• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][OFFICIAL][11.0][X01AD] Arrow OS

Search This thread

GODXEATER

May 27, 2021
Asus Zenfone Max M2
wow that's very good then, soooo can you tell me the way to relock ? i want to try it out too
I dont know proper way i accidentally stumble upon it. At first i flashed the firmware 10 then flashed PE then connected phone to computer in fastboot mode and double clicked the flashall_aft.cmd inside the zip without extracting the zip(the zip file was the stock rom downloaded from firmware file) and its just run command and the phone reboot and struck at asus logo or fastboot mode with this bootloader will be locked then i go to recovery and flash the PE that all

iamsaalim

I dont know proper way i accidentally stumble upon it. At first i flashed the firmware 10 then flashed PE then connected phone to computer in fastboot mode and double clicked the flashall_aft.cmd inside the zip without extracting the zip(the zip file was the stock rom downloaded from firmware file) and its just run command and the phone reboot and struck at asus logo or fastboot mode with this bootloader will be locked then i go to recovery and flash the PE that all
eh lol that's quite wierd

Top Liked Posts