• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][11] AOSPK - The Kraken Project [S10e/S10/S10+/S10 5G]

Search This thread
Sorry for the inconvenience, but after changing device name in terminal emulator, GCam is stuck on HDR+ processing and doesn't save images
I dont use gcam, but you can Try gcam from bsg or open camera

Open Camera is on Play Store

puul

Jul 28, 2021
I dont use gcam, but you can Try gcam from bsg or open camera

Open Camera is on Play Store
A new update came out, what will I lose if I update?

ECr34T1v3

Jan 26, 2015
Aracaju, SE
ecr34t1v3.github.io
Good morning guys! (It's morning here in Brazil).. Launched OTA update hours ago for the GApps version, the vanilla version is already in the compilation process on jenkins. I apologize for the AOSPK website is unavailable, download.aospk.org is working normally, the complete site will be online in a few days according to the creator of the ROM (@mamutal91). I apologize for the absence these days, I'm busy with college, I'll answer the thread questions as soon as I can, count on me. Hope you enjoy the new update, post #2 will be updated with changelog <3

puul

Jul 28, 2021
Is it like this in the new update? I launched it recently, I recommend using FDE.ai if you have bad battery performance, I'll check it out better
So, I installed the update using the Update manager thing. Now TWRP and Root is gone. What do I do now? Do I flash TWRP again with Odin? Then boot to recovery and install magisk? Do I need to flash multidisabler again? Anything else I need to do

Last edited:

ECr34T1v3

Jan 26, 2015
Aracaju, SE
ecr34t1v3.github.io
So, I installed the update using the Update manager thing. Now TWRP and Root is gone. What do I do now? Do I flash TWRP again with Odin? Then boot to recovery and install magisk? Do I need to flash multidisabler again? Anything else I need to do
Yes, you can do all that again, unfortunately in updates ota this problem occurs with S-line devices, flash again on twrp by odin and root again

fil3s

Aug 30, 2014
bendigo
www.mobiledevices.cc
Installed the update via updater , went smoothly 🙂

Tip: search 'advanced reboot' in settings search so you can reboot back into Twrp without root to flash magisk again 🍺

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210807-135901_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210807-135901_Settings.png
    121.9 KB · Views: 40

puul

Jul 28, 2021
Yes, you can do all that again, unfortunately in updates ota this problem occurs with S-line devices, flash again on twrp by odin and root again
Sooooooo..... I have a problem. A preeeetty big one. The Equalizer kept crashing, so I installed Viper4android. That didn't really work, so I tried to fix it by installing APKs, Magisk Modules, which all resulted in the driver not being enabled. But then I stumbled across this thread here on XDA and there was a Module for Magisk I could flash which supposedly fixed the Error, but of course, that didn't work. As usual, I removed it with Magisk and rebooted.
Now. The thing is, I am pretty much stuck on an endless Bootloop. I already had a Bootloop once, but those always led me back to TWRP. To get out of the AOSPK Kraken loading GIF, I had to let it like that overnight and let it drain its battery. Now, this morning I plugged the Phone in and tried again, but it didn't work. I let the battery drain itself again, but It only took like 10 minutes as it was plugged in for a short time. I only now found out I can press on Power + VolDown to force reboot.
I would REALLY love some help here, how do I get out of this mess? Do I plug into a PC and try to boot to TWRP? What do I do next? Please explain to me step by step, I am really in a sticky situation right now.
UPDATE: I can get into TWRP, not what? I wiped cache and Dalvik, did nothing. What now? Wipe Data and Flash ROM again?

Last edited:
Something for the FAQ, is from Telegram chat

For Galaxy Wearable app to work run the following in a root shell,
either by using "adb root" and "adb shell" on your PC or in termux, connectbot etc after running "su" (needs e.g magisk)

mount -o remount,rw /
mount -o remount,rw /vendor
sed -i 's/samsung/google/g' $(find / -name build.prop)

Note: You may replace google with anything you like in the last command as long as it's not 'samsung'
Note: You will need to re-run this after every OTA

PeterJP

Mar 21, 2015
Leuven
The firmware version will not interfere with the ROM operation, have you tested it recently and this USB connection problem appeared? I will release an OTA Update this week, Tim (Linux4) has reworked the tree, and maybe that will solve some of the existing problems. I will keep you informed
So I just installed this ROM. It went really smoothly and I'm starting to reinstall my configuration. Restore from a backup on Google Drive stopped, leaving me with several greyed out icons, so I did a clean reinstall and I'm working from scratch now.
The fingerprint sensor isn't working in my case. Last time I had that with the ROM, it was an incompatibility between the firmware and the ROM. Here's a screenshot of my firmware version:
Screenshot_20210810-203846_Instellingen.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi :) thanks for the work! But I get a 404 error in buy me a coffe .. I will donate tomorrow if I can (?) :) Thanks!
    Fixed error 404 on Buy me a Coffee page, thanks for letting me know ^^
    beyond1lte.png

Project Proposals
    based on AOSP with improvements from many other projects! GApps included! The proposal is to provide the best experience in using a low Android with only basic customizations. Focused on battery stability and fluidity.

Whats working?
    WiFi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    VoLTE/VoWifi (due to Samsung's proprietary implementation)
    You tell me

IMPORTANT: READ THE F.A.Q IN POST #2

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a coffee

Download (beyond0lte)
    Download (beyond1lte)
    Download (beyond2lte)
    Download (beyondx)

XDA: DevDB Information
    Kraken Project, ROM for the Galaxy S10 Series

Contributors
    ECr34T1v3, Linux4
    Changelogs

Build 2021/09/26:
    (beyond0lte - beyond1lte - beyond2lte - beyondx)
    GApps only (No OTA this month, note in ** below)

** OTA update is unavailable this month as we don't have Jenkins, download the update for the device here:

beyondx (Galaxy S10 5G)
    beyond0lte (Galaxy S10e)
    beyond1lte (Galaxy S10)
    beyond2lte (Galaxy S10+)

-Merged: September Security Patch (11.0.0_r43)
    -Merged: Kernel version 4.14.245
    -Updated: Blobs from G9XXFXXSCFUH5
    -Enabled: RAW support on all cameras (libexynoscamera3.so modified)
    *This works HDR on Front Camera for ZGCam/BSG*
    -Enabled: Support for WiFi Display / Miracast
    -Added: Dolby audio effect

Build 2021/08/06:
    GApps - Vanilla
    -Merged: August Security Patch (11.0.0_r40)
    -Merged: Kernel version 4.14.238
    -Updated: Blobs from G9XXFXXSBFUF3
    -Reworked: Device Tree Common
    -Removed: AUDIO_POLICE_CONF
    -Added: Place volume panel on the left by default
    -Reverted: Front camera back to normal because of issues in some apps
    -Enabled: Call Recording
    -Fixed: ToF camera (beyondx)

Build 2021/07/06:
    GApps - Vanilla
    -Initial Build

Screenshots

Link HERE

Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)

Q: Which TWRP do I use?
    A: Use latest TWRP for BEYOND0LTE (Galaxy S10e) HERE
    A: Use latest TWRP for BEYOND1LTE (Galaxy S10) HERE
    A: Use latest TWRP for BEYOND2LTE (Galaxy S10+) HERE
    A: Use latest TWRP for BEYONDX (Galaxy S10 5G) HERE

Q: Which GApps do I use?
    A: Only is necessary flash GApps in Vanilla version. Use NikGApps Core (recommended version). Link HERE

Q: Is there a bug in ROM??
    A: No. It is stable. There is only the problem with VoLTE/VoWiFi that we can't fix, as the Samsung Framework doesn't allow, but it is stable for daily use.

Q: Do I have to wipe data if coming from another ROM?
    A: Yes, I will not be providing help/support to users that haven't wiped data when coming from another ROM.

Q: How often will I be getting updates?
    A: The plan is for monthly, if unavoidable circumstances come up, please don't spam the thread. I will release a build as soon as one is ready.

Q: Is the ROM official?
    A: Yes, Official, and updates OTA available.

Q: I use Telegram, where can I find help on that platform?
    A: Yep, support in AOSP Development for Exynos 9820 group, the link is HERE

Q: Does SafetyNet pass on Magisk?
    A: Yes, SafetyNet passes with the fix, just flash on Magisk. Link HERE

Special Thanks

Tim Zimmermann (@Linux4) for tree's
    Derfelot (@derf elot) and modpunk (@modpunk) for the base of tree (What a Wurst!)
    Carlos Arriaga (@CarlosArriagaCM) and Caio Oliveira (@Caio99BR) for being my inspiration
    Stark(@devstark15) and StarLord (@dellschulz) for helping me get started
    Thanks too to the entire community of my old Redmi 4A, who made me continue with the development.

Thanks to everyone for the support <3

Tested on G970F. Stable and Good battery life. Good work on the ROM. Could add Live display option or Blue light filter but nevertheless fantastic ROM. View attachment 5361805
    The live display exists in the rom, but it's hidden
    Go to the search part of the settings and look for live display
    Do I flash it in Twrp? Thanks 😁 I love Google so this rom is perfect for me

Edit: just renamed the magisk .apk to .zip and flash. Truly a thing of beauty 🍺

FYI you need to enrol a fingerprint to add multiple Gmail accounts

Yes, it's a feature of the ROM itself, anyway thanks for the feedback. I'll make improvements over time ^^
    Tested on G970F. Stable and Good battery life. Good work on the ROM. Could add Live display option or Blue light filter but nevertheless fantastic ROM. View attachment 5361805

Heey, thanks for the feedback, I'll be releasing a new update in a few days so keep an eye out :)