[ROM][Official][11.0][X00TD] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

pravin21

Nov 28, 2013
Also, no clickable indicator in the status bar for what apps are using, such as location, etc. and which apps, and no download/ upload arrows near the wifi and mobile data icons in the status bar, as you can see in the attached images. And finally, audio through speaker has a bit of distortion.
How you changed LTE to 4G in status bar?

chenjohnliu

Jan 19, 2021
Taiwan
I can't use double tap to wake
That's the synaptic driver problem. I already reported that when the first stable version released. But the sadness is that he doesn't give it a fix in the kernel. You can try to flash hackneyed 4.0 kernel, "maybe" it will work.

Update: I just found the telegram group today, and I realize that the kernel is maintained by the same author of hackneyed kernel (Vivekachooz sir). So it should be fixed soon.

Last edited:

costa049

Apr 9, 2018
Can someone comment on how wifi speed is? I'd like wifi bonding pre-enabled, I don't want to root my device to enabe it to use full speed

Last edited:

costa049

Apr 9, 2018
Can someone comment on how wifi speed is? I'd like wifi bonding pre-enabled, I don't want to root my device to enabe it to use full speed
It is still rated at 72mbps instead of 150mbps, with only 55mb (I used to get 100mb max speed). I would really appreciate wifi bonding pre-enabled in a next update.

Attachments

• Screenshot (May 22, 2021 3 19 45 PM).png
    Screenshot (May 22, 2021 3 19 45 PM).png
    83.3 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_20210522-143838_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20210522-143838_Settings.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

costa049

Apr 9, 2018
Also, this update kind of bricked my phone. Now it won't boot into twrp, but pielexperience recovery instead. What can I do to make it go to twrp??? I already did a factory reset and nothing. I'd really like to know...

;edit; Solved! Just re-flashed twrp through adb, wiped cache, system, vendor and data and flashed the previous pixel experience build (had to transfer the zip through adb push)

Last edited:

drshtmstry

May 3, 2021
OrangeFox recovery is not working with May update. Now it goes to bootloop when flashed. I had to flash PE recovery again for device to boot properly. PE recovery is not good enough, plz allow other recoveries.

Charging speed is very slow with original charger & cable. I want to flash a different kernel for that but it is impossible with PE recovery.

Last edited:

ziosam72

May 17, 2017
Trying to install new PixelExperience_Plus_X00TD-11.0-20210518-0949-OFFICIAL on EU version Max Pro M1. Boot failback to recovery TWRP 3.4.0.0. Tried clearing cache/dalvik, no use. Installed twice.

Any hint?

Reverting back to PixelExperience_Plus_X00TD-11.0-20210419-0751-OFFICIAL

MaunModi

Jan 23, 2016
Today first time I tried any custom ROM on my Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. But seems I did a mistake by trying this "Pixel Experience+" latest ROM. Issues...

1. After reboot there is NO WIFI !!! I tried to enable WiFi manually but it didn't budge. The firsthand experience & frustration was very bad. After few reboots now somehow the WiFi is working and now I'm afraid to reboot again !!!

2. With the original charger + cable, the charging is toooooooooooooooo slow. Which was OK with stock ROM.

In an hour I have discovered these very basic bugs and don't know how many are there.

@To dev: Bro, I'm sure you have spend hours to build this ROM but how these basic bugs are there? How someone will use this ROM as a daily driver? Just think like an user.

Last edited:

ziosam72

May 17, 2017
Trying to install new PixelExperience_Plus_X00TD-11.0-20210518-0949-OFFICIAL on EU version Max Pro M1. Boot failback to recovery TWRP 3.4.0.0. Tried clearing cache/dalvik, no use. Installed twice.

Any hint?

Reverting back to PixelExperience_Plus_X00TD-11.0-20210419-0751-OFFICIAL
Apologies for not reading the FAQ earlier. This update requires a FULL FORMAT - clean install. This is mandatory.

Managed to install the May version properly after that.

[email protected]

Apr 16, 2019

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Finally flash stock rom stable pie and now charging speed has doubled. Now full charge only takes 3 hours instead of 6-7 hours on pixel experience. Custom rom features are not worth that much over daily usability.
    Screenshot_20210528-190657.png
    Good news for all...
    Google photos high quality unlimited storage backup is working in PIXEL EXPERIENCE
    Screenshot_20210601-145223_Photos.png
    Thread title: [ROM][11][DEVICE] PixelExperience [AOSP]

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for DeviceName [X00TD]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

New Official Build Release.
    ===========
    Source Side
    ===========
    * March security patch
    * Implemented new Face Unlock, with support for 3rd apps
    * Added ability to select custom ringtone for 2nd sim card
    * Added support for NTFS/EXFAT on USB Disks and sdcard
    * Improved animations when unlocking
    * Add support for Bluetooth SBC Dual Channel
    * Others improvements
    ===========
    Device Side
    ===========
    * Selinux is Now Enforced
    * Fixed Hotspot Issue
    * Fixed Bluetooth Crashing
    * Added aptx support
    * Fixed UI Lags
    * The kernel is now Upstreamed
    ===========

Sorry for the long delay for the next build. As we have seen lots of bugs on last build, So I was fixing all stuff one by one. Please let me know if you find any new bugs
    Update: notification LED broken while charging, showing wrong LED colors, for example
    Bluetooth isnot working , can you please fix this.