• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][Official][11.0][X00TD] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

Deval99

Jul 4, 2020
Thread title: [ROM][11][DEVICE] PixelExperience [AOSP]

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for DeviceName [X00TD]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

YONO SBI not working, i tried magisk hide also. It opens and asks for location permission, then crashes.

Using this rom for a long time, This rom really gave a new life to my phone, thanks 👍 Best rom for this phone.

arnob2014

Jan 29, 2014
Kolkata
just wanted to say a big thank you to the developer of this ROM my Asus Max pro M1 feels BRAND NEW i have even locked my bootloader, I have the 6GB ram model but cannot use NFC because Asus must have disabled it for Indian models.

ashoknb

Feb 29, 2012
YONO SBI not working, i tried magisk hide also. It opens and asks for location permission, then crashes.

Using this rom for a long time, This rom really gave a new life to my phone, thanks 👍 Best rom for this phone.
i have been using yono sbi on the plus version . i locked the bootloader after the may update but it was working in the april update too . i haven't rooted my phone .

Subinsmani

Nov 18, 2016
Delhi, Trivandrum
Changelog For June 2021 Update:-
============
Source
============
* June 2021 security patch
* Improved Face Unlock.
* Added AppLock
* Improved power menu customization
* Imported translations
* Introduced per-app volume control.
* Gapps have been updated
* Under the hood improvements
============
Device
============
* Improved Idle Battery Consumption
* Performance and stability improvements
* Kernel Up-Streamed
* Improved RAM Management
* improved mic audio quality :D [Note Don't Use Google Assistant While You're Joining the Zoom Or Google Meet Meeting]
============

Download Link
Pixel Experience: PixelExperience_X00TD-11.0-20210620-1930-OFFICIAL.zip

Pixel Experience Plus Edition: PixelExperience_Plus_X00TD-11.0-20210620-1930-OFFICIAL.zip

harshvardhan_shah

Jun 21, 2021
============
Source
============
* Improved Face Unlock.
* Added AppLock
* Imported translations
============
Device
============
* Kernel Up-Streamed
* improved mic audio quality :D [Note Don't Use Google Assistant While You're Joining the Zoom Or Google Meet Meeting]
============

Download Link

Pixel Experience Plus Edition: PixelExperience_Plus_X00TD-11.0-20210620-1930-OFFICIAL.zip
I've updated via OTA on my Zenfone Max Pro M1 X00TD, with PE Plus Edition.
I do not understand the problem but after automatic installation it stuck in a boot loop. Main error message was:
"OrangeFox: Android Rescue Party trigger! Possible solutions? Either:
1. Wipe data and catches, or
2. Format data, and/or
3. Clean-flash your ROM"

But I have very sensitive data in my phone like GAuth which I can not recover if I format or wipe data. I request you to provide some solution to this issue. It will be great help. Thank you. :)

quetzal123

Jun 21, 2021
I updated my device from the popup that comes. Sorry I am noob regarding terms. The update got downloaded that was about 1.27 GB. I tapped on 'install'. Now the device screen is flashing and not progressing at all. Its stuck like that for an hour now. I can switch off the device and it turns on and becomes like that again. Device was having screen lock, so I am unable to use fastboot or adb. I don't have any kind of recovery. I was using TWRP before but PE+ removed that while installation. There was a recovery mode for PE+ too but I can't seem to enter into it. I tried using power+volume down but its no use, again stuck in flashing screen.
Please help me I am begging you. I don't even have a backup device to use now. I don't know what to do, my office work will be stuck without a phone. Please someone help me.

I updated my device from the popup that comes. Sorry I am noob regarding terms. The update got downloaded that was about 1.27 GB. I tapped on 'install'. Now the device screen is flashing and not progressing at all. Its stuck like that for an hour now. I can switch off the device and it turns on and becomes like that again. Device was having screen lock, so I am unable to use fastboot or adb. I don't have any kind of recovery. I was using TWRP before but PE+ removed that while installation. There was a recovery mode for PE+ too but I can't seem to enter into it. I tried using power+volume down but its no use, again stuck in flashing screen.
Please help me I am begging you. I don't even have a backup device to use now. I don't know what to do, my office work will be stuck without a phone. Please someone help me.
Only adb side load.

Droidcops

Jun 21, 2021
After doing system update
The phone is stuck on Installing System Updates.
Also I am unable to turn off the phone or boot into recovery mode.

How can I fix this Issue?

Droidcops

Jun 21, 2021
I am also facing same issue

Subinsmani

Nov 18, 2016
Delhi, Trivandrum
I've updated via OTA on my Zenfone Max Pro M1 X00TD, with PE Plus Edition.
I do not understand the problem but after automatic installation it stuck in a boot loop. Main error message was:
"OrangeFox: Android Rescue Party trigger! Possible solutions? Either:
1. Wipe data and catches, or
2. Format data, and/or
3. Clean-flash your ROM"

But I have very sensitive data in my phone like GAuth which I can not recover if I format or wipe data. I request you to provide some solution to this issue. It will be great help. Thank you. :)
OrangeFox don't support Latest Pixel Experience Build.

Subinsmani

Nov 18, 2016
Delhi, Trivandrum
Already told in may build you need to fully clean flash in order to flash upcoming build. You need to format your data.

th4mjeed

Jun 21, 2021
Noob here.. Created an account just to post this. I had the issue that the phone would restart continuously when installing OTA update.
And the solution to it is to reinstall the custom recovery (in my case it PE recovery) via Fastboot and the device would boot as if the update never happened.
Then delete the downloaded update from the Software Update app. (Note that all my data is intact)

P.S. If you really want to update. Download the update file from the website.. put it on an SD CARD and install it manually from the recovery.

th4mjeed

Jun 21, 2021
Noob here.. Created an account just to post this I had the issue that the phone would restart continuously when installing OTA update.
And the solution to it is to reinstall the custom recovery (in my case it PE recovery) via Fastboot and the device would boot as if the update never happened.
Then delete the downloaded update from the Software Update app. (Note that all my data is intact)

P.S. If you really want to update. Download the update file from the website.. put it on an SD CARD and install it manually from the recovery (again I don't know about other recoveries, but It worked for me on PE Recovery)

arnob2014

Jan 29, 2014
Kolkata
============
Source
============
* Improved Face Unlock.
* Added AppLock
* Imported translations
============
Device
============
* Kernel Up-Streamed
============

Download Link

The June update has improved battery life, pixel experience is the best ROM

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Android 11 and plus both have same problem battery drain fast and notification light turn into green before phone charge 100%
    notification light turns into green after 90% charge is reached. There is an issue of deep sleep if bluetooth or bluetooth scanning is turned on.
    Thread title: [ROM][11][DEVICE] PixelExperience [AOSP]

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for DeviceName [X00TD]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

New Official Build Release.
    ===========
    Source Side
    ===========
    * March security patch
    * Implemented new Face Unlock, with support for 3rd apps
    * Added ability to select custom ringtone for 2nd sim card
    * Added support for NTFS/EXFAT on USB Disks and sdcard
    * Improved animations when unlocking
    * Add support for Bluetooth SBC Dual Channel
    * Others improvements
    ===========
    Device Side
    ===========
    * Selinux is Now Enforced
    * Fixed Hotspot Issue
    * Fixed Bluetooth Crashing
    * Added aptx support
    * Fixed UI Lags
    * The kernel is now Upstreamed
    ===========

Sorry for the long delay for the next build. As we have seen lots of bugs on last build, So I was fixing all stuff one by one. Please let me know if you find any new bugs
    Update: notification LED broken while charging, showing wrong LED colors, for example
    Bluetooth isnot working , can you please fix this.