*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned
crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today
- crDroid: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
- Frameworks base: https://github.com/gj86/android_frameworks_base
- System core: https://github.com/gj86/android_system_core
Device source code: (copied from LineageOS)
- msm8974-common (shared by all Samsung msm8974 devices): gj86/android_device_samsung_msm8974-common
- hlte-common (shared by all hlte* devices): gj86/android_device_samsung_hlte-common
- hlte: LineageOS/android_device_samsung_hlte
- hltechn: LineageOS/android_device_samsung_hltechn
- hltekor: LineageOS/android_device_samsung_hltekor
- hltetmo: LineageOS/android_device_samsung_hltetmo
Kernel source code:
Build Compatibility: (copied from LineageOS)
The noted models are the only ones supported.
|hltekor||SM-N900K, SM-N900L, SM-N900S|
|hltetmo||SM-N900R4, SM-N900T, SM-N900V, SM-N900W8|
Installation Instructions: (copied from LineageOS)
Compatibility Notes: (copied from LineageOS)
- External SD cards don't support POSIX (ext*, f2fs) or NTFS filesystems anymore. If this affects you then just bite the bullet, copy any data off you really want to save, and reformat as exfat.
- The latest TWRP does work, but if someone has issues then perhaps try using the actual supported recovery.
- If you are encrypted, even with insecure boot, you absolutely must format userdata on upgrade, as noted in upgrade instructions in wiki.
- If you are not encrypted then disable lockscreen before upgrading and it *should* work without wiping userdata.
- If you didn't disable lockscreen before upgrading then delete the lockscreen files and it *should* work. Use the power of search, I'm not going to help out with this one -- it's an unsupported path.
- If you get terribly stuck then wipe userdata as our official upgrade guide notes.
Fix: Disable Blur from Settings->Display
Visit official website @ crDroid.net
crDroid Community Telegram
crDroid Updates Channel
Donate to help our team pay server costs