• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][Official][11] ArrowOS [VANILLA/GAPPS][AOSP]

Search This thread

Dobsgw

Dec 16, 2015
Hi I got a question, I'm currently running on firmware you've recommended. It's V12.1.2.0.RJDEUXM. Was it alright for me to update it to V12.1.5.0.RJDEUXM from the firmware updater link you've given from the post?

Also are you planning to implement OTA in the future?
You can choose to update or not. Not any noticeable difference honestly. It's like update for the sake of update :)

OTA is for official devices. Dunno what will happen with that. Depending on how the new builds turn out, I will apply (but everything has to be 100% stable imo)

hazael013

Aug 31, 2016
It seems good ROM, it seems that it solved several bugs that are in other ROMs, can someone help me with the guide to do a clean flash?

danieleal

Aug 6, 2014
I must congratulate you @Dobsgw ! This ROM is the best I tested for Mi 10T Pro, with a little Kernel tweaking I achieved 709K on Antutu which is impressive, battery management is amazing and overnight it only spends ~1-2%, I have no bugs or glitches whatsoever, GCAM works for all the lenses and [email protected] without FC'ing, FP unlocking is blazing fast, NFC payments are working well, Magisk 23 runs stable but I didn't install any additional modules as I just used it to OC the GPU with Konabess, thermals(Under heavy usage: 37ºC Battery, 45-50ºC CPU, 50-55ºC GPU) are very good even though I overclocked the GPU @905Mhz. Please don't change anything, all that's needed for this ROM in the future is Android security patches updates. I will donate regularly so you can maintain this amazing project! (y)

Screenshot_20210623-092317.png

Mikami15

I must congratulate you @Dobsgw ! This ROM is the best I tested for Mi 10T Pro, with a little Kernel tweaking I achieved 709K on Antutu which is impressive, battery management is amazing and overnight it only spends ~1-2%, I have no bugs or glitches whatsoever, GCAM works for all the lenses and [email protected] without FC'ing, FP unlocking is blazing fast, NFC payments are working well, Magisk 23 runs stable but I didn't install any additional modules as I just used it to OC the GPU with Konabess, thermals(Under heavy usage: 37ºC Battery, 45-50ºC CPU, 50-55ºC GPU) are very good even though I overclocked the GPU @905Mhz. Please don't change anything, all that's needed for this ROM in the future is Android security patches updates. I will donate regularly so you can maintain this amazing project! (y)

View attachment 5345659
Is this rom good for daily use?
What settings did you use?

danieleal

Aug 6, 2014
Is this rom good for daily use?
What settings did you use?
I use my phone for work, this is a better daily driver than the stock ROM! Much better and I really mean it, I'm quite picky with ROMs and never use custom ROMs because they always have bugs and stuff that doesn't work, it's not the case with this one, this is amazing!

Reactions: Mikami15

Poetvgaer

Jan 28, 2015
Links are down? i was downloading the rom suddenly it said failed, checked the download page it won't open. just a black screen.. the main page is working when i go to the download section just a black screen.

Novilin

Aug 22, 2015
Mumbai

View attachment 5345659
Please tell me which G-Cam apk and config file you are using, thanks

wiz.wiz

Oct 29, 2013
Toulouse
www.tournoidesdieux.fr
Hi,
I was happy with crDroid ROM but they are no more producing "vanilla" builds so I need to find another ROM.
- Does this ROM have a tile to activated/deactivate sync ?
- is someone using Magisk and AFWALL+ ? Do they work correctly ?
- does phone call app offer to select sim1/2 before calling ?
- can the permissions setting authorize/forbid the access to SMS and call log for google play services ?

thanks for your feedback

ji4ko0

Dec 12, 2020

View attachment 5345659
Can you share config for konebess

Reactions: pickripper

doron22

Jan 18, 2014
Hello.
Is this ROM for Mi 10T or the Mi 10T pro? Or is it working for both?

And can I ask for an installation guide of some sort?

I'm not new to custom roms, flashed few HTC phones and few galaxys before, But I want to be sure of what i'm doing.

Thanks!

Dobsgw

Dec 16, 2015

View attachment 5345659
Bless you for the review

Next update has many improvements thanks to efforts from across sm8250 devices development.

Dobsgw

Dec 16, 2015
Links are down? i was downloading the rom suddenly it said failed, checked the download page it won't open. just a black screen.. the main page is working when i go to the download section just a black screen.
Got some server issues currently. Not much to be done until it's back online

Dobsgw

Dec 16, 2015
Hello.
Is this ROM for Mi 10T or the Mi 10T pro? Or is it working for both?

And can I ask for an installation guide of some sort?

I'm not new to custom roms, flashed few HTC phones and few galaxys before, But I want to be sure of what i'm doing.

Thanks!
For both (detects model automatically)

I can add a basic install guide to the OP

Reactions: plakonn

monsieurazizx

Feb 2, 2015
I updated my firmware to the latest, flashed this ROM, then booted into it once. Then I rebooted into recovery and flashed GApps (Nik / Core). I started downloading and installing my apps from the Play Store. However, MS Office and WeChat actually failed to download halfway through and refused to install. Not sure why this was the case but I suspect it should be related to GApps (and not the ROM), especially as A11 GApps doesn't seem to play nice.

Does anyone have similar issues with other apps? For now, I've returned to A10 Unofficial LOS as it was very stable, although the ROM hasn't been updated in 6 months (not a big issue for me personally but having the latest security patch would be nicer).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer:
    No bug support for custom kernel users
    No bug support if you use magisk / modules
    No bug support if you modify the ROM in any way
    Post issues here, logs required - will see what I can do

Apollo AOSP Discussion Group - Telegram:

logo.png

ArrowOS

ABOUT
    ArrowOS
    is an AOSP/CAF based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.

Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Code Review: review.arrowos.net
    PayPal (ArrowOS): Donate to us
    Blog: blog.arrowos.net

Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out

WHAT WORKS?
    • Almost everything

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
    • You tell me
    Be sure to include a log : check how to

DOWNLOAD

FIRMWARE

Global firmware is mandatory for this ROM.

Recovery for OTA:
    Arrow Recovery: Gdrive link

Install Instructions:
    Start with unlocked bootloader and grab a PC with windows or linux, or mac if you're desperate

Download all files to your PC, not to device, place them in your platform-tools folder

1. Open CMD, and navigate to your platform-tools folder. then fastboot flash arrow recovery (file name may differ from example command)
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    Then boot recovery
    Code:
    fastboot boot recovery.img

2. On device, navigate to "Apply Update" & select "Apply from ADB"

3. On PC, issue the command to sideload the ROM
    Code:
    adb sideload "name of file".zip
    Wait for it to complete. Stuck at 47% is normal as the process completes on device.

4. On device, navigate back to home screen (top left arrow) and find "Factory Reset"
    Factory reset the device, formatting data

5. Boot and enjoy

Dirty flashing:
    Just adb sideload the zip and reboot, that's all!

Tips:
    - if adb sideload fails, unplug and replug the device to PC and try again

If you install magisk or other mods, do not ask for support 👌
    I discourage mods, but zips can be sideloaded like the ROM if you need custom kernels etc

Screenshots
    Thanks Martensite

ROM Source: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Kernel Source: https://github.com/ArrowOS-Devices
    Device Source: https://github.com/ArrowOS-Devices

Credits:
    - Ramisky for Apollo tree + kernel additions
    - Zidan44 for PE tree/ SELinux base
    - SebaUbuntu for sm8250 trees/ kernel
    - Everyone who contributes to Apollo/ sm8250 development

Ramisky's credit list:
    - akshat28 for helping from time to time most notably GCam.
    - sebaubuntu for ACTUAL TREES.
    - dyneteve for realizing ****ty accidental touch driver by Xiaomeme & helping fix it & way more and guidance, dyne-san.
    - JerzyD for server, testing too.
    - ahmed_tohamy for helping.
    - ejbtrd for helping.
    - Jack1Player for helping.
    - D_F_ApolloPro for helping.
    Changelog:

Refer to https://arrowos.net/download/apollo for further changelogs.

Screenshot_20210623-092317.png
    Apollo AOSP Discussion Group - Telegram: