of the same situation with the back cameras again, but this time with the 30w Charging).

I just have to apologise for everyone that I might let down due to the hiatus, and those that just were wishing the best for me, I can only say thank you for the support and thanks for believing in me in the first place for the crowdfunding.
    ROM Update!

Download link

Code:
    PixelExperience:

- Improved translations

Device specific:

- Fast-Charging fixed

Found a bug?:

@Hlcpereira, i installed the rom and everything seems to be good, but the fingerprint is not working, the fp type is goodix, please fix this
    And please make the plus version
    Thank you soo much
    As I said: I have goodix too and my fingerprint it's working fine, even the screen off FOD, so I have no clue of why it's happening to you. Plus version is probably coming just on the next R based release is ready as we already locked our CI to prepare the ROM side changes and due to some stuff to make future work easier.
    Sorry for the late update (and first release of Plus), yet just in time before the holidays (oof).

Things are calming down at work enough for me to take a breath and work on the device again.

This month is the last in PE's Android 11 update window by the way. January onwards it's going to be A12 only releases.

Enjoy the holidays everyone.