• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][Official][11.0][X00TD] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread
I am on pixel experience plus (11) . Almost everything works completely fine but bluetooth audio output is not upto the mark and wifi takes too long to get connected to networks and charging indicator turns green before 100%, rest everything is good. Using this as my daily driver.
Kindly add stock camera (from 337) to the next update as that has got much better EIS than gcam and portrait mode (a suggestion), rest the rom is pretty impressive.
Another thing i encountered is that all my saved fingerprints got removed, when i added a new user and switched back to the previous one, i dont know how but when i tried to unlock by fingerprint it failed later i headed towards the settings and found none of the saved fingerprints.

Last edited:

LightJinx

Feb 26, 2018
Pune
Fantastic work, appreciate it!
Bugs encountered:
Incoming Call screen always takes full screen, no toast notification for incoming calls. Please help with this fix.

drshtmstry

May 3, 2021
What does this mean? Can I upgrade from July build directly or do I need to clean flash? If I upgrade directly will there be data loss or need to format after update?

Edit: Successfully upgraded from July build without any data loss.
Screenshot_20210817-140522_Chrome.png

Last edited:
Reactions: iamxaurabh

jondyjorge

Aug 22, 2021
Just want to ask of GCam is working.
Because in the June and July build, Gcam always stop. Or you can not open. Thank You!!!

P.S. im still using the May build because of GCam.

Jul 25, 2021
Just want to ask of GCam is working.
Because in the June and July build, Gcam always stop. Or you can not open. Thank You!!!

P.S. im still using the May build because of GCam.
Gcam is working fine for me, though I don't use the inbuild Gcam Go.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    the wifi doesn't work, I've already done a clean installation, it only works when I turn it on with the usb cable connected.
    You have to re-start your device again and again until it starts working. It happens with me too.
    has anyone used the lineageos for this device (from the official lineageos site)? I don't like the battery backup of this rom, the rest is fine.
    Thread title: [ROM][11][DEVICE] PixelExperience [AOSP]

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for DeviceName [X00TD]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

New Official Build Release.
    ===========
    Source Side
    ===========
    * March security patch
    * Implemented new Face Unlock, with support for 3rd apps
    * Added ability to select custom ringtone for 2nd sim card
    * Added support for NTFS/EXFAT on USB Disks and sdcard
    * Improved animations when unlocking
    * Add support for Bluetooth SBC Dual Channel
    * Others improvements
    ===========
    Device Side
    ===========
    * Selinux is Now Enforced
    * Fixed Hotspot Issue
    * Fixed Bluetooth Crashing
    * Added aptx support
    * Fixed UI Lags
    * The kernel is now Upstreamed
    ===========

Sorry for the long delay for the next build. As we have seen lots of bugs on last build, So I was fixing all stuff one by one. Please let me know if you find any new bugs
    Update: notification LED broken while charging, showing wrong LED colors, for example
    Bluetooth isnot working , can you please fix this.