• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][11] AOSPK - The Kraken Project [S10e/S10/S10+/S10 5G]

Search This thread

PeterJP

Mar 21, 2015
Leuven
The firmware version will not interfere with the ROM operation, have you tested it recently and this USB connection problem appeared? I will release an OTA Update this week, Tim (Linux4) has reworked the tree, and maybe that will solve some of the existing problems. I will keep you informed
Thanks for your reply. The USB problem was with another ROM, not Kraken. I haven't installed it yet and because it's my main phone, it's a bit of a project to get it back up to the level I'm used to. So I'm planning to do it in the next few weeks. As for the car I tried with, that was a loaner. I'm getting my own end of August and will test AA with Kraken on that.

JcdeA

Sep 12, 2020
Would there be a way to disable the green circle when using the fingerprint reader?
Samsung's ultrasonic fingerprint sensors don't need the lighting in order to work.

fil3s

Aug 30, 2014
bendigo
www.mobiledevices.cc
Thanks for your reply. The USB problem was with another ROM, not Kraken. I haven't installed it yet and because it's my main phone, it's a bit of a project to get it back up to the level I'm used to. So I'm planning to do it in the next few weeks. As for the car I tried with, that was a loaner. I'm getting my own end of August and will test AA with Kraken on that.

I would recommend this rom because;

• passes safety net
• Google Play certified
• magisk works normally (just flash the .zip)
• official support (ota updates)
• any app will work
• Twrp works with selinux enforcing

I used other roms for my beyond1 but this is the best for me. If you want a stable secure Rom then use it. 🍺

Reactions: PeterJP

imc1632

Feb 26, 2007
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G

• passes safety net
• Google Play certified
• any app will work

I used other roms for my beyond1 but this is the best for me. If you want a stable secure Rom then use it. 🍺
Hi.can you help me.İ have sm-g977n .İt was android q and IMEI repaired .İ flashed andorit 11 network is not avalible.

puul

Jul 28, 2021
Yes, seems down for now.

Is the ROM provided with Gapps or you are able to add by yourself as suggested on FAQ post #2?
I have not downloaded the ROM yet, as the download Server is down. So, do I do it like this:
1. Unlock Bootloader
2. Flash TWRP using Odin
3. Reboot to recovery
3. Full Backup
4. Flash the ROM
5. (If the Vanilla version is downloaded, I flash GAPPS)
6. ????And then I flash Magisk Zip??????
Right? Is this how I do it? Or have I missed any steps? Is this the right procedure? I am running the latest Android 11 with July Patch on G973F/DS.

Last edited:

heni63

Dec 26, 2017

• passes safety net
• Google Play certified
• any app will work

How is the Battery Life? Currently Iam on CrDroid, but my battery just drains away ^^ Might be because of ym battery but it feels also like a System bug, not sure.

I heard this Kraken Rom has amazing Battery life?

fil3s

Aug 30, 2014
bendigo
www.mobiledevices.cc
How is the Battery Life? Currently Iam on CrDroid, but my battery just drains away ^^ Might be because of ym battery but it feels also like a System bug, not sure.

I heard this Kraken Rom has amazing Battery life?

Battery is ok. Same as most Roms for S10 , but I can use Google pay so that makes me want to keep using this rom

I hope the Dev updates the thread soon as this is my favourite rom for the S10 series :)

Reactions: heni63

fil3s

Aug 30, 2014
bendigo
www.mobiledevices.cc
I have not downloaded the ROM yet, as the download Server is down. So, do I do it like this:
1. Unlock Bootloader
2. Flash TWRP using Odin
3. Reboot to recovery
3. Full Backup
4. Flash the ROM
5. (If the Vanilla version is downloaded, I flash GAPPS)
6. ????And then I flash Magisk Zip??????
Right? Is this how I do it? Or have I missed any steps? Is this the right procedure? I am running the latest Android 11 with July Patch on G973F/DS.

The way I would do it if coming from stock :)

1. Unlock bootloader
2. Boot to Download mode

Power off the phone, hold bixby, volume down and power and plug it into the PC via an USB C type cable. Let go of power after the splash screen , continue holding bixby + volume down

3. Flash the Twrp.tar in the AP slot in Odin

4. Boot directly into Twrp , format data, reboot recovery then flash multidisabler

5. Reboot recovery

6. Flash the Rom.zip , use Nikgapps if using the vanilla version

If you want root just rename the magisk app from magisk.apk to magisk.zip , flash it in Twrp. 🙂

yashrajmangnale

May 23, 2018
India
Samsung Galaxy S10+
Download Links are not working

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210802-090435_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20210802-090435_Opera.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: heni63
Download Servers are Back Up again. Rom is amazing, but safety net doesn't bypass for me.
Try this. Is Version 1.2.0 in this threat is Version 1.1.1.

Reactions: Keule-Tm

puul

Jul 28, 2021
Try this. Is Version 1.2.0 in this threat is Version 1.1.1.

Safetynet was passed successfully, but I still cannot use the Samsung Wearable app. Help!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I personally have no qualms with the battery life on aoskp 🙂 Working perfectly on my beyond1 w\magisk.

I will endeavour to donate soon™ 👍
    thanks for your support ^^ .. I updated the donate link to Buy me a coffee, it's better there because paypal was blocking me for no reason. I will release update this month, wait for news :)
    beyond1lte.png

Project Proposals
    based on AOSP with improvements from many other projects! GApps included! The proposal is to provide the best experience in using a low Android with only basic customizations. Focused on battery stability and fluidity.

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    VoLTE/VoWifi (due to Samsung's proprietary implementation)
    You tell me

IMPORTANT: READ THE F.A.Q IN POST #2

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a coffee

Download (beyond0lte)
    Download (beyond1lte)
    Download (beyond2lte)
    Download (beyondx)

XDA: DevDB Information
    Kraken Project, ROM for the Galaxy S10 Series

Contributors
    ECr34T1v3, Linux4
    Changelogs

Build 2021/08/06:
    (beyond0lte - beyond1lte - beyond2lte - beyondx)
    GApps - Vanilla
    -Merged: August Security Patch (11.0.0_r40)
    -Merged: Kernel version 4.14.238
    -Updated: Blobs from G9XXFXXSBFUF3
    -Reworked: Device Tree Common
    -Removed: AUDIO_POLICE_CONF
    -Added: Place volume panel on the left by default
    -Reverted: Front camera back to normal because of issues in some apps
    -Enabled: Call Recording
    -Fixed: ToF camera (beyondx)

Build 2021/07/06:
    (beyond0lte - beyond1lte - beyond2lte - beyondx)
    GApps - Vanilla
    -Initial Build

Screenshots

Link HERE

Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)

Q: Which TWRP do I use?
    A: Use latest TWRP for BEYOND0LTE (Galaxy S10e) HERE
    A: Use latest TWRP for BEYOND1LTE (Galaxy S10) HERE
    A: Use latest TWRP for BEYOND2LTE (Galaxy S10+) HERE
    A: Use latest TWRP for BEYONDX (Galaxy S10 5G) HERE

Q: Which GApps do I use?
    A: Only is necessary flash GApps in Vanilla version. Use NikGApps Core (recommended version). Link HERE

Q: Is there a bug in ROM??
    A: No. It is stable. There is only the problem with VoLTE/VoWiFi that we can't fix, as the Samsung Framework doesn't allow, but it is stable for daily use.

Q: Do I have to wipe data if coming from another ROM?
    A: Yes, I will not be providing help/support to users that haven't wiped data when coming from another ROM.

Q: How often will I be getting updates?
    A: The plan is for monthly, if unavoidable circumstances come up, please don't spam the thread. I will release a build as soon as one is ready.

Q: Is the ROM official?
    A: Yes, Official, and updates OTA available.

Q: I use Telegram, where can I find help on that platform?
    A: Yep, support in AOSP Development for Exynos 9820 group, the link is HERE

Q: Does SafetyNet pass on Magisk?
    A: Yes, SafetyNet passes with the fix, just flash on Magisk. Link HERE

Special Thanks

Tim Zimmermann (@Linux4) for tree's
    Derfelot (@derf elot) and modpunk (@modpunk) for the base of tree (What a Wurst!)
    Carlos Arriaga (@CarlosArriagaCM) and Caio Oliveira (@Caio99BR) for being my inspiration
    Stark(@devstark15) and StarLord (@dellschulz) for helping me get started
    Thanks too to the entire community of my old Redmi 4A, who made me continue with the development.

Thanks to everyone for the support <3

Tested on G970F. Stable and Good battery life. Good work on the ROM. Could add Live display option or Blue light filter but nevertheless fantastic ROM. View attachment 5361805
    The live display exists in the rom, but it's hidden
    Go to the search part of the settings and look for live display
    Do I flash it in Twrp? Thanks 😁 I love Google so this rom is perfect for me

Edit: just renamed the magisk .apk to .zip and flash. Truly a thing of beauty 🍺

FYI you need to enrol a fingerprint to add multiple Gmail accounts

Yes, it's a feature of the ROM itself, anyway thanks for the feedback. I'll make improvements over time ^^
    Tested on G970F. Stable and Good battery life. Good work on the ROM. Could add Live display option or Blue light filter but nevertheless fantastic ROM. View attachment 5361805

Heey, thanks for the feedback, I'll be releasing a new update in a few days so keep an eye out :)